Towson, MD 21204 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ruby the Fox: A Paperie

Ruby the Fox is a full service paperie creating one-of-a-kind semi-custom paper goods inspired by your style, aesthetic & personality. We work with couples from around the world to bring their wedding day paper vision to life — and we love every second of it! Offering letterpress flat-printed options, as well as endless inserts, add-ons and embellishments, Ruby the Fox has all your wedding paper needs covered.

Contact us to find out more about pricing, process and details at: info@rubythefox.com

Follow Ruby the Fox: A Paperie on

Ruby the Fox: A Paperie 3
Ruby the Fox: A Paperie 4
Ruby the Fox: A Paperie 5

katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Megan (Ruby the Fox) provided the most GORGEOUS invitations, wedding menu's, programs, table cards, escort cards for our black tie wedding in Baltimore, Maryland this November 2017. If I could frame the invitations I would. In fact I might actually do that because they are so beautiful. Megan was so easy to work with and I was planning a wedding in Baltimore from Boston! She sent me samples in the mail ASAP and we talked on the phone and then she created beautiful templates for me to see until we finally got the perfect invitation (she already knew what I wanted from talking on the phone, so it didn't take long!). Her paper is absolutely beautiful and she will create custom designs for whatever you want. She gets tverything done in an extremely timely manner and also has great connections if you want hand calligraphy and she works directly with them so that you don't have to worry about getting the invitations or day-of paper (menu's / escort cards) to them. She is really helpful when it comes to designing everything from the invites to programs to escort cards and has great insight since she knows the industry well. Figuring out all the paper for our wedding could have been a VERY stressful, tedious and exhausting task, but it wasn't because of Megan. I am already trying to come up with another event just so that I can work with her again. I still have the amazing custom napkins with our initials on it from Megan that I plan on using for all future hosting events at my home! She is reasonable and will work with your budget to create exactly what you want and dream of!

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Ruby the Fox: A Paperie 6
    Ruby the Fox: A Paperie 7
    Ruby the Fox: A Paperie 8
    Ruby the Fox: A Paperie 9
    Ruby the Fox: A Paperie 10

Anna · Married on 06/24/2017

Megan did an amazing job putting together our beautiful, unique invitations! From beginning to end, Megan was always very professional and prompt. We loved her style and eye from first seeing her work here on WeddingWire. From there, she was so easy to work with and so patient in making sure her creations went beyond what we could have ever imagined. If you are looking to work with an artist with a great eye for paperie, Megan is the one.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Gaby · Married on 03/18/2017

Megan was an absolute pleasure to work with. As a non-creative person myself, working with Megan was an absolute breeze. I knew the feel that I wanted my invitations suite to convey but no idea how to mock something up or give many specifics. I explained what my wedding weekend was all about, our colors, the feel I was trying to convey and that was all Megan needed to create an incredibly personalized and beautiful suite that fit our personalities perfectly. She was patient with us throughout the proofing/revision process offering as many rounds of changes as needed. Megan was also cost conscious throughout the entire process. She helped me understand areas where I could cut costs and would give me several options as well. Megan was also helpful with random questions we had around wording, timing, and etiquette. She is super knowledgeable. I was so happy with our suite that we will also be working with Megan for our ceremony programs and weekend itineraries.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Ruby the Fox: A Paperie's reply:

Thank you, Gaby! You are such a pleasure to work with! xx

Ruby the Fox: A Paperie Pricing

Ruby the Fox: A Paperie Price Rates

Ruby the Fox: A Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

Real Weddings