Iris Cinematics Reviews

19 | Jersey City, NJ

19 Reviews for Iris Cinematics

Jen · Married on 06/18/2016

Carlos' talent is second to none! Carlos and his crew were so awesome to work with. Thank you for being amazing!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Iris Cinematics were absolutely amazing. They were very accommodating with our wedding timeline and absolute professionals. We chose the same day edit and I must say that there was not a dry eye in the house. Our guest raved and commented on the footage at the end of the night. It was just amazing how they were able to capture the details that made the same the edit so heartfelt. They were an absolute delight and I highly recommend these fine gentlemen for your important day. You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much Carlos and Eric for working with us for the day of our wedding. Iris Cinematics was so incredibly easy to work with but still provided some great direction for a bride and groom who (obviously) don't do this all the time. Highly recommend these guys and their team! I cannot say enough about them. They are extremely professional but still make you feel like a friend the day-of!

Sent on 06/13/2015
  • LeslieAndMatthew9514

Leslie · Married on 09/05/2014

Carlos and his team at Iris Cinematics are awesome! The love story that they created for us was so unbelievable! Our guests are still raving about it! Viewing the film during dinner at our reception was amazing! We laughed, we cried, and had such a memorable moment reliving the story that brought us together. Our wedding day went off without a hitch! The crew had become our friends over the months of shooting we had prior to our wedding day. I wish Carlos and his team all the success in the world! Being a wedding photographer myself, I can truly vouch for Iris's professionalism and creativity! Awesome job guys!
    Thank you!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Jill · Married on 05/17/2014

I found Iris Cinematics when I was browsing through Wedding Wire reviews. I knew I wanted a video but I wasn't sure we could afford it. I wasn't willing to compromise and when I found Iris, their packages felt like a good fit for our budget.

My husband and I met with Adrienne and we loved her immediately. She felt like an old friend. She showed us some of their work and she understood my "vision." I actually didn't meet Carlos until the day of the wedding but we clicked right away. I have watched every single video on their Vimeo channel (and gushed about this to him while we were filming) and I love their work. I cannot WAIT to see the video.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Carlos and Francis were great! What an amazing team they make. They worked effortlessly and seamlessly well with our Photographers as well as our DJ's. While our photogs were taking pictures, they made sure not to be in the way, and were courteous and mindful of where they were to not ruin any portraits or shots. The video was absolutely amazing. It was well worth the wait -- I had to control myself to not bother them so much for the video because I did want them to take their time, and I'm glad that they did. Carlos is a fantastic editor and definitely brought out the emotions, the memories, and the laughs from our wedding day. Many of our family and friends were raving about our Highlights video. One coworker (who did not attend our wedding) said that she felt like she was actually there just by watching our Highlights video! To be able to evoke such feelings and emotions to bring someone back to that day -- there are just no words. I'm absolutely proud of the work that Carlos, Francis, and the rest of the Iris team has done and would recommend them to any and all! Thank you guys so much! <3

Sent on 03/04/2014

Romeo · Married on 09/07/2013

Iris cinematics came to e rescue for our wedding on short notice and went above and beyond our expectations. We just received our wedding highlights video and were moved to tears. They captured the exact feeling of the wedding and all of the friends and family that have seen the video exclaim their love of the work of iris. Highly recommend and we are busy trying to find another event so we can hire them again.

Awesome,

Sent on 01/20/2014
  • #

#nina · Married on 08/29/2013

Iris Cinematics is by far the best videographers in this area! They made everyone comfortable as they were recording and they did everything flawlessly. Carlos and crew were so accommodating to our request and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Their same day edit video was something that left us breathless and it continues to keep us smiling on a daily basis as we watch it. Our friends and family were so amazed with the work they did. All we heard after the wedding was, can you send me that video and how do I book them? They were a very professional with everything. They made our day even more special with everything that they did. For all future brides and grooms, I recommend you give Iris a call and book them immediately. Thank you Iris Cinematics for everything!

