Belinda Miller Designs

Nottingham, MD View map

I love working with brides to bring their vision for the big day to life. We can work with your budget to make sure your invites are as unique and stylish as your special occasion.

What services do you provide?

Design
    Erin Married on 07/26/2014
    Belinda is an amazing designer. She created a gorgeous design using an infinity symbol, which we ended up using as a theme throughout our whole wedding. I received a ton of compliments on the originality of the design and quality of work. They were so well received that my sister-in-law asked Belinda to do her wedding invitations as well!
    Tara Married on 09/07/2013
    Belinda Miller Designs created my wedding invitations, and programs. I don't usually write reviews but wanted to share my experience because I was absolutely thrilled with everything! The design, colors, font, all turned out perfect!! I shared what some of my ideas were and Belinda created exactly what I was invisioning and more! She was very patient and helpful, when I had to make choices, and helped guide me every step of the way! You won't be disappointed with her creativity, and professionalism! I recommend her 100%!

Nottingham, MD, 21236
Location of (Belinda Miller Designs)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding