Invitations & Company Reviews

63 | Boston, MA

63 Reviews for Invitations & Company

Nichole · Married on 10/18/2008

Invitations and Company is a FANTASTIC company. The owner, Arlene Cronk is so wonderful to work with. She is so knowledgable and helpful- they have so many types of invitations, etc. and she really works to get to know you and gain an understanding of what you want/need. She's also fantastic with working within your budget.

We were so overwhelmed with the thought of picking out save the dates, invites, menus, programs, etc...but everything with Arlene was easy and FUN.

We plan on using her and her company for everything invitation related from now on...she's fabulous!

Sent on 11/10/2008

Maria · Married on 09/12/2008

We couldn't have been happier with how our invitations turned out. Arlene was so wonderful to work with. She is certainly an expert in her field. She made us both feel so comfortable and welcome!

So many of our guests commented on how much they loved our invitations!!!

Thank you Arlene for making the process so enjoyable!

Sent on 12/16/2008

"Arlene is very passionate about helping her clients find the 'look' they are after when choosing wedding stationary. My daughter and I appreciated her positive energy, guidance and support throughout the process. She was adept at offering alternative solutions when we could not reach consensus on lettering styles. She is very knowledgeable and diplomatic when approaching 'etiquette' decisions, offering expert advice and counsel when it was required.

We highly recommend Arlene for all wedding related stationary needs, her knowledge, patience and enthusiasm are remarkable. She really wants you to 'love' your choices and enjoys helping clients manage what could be a stressful decision-making endeavor fun and uncomplicated!"

Sent on 08/07/2013

h · Married on 08/13/2011

Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2011

Pauline · Married on 01/07/2008

My invitations were nice. I liked the service and the invitations that I got.

Sent on 02/22/2009

Kasey Clavelle · Married on 09/14/2019

Thrilled with our invitations

Arlene was an absolute delight to work with. She very quickly understood our style and helped us pick and tailor an invitation that really captured the vibe of our wedding. She was responsive, pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to others!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Diandra · Married on 05/31/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Arlene and Invitations & Company. I just picked up my invitations last week and could not be happier with how they turned out - they are absolutely stunning! Arlene made the entire process easy and enjoyable - from our initial 2 hour meeting where she answered every question and walked us through the painstaking process of choosing papers, fonts, and ink colors to every one of the numerous emails I sent her throughout the process. Arlene is extremely responsive - your email or phone call won't go unanswered for more than a few hours and she is always very easy to reach. It can be scary to custom design an invitation and not know what the final product will look like until you pick your order up but my invitations honestly look BETTER than I had imagined they would. Of course, the invitations are pricier than your run-of-the-mill invite but that is to be expected for a custom invitation and the quality you get makes it well worth the price. I would highly recommend Arlene and Invitations & Company to any bride that is having trouble finding the invitations she has been envisioning. This was one of the tasks of wedding planning that I found the most challenging to find something that fit what I was looking for and Invitations & Company was definitely a solution to that problem. I can't wait to send my invites out!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Anna · Married on 10/12/2013

Arlene at Invitations & Company is amazing!! She helped my fiance and I pick out exactly what we had envisioned when I was browsing the William Arthur website. She had no issue working within our budget and was so helpful with etiquette advice. She always promptly responded to my emails and requests and always gave gentle suggestions or her honest opinion when I asked for it. Items shipped and arrived so quickly. The digitally printed calligraphy we did through her/William Arthur was a little disappointing (they got several names and addresses wrong even after several proofs and it just looked cheap/poorly done for the price we paid). The only issue we ran into was programs, but that was more of a technical difficulty because Crane & Co merged with WA and the new website consequently erased a programs project I had created on my account (and sent to Arlene) but was waiting to order until we got a more solid guest headcount. It ended up a disaster and we unfortunately couldn't use Arlene or WA for our programs because there just wasn't enough time to order & ship, and I no longer lived in Boston so didn't have access to her huge (and amazing!!!) stores of WA samples to choose from. Basically, our one issue with our stationery was not a reflection of Arlene or Invitations & Co's fantastic customer service, but I still felt the issue with WA/Crane should be noted.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Rebecca · Married on 09/04/2011

Arlene made the process of picking out invitations easy, quick and painless! She made sure we never felt overwhelmed by the myriad of choices and also assured that the invitations were exactly how we wanted them. She was prompt, very professional, willing to work with our busy schedule and knowledgeable about all things invitation.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Kelly · Married on 02/06/2010

Invitations and Company is WONDERFUL! Arlene is great to work. She's very insightful and knowledgeable and can work with any budget!!

Sent on 04/16/2010

Heather · Married on 11/07/2009

Arlene is fantastic to work with and so creative! If you don't like exactly what you see in her countless invitation books, she has tons of recommendations on different adaptations you can make to be sure you're getting exactly what you want. Every time we spoke with her we were reminded of the benefits of getting our invitations through a professional, who can help with lots of ideas and variations beyond what you see in her office. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2009

j · Married on 08/29/2009

Arlene is wonderful -- she is both easy-going and exacting, so you get a creative and beautiful final product with everything perfect. She really knows her stuff.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Rachel · Married on 06/20/2009

Wonderful! Arelene helped me custom design the invitations of my dreams! She made picking out wedding invitations and stationary a fun process. The invitations came out more perfect than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/13/2009