Infinite Pose-abilities Photography Video and Photo Booth Reviews

14 | Irwin, PA

14 Reviews for Infinite Pose-abilities Photography Video and Photo Booth

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

Jeff and crew did a wonderful job with all aspects of my wedding. They were professional and courteous and the results were fantastic. The photo booth was so much fun and the video is something we play over and over. I was impressed with the creativity regarding our posing and the pictures were indescribable. What a great talent. I've seen many friends wedding pictures and they just can't compare. The All Inclusive Package was a terrific value.

Natalie · Married on 09/27/2014

Jeff was amazing!I can't say enough about his professionalism and creativity! We had it all, photography, video and photo booth. I've never seen a crew work as hard as they did. They were never in the way and it's just amazing how much we got for the money.

Kara · Married on 09/13/2014

We used Infinite Pose-abilities All Inclusive Package and it was everything we expected. What a great value. It was really nice being able to use just one company for 3 things. I've been in weddings where the photographer was slow and annoying. It was obvious that Jeff and company knew what they were doing because our posed photos were done quickly and no one in my bridal party complained and my photos were simply fantastic

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2014

We used Infinite Pose-abilities for our wedding. We used all of their services. They were easy to get along with and they produced great photos and video and the photo booth was a hit. We recommend them highly. They will be doing some of our friends weddings as well. Can't wait to see them again.

Tom · Married on 08/16/2014

Jeff did an excellent job shooting our wedding. He showed up on time and stayed as long as we needed him to. He gladly took whatever special photos we requested. We were very pleased with Jeff and our final wedding reception. I would recommend him."

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2014

My "husband" and I used Infinite Pose-abilities for everything from the engagement to the photo booth. They were incredible to work with. Jeff has such creativity and is willing to try new things. His use of Pinterest to understand my likes was genius because I actually got the pictures I wanted. We were very pleased and there was no stress. Great job!

Erica · Married on 08/02/2014

They were recommended to us by a family friend and after seeing their work we were glad to hire them. Our wedding was perfect. The photos were great, the video fantastic and I can't say enough about the photo booth. What a great package deal! We used the photo strips in our thank you cards. If you use this company you won't be disappointed.

Melinda · Married on 07/12/2014

Dan and I looked at many photographers before we chose Jeff and his team. We really fell in love with his style and we so pleased at the end result. Before you book anybody you owe it to yourself to meet Jeff. He has a great personality and was a lot of fun to work with. He listened to me and what I wanted and didn't try to sell me on what HE thought I wanted. What a difference from others we talked to. We would recommend Infinite Pose-abilities very highly! And the photo booth was great too!

Kara · Married on 07/05/2014

We booked the All Inclusive package for my wedding and the over all cost was incredible and the service I received was fantastic. The photo booth was a hit at the reception. There were so many things that I didn't see so having the video was great. The highlights video was moving and the photography was wonderful.

We used Infinte Pose-abilities for our photography video and photo booth. They were very easy to work with and the services were exceptional. I would and have recommended them to anyone.

Sara · Married on 06/22/2013

Bill and I hired Jeff and Alec at Infinite Pose-abilities for our photography, video, and photo booth. So convenient and it was nice dealing with one vendor, We were extremely pleased with the results. The photo booth was a hit. Every guest left with a souvenir. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Lisa · Married on 06/07/2013

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Jeff and his assistant at Infinite Pose-Abilities! From the first time I met with Jeff he was very professional and always easy to get a hold of. The day of the wedding he got all the pictures we request and then some! He had so many ideas and its been hard to pick our favorites. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a great photographer for a reasonable price!

Jeff took my engagement and wedding photos. He was amazing! I wish all my vendors would of been as professional. You don't need too take my word for his creativity just take a look at his photos!I would recommend him to anyone for any event

Disappointed · Married on 07/08/2017

2.2
      1.0
      0.5
      3.0
      3.0

The quality of pictures and day of wedding experience were great. However, we are extremely disappointed in customer service. In the package that was purchased we have yet to receive items over a year later from the wedding. Details were not communicated at all after the wedding on the steps that would need to be taken to receive the product we had paid in full for. After several calls and emails we have yet to resolve the issue from July of 2017. As mentioned the photos are beautiful, however their lack of customer service and failure to provide products in a timely manner are inexcusable. If you are in no rush for the merchandise you paid for or love calling and re-calling people to talk to the answering machine then this is the photographer for you. However, if you prefer to receive all of your items purchased and like being able to communicate I would select another photographer/videographer.