Towson, MD 21204 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ruby the Fox: A Paperie

Ruby the Fox is a full service paperie creating one-of-a-kind semi-custom paper goods inspired by your style, aesthetic & personality. We work with couples from around the world to bring their wedding day paper vision to life — and we love every second of it! Offering letterpress flat-printed options, as well as endless inserts, add-ons and embellishments, Ruby the Fox has all your wedding paper needs covered.

Contact us to find out more about pricing, process and details at: info@rubythefox.com

Follow Ruby the Fox: A Paperie on

Ruby the Fox: A Paperie 5
  • Danielle

Danielle Segall · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and creative!!!

Megan from Ruby the Fox was an absolute DREAM to work with! She was excellent with communication, incredibly creative, patient, and most importantly FUN to work with! My husband and I had people telling us that our wedding invitation was the most beautiful invitation they've ever seen! We wouldn't have gotten feedback like that without Megan's help! You should definitely use her for all of your paper needs, she is the BEST!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Pam · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Invitations

Megan, the owner of Ruby the Fox, was such a pleasure to work with! She was so responsive to all our questions and helped us to create the perfect invitations. Our guests have been telling me nonstop about how beautiful they were! Megan helped make the process go smoothly and was able to adjust our timeline when we had some problems pop up with our caterer. I would recommend Ruby the Fox to everyone!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Ruby the Fox: A Paperie's reply:

Thank you so much, Pam! It was such a pleasure to work with you to create your beautiful invitations! xx

katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Megan (Ruby the Fox) provided the most GORGEOUS invitations, wedding menu's, programs, table cards, escort cards for our black tie wedding in Baltimore, Maryland this November 2017. If I could frame the invitations I would. In fact I might actually do that because they are so beautiful. Megan was so easy to work with and I was planning a wedding in Baltimore from Boston! She sent me samples in the mail ASAP and we talked on the phone and then she created beautiful templates for me to see until we finally got the perfect invitation (she already knew what I wanted from talking on the phone, so it didn't take long!). Her paper is absolutely beautiful and she will create custom designs for whatever you want. She gets tverything done in an extremely timely manner and also has great connections if you want hand calligraphy and she works directly with them so that you don't have to worry about getting the invitations or day-of paper (menu's / escort cards) to them. She is really helpful when it comes to designing everything from the invites to programs to escort cards and has great insight since she knows the industry well. Figuring out all the paper for our wedding could have been a VERY stressful, tedious and exhausting task, but it wasn't because of Megan. I am already trying to come up with another event just so that I can work with her again. I still have the amazing custom napkins with our initials on it from Megan that I plan on using for all future hosting events at my home! She is reasonable and will work with your budget to create exactly what you want and dream of!

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Ruby the Fox: A Paperie 10

Ruby the Fox: A Paperie Pricing

Ruby the Fox: A Paperie Price Rates

Ruby the Fox: A Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

Real Weddings