J Somers Photography LLC Reviews

6 | Jackson, NJ

6 Reviews for J Somers Photography LLC

Erica · Married on 01/20/2013

Jody provides an excellent photography service at an excellent price. He is extremely creative and always open to hear suggestions from the bride/groom to make sure you are happy with your pictures. His professionalism is outstanding and he is so easy to work with . We absolutely loved our wedding pictures he captured all of the important elements to our wedding day!! I highly recommend using J.Somers photography !!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Eugene · Married on 09/15/2012

Jody was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He worked with us to find a package to fit our budget and needs. He was very thorough, communicated well and was very prepared on our wedding day. We hardly noticed him during our ceremony and reception, which is a compliment. Overall we were pleased with Jody and would recommend him to friends/family.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Richard · Married on 06/24/2012

My wife and I are glad to have met Jody and his work was top of the line. He is passionate about what he does and that becomes evident within minutes of meeting him and seeing his work. I recommend Jody's work without reservation and I will absolutely work with him again if given the opportunity.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2012

Jody was excellent! He was willing to answer any questions we had and our pictures came out beautiful!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Christina · Married on 06/08/2012

Working with Jody was so much fun! We spent the year planning for the perfect shot of my husband and I in front of fireworks and Jody landed it! I now look at this photo on my wall everyday and think of how awesome it was to have a photography willing to try new things and deliver great results. He also was interactive with my guests and while maintaining his professionalism joined in on the dance floor! He is charming, professional, funny, and talented.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Ryan · Married on 09/12/2010

I hired Jody to photograph my wedding a few years ago and my wife and I were extremely happy with the results. Jody has a way of disappearing into the background while capturing really great candid shots, rather than always seeming "in your face" like many other photographers, yet when it came time to do the posed pictures he created a very relaxed and fun atmosphere that really showed through in the pictures we got. We found him to be very personable and comfortable/easy to work with, and he gave us great pictures and great memories - the bottom line is that we were very pleased with the overall service and would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 07/17/2013