#ninasteve829

Sent on 09/12/2013

Jefferson · Married on 08/24/2013

Hand down these guys performed magic. Our wedding day was perfect and carlos work his magic he was very punctual and professional. if you want your wedding video to go from average to theatrical he the one you call. highly recommend

Steven · Married on 07/20/2013

Let me start off by saying that the planning process for us started very early, and when we had to move our date, IRIS CINEMATICS was with us every step of the way. You should know this because the wedding process is a crazy one and hiring them is the easiest decision you can make. They did everything to accommodate us, including re-filming our save to the date to fit the new theme. And this was their idea! That's the thing about Carlos and Francis, you won't find another pair who put this much passion into their work to go above and beyond for their couples. Now onto the work and it speaks for itself. Just incredible. These guys will 'wow' you over and over with the creative storytelling in their films... no detail will be left unturned and everything just fits perfectly ...just amazing. Very thankful that we found them and they were able to capture our beautiful wedding day in a way that no other videographer could tell...

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2013

Iris Cinematics captured more then a life time of memories for us! Carlos and Francis are so unbelievably talented, and professional! They have been with us throughout our entire wedding planning process, we met many of times to film our Love Story, it is so beautiful, creative, and amazing! I can't wait to see our wedding video, I know for sure I will be in awe! I highly recommend these guys to everyone getting married! Definitely the best out there!!

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • Jessyca

Jessyca · Married on 06/28/2013

Absolutely AMAZING work!!! Great to work with! Very Professional! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Carlos was patient and great the day of the wedding! The guys blended in and somehow got amazing clips of everything with no bulky equipment or blinding light in our faces. When our highlight video was finished we were very impressed. He used the perfect clips set to just the right music to fit our style. Everyone says the video is so beautifully and artistically done which was extremely important to us. I would highly recommend Iris Cinematics to a friend, in fact.. I already have! I don't even need to though because these guys are blowing up!

Ana · Married on 05/04/2013

Words can't express the gratitude I have for having Iris Cinematics as my videographer. There's no dollar amount that's worth their value. They are worth every penny. They are super cool, great to work with, extremely talented, always getting great shots, overall fantastic quality, I can go on. IF THEY ARE OPEN ON YOUR DATE - HIRE THEM - THEY ARE AMAZING AND GREAT GREAT VALUE FOR THEIR PRICES. There's no better deal than their service and cost, you should just get them. There are other videographers like them but they are all literally double the price, I've done the research. They are the best!!!!!

Sent on 03/02/2014

April · Married on 11/10/2012

Carlos and Francis were both easy-going and really wonderful to work with. They both genuinely enjoy what they do and it shows through the care they put into their videos. They made us feel at ease while filming and had some fun "shot" ideas to include in the film. What I liked most was that our video felt unique to us, and not a cookie cutter video. They thoughtfully edited the film into a beautiful story that I felt reflected us as a couple, and not just us on our wedding day. It was absolutely wonderful to relive those moments over again. I would highly recommend them to anyone for both the value and quality of their work!!

Sent on 02/13/2013

carlos · Married on 08/03/2012

great overall. creative and artistic duo, not your typical wedding video. would recommend for weddings or any filming. Professional from beginning to end. Francis and Carlos understood exactly what we were looking for. I've must of watched this video at least 8 times already. In fact...I'm going to go watch it again. Thanks again for the great work guys.

Sent on 11/26/2012
  • Yurany

Yurany · Married on 07/28/2012

Ok where do I begin! This team is truly one of a kind. They go above and beyond to ensure that the this day is as special as you have dreamed of. We are so grateful to have met this team through a friend of mine who spoke very highly of them and we was not disappointed. They are a very creative team that, they are very passionate at what they do. This shows in all of their videos. We highly recommend Iris for all video services. If we can go back in time, we would do it all over again!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Angelo · Married on 09/10/2011

- Very professional and courteous
    - On-time at all appointments
    - willing to work with client's ideas and suggestions
    - great end-product

Sent on 05/28/2012

David · Married on 07/04/2012

We met Carlos and Francis through our DJ at BNEG and we instantly clicked, Carlos reminds me of my little brother, goofy but super talented and after seeing their teasers and demos we knew we had to have them. (Plus their prices were within our budget)

I cant thank them enough for giving us a wedding video that we will ACTUALLY watch time and time again and Francis killed it with putting my favorite Coldplay song as the soundtrack. Both guys did an amazing job and glad to consider them friends. They have been recommended up and down our Facebook friends list especially after they posted our video on their page.

If you want a corny and boring wedding video, dont call these guys. but if you want a REAL wedding video that gives you goosebumps every time you watch it. hit them up!

-David