Ink by Nancy Scheer Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Ink by Nancy Scheer 1

Caroline · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Fast turn around, gorgeous work, amazing communication

Nancy was extremely responsive to all our questions during the process, and gave frequent updates. She got all 100 envelopes done within one week, and was by far the most reasonable price of any calligraphers I found.

We can’t wait to send out our invitations!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • W

Wendy Michele Riccitelli · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful experience

Nancy is professional, friendly, flexible, affordable and clearly talented. Looking forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thank you Wendy! It was a pleasure! I look forward to working with you again as well in the near future! Happy new year!
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 12/08/2018

Gorgeous calligraphy on our Rehearsal Dinner Escort Cards!

Nancy did some last minute escort cards for a Rehearsal Dinner for me - and they were spectacular - her calligraphy is exquisite and her attention to detail is amazing. She was a consummate professional to deal with - and everyone raved over the cards! She literally saved our Rehearsal Dinner - because my sister forgot to have the table cards made and Nancy came to the rescue!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Ink by Nancy Scheer 2

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thanks Sue! It was a pleasure, and happy to assist anytime!!! Thanks for posting a photo too!! You were wonderful to work with and I hope between business and personal we’ll be in touch again!

Alison · Married on 11/23/2018

The place cards look Awesome!

Nancy was very easy to get in touch with. She made the process super easy by allowing me to mail the placecards out to her, and then mailing them back once they were finished. The place cards turned out beautiful! I had a lot of long names on my list, and even though my cards were small, she was able to make the names fit!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thank you Alison! It was a pleasure to work with you! Wishing you a spectacular wedding day next weekend!

Natasha · Married on 08/25/2018

Nancy was great to work with!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Helen · Married on 06/24/2018

Nancy was so nice and a very professional job. I received many compliments from guests!

Sebastian · Married on 06/08/2018

We got some wedding invitation envelopes addressed by Nancy and were very pleased with our experience. She was super easy to work with, and we were really happy with how the envelopes turned out!

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2018

Nancy was really helpful when doing my wedding invitations. Her quality of work was excellent. She is reasonably priced and I will reccomf her to anyone looking for calligraphy. My wedding invitations were gorgeous and Nancy topped it off with her beautiful calligraphy.

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Nancy was a pleasure to work with. From my initial contact all the way to picking up my envelopes, she was friendly, responsive, super helpful. The final product is beautiful and her prices were very reasonable. I have already recommended her to friends and would use her again for any calligraphy need.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thank you! It was great working with you!

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2017

Nancy was extremely responsive for every question I had! She was very quick with her work and even sent it to me earlier than expected. The calligraphy turned out beautiful! I'm very happy that I found her and will be using her again.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thank you Kayla! I look forward to working with you again!

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Nancy is wonderful! She is talented, professional and patient. Thank you for your service!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thank you Laura! It was a real pleasure to work with you!

Brad · Married on 06/17/2017

If you're in the market for calligraphy services, design or anything printed for your wedding, look no further than Calligraphy by Nancy. We started by looking for a calligrapher to do our invitations and I priced out several vendors and they were expensive, shipping was involved, and the process seems daunting. Then I found Nancy and let's just say her business is a well-oiled machine. She responds in minutes, provides you with an accurate quote with no hidden agenda or fees, offers samples of her work and schedules an appointment for you to drop off / pick up at her office. Nancy is kind, talented (her calligraphy is beautiful) and we are in the process of booking more services. We were stressed out about not having envelopes and Nancy even offered to pick up more at the local store. Wedding planning is stressful and working with Nancy has been a pleasure. Highly recommend - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thank you! It's been a pleasure!

julie · Married on 06/17/2017

Nancy did a wonderful job on the calligraphy for my daughter's wedding invitations. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a calligrapher.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Jill · Married on 06/10/2017

Nancy did the calligraphy on 115 envelopes for my son's bar mitzvah. Her work is beautiful and a labor of love! She made it very simple to provide an Excel file with the names and addresses and she took it from there! She is very professional and the envelopes are a testament to her talent. She is very quick and tells you exactly how long it will take her to complete the project. We are looking forward to receiving compliments once the invitations are sent out. We would most certainly use Nancy again for future projects and highly recommend contacting her - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thank you, Jill! It was a pleasure working with you!

Pat · Married on 06/03/2017

Nancy was a delight to work with, making the process easy and meeting every deadline. Her work is first class. She went out of her way to send samples of different ink colors too! I'll recommend her anytime.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thank you Pat! It was great to work with you!

Bethany · Married on 04/28/2017

I hired Nancy to address our wedding invitations. Nancy was excellent to work with! She responded very quickly, was flexible and her work is both reasonably priced and beautiful. We are very happy with how our wedding invitations turned out. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thank you! It was great working with you!

Susan · Married on 04/21/2017

Nancy was great to work with. She did placecards for my daughter's wedding. They are just beautiful and I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2017

Nancy was great! Her email etiquette is very prompt and she was very quick in completing our place cards! They turned out great!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Kate · Married on 01/28/2017

Calligraphy was one of the splurges I had to have for my invitations. Calligraphy by Nancy was extremely easy to work with, which I really valued as the wedding planning process got busier! Her calligraphy was great and I felt like she really added the personal touch to my invitations that I was looking for. Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Thank you!

Shawnese · Married on 12/29/2016

All of the above criteria were a 5/5. I will definitely go back to her for calligraphy services. Now I would even like to take calligraphy lessons myself.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Thank you Shawnese!!

Chris · Married on 11/05/2016

Nancy was very professional, answered all emails and calls quickly. Got my items back in a few days and was done beautifully!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Thank you Chris!

Carol · Married on 11/05/2016

Nancy was so very accommodating, working around our schedule. She addressed the wedding invitations for our daughter and they were beautiful. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Thank you Carol!!!

Fantastic and responsive, even when dealing with some difficult instructions from the mother of the groom.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Thank you!

Erin · Married on 10/14/2016

Nancy was amazing! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find a calligrapher at the last minute for our wedding. She was prompt in responding to me and professional all throughout the process. The invitations turned out beautiful! And not expensive at all! Best money spent! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Thank you Erin!!

Remya · Married on 09/03/2016

I had originally booked Nancy after reading her reviews online. She definitely did not disappoint! She was easy to work with-very organized and prompt with answering emails. When you are a busy bride-you need people like Nancy helping you. We had her address our envelopes for our invitations and after our guests received our invites, they were all raving about the calligraphy. (We had no idea that a small detail like that would go such a long way!). We loved her work so much that we had her do our escort cards as well. Her work was so elegant (and prices were reasonable) I would 100% recommend her-just book early because she is pretty popular!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Ink by Nancy Scheer's reply:

Thank you Remya! It was a pleasure!