Imagine Studios Reviews

75 | Las Vegas, NV

75 Reviews for Imagine Studios

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2017

Danelle was our wedding photographer and did an AMAZING job!! She made me feel at ease when I was worried about getting enough pictures in our 1 hour session and then took even more pictures than I was expecting! She had a great vibe and we had a lot of fun taking photos with her. Danelle then turned around our wedding photos in 24 hours so we could get the hard copies before we left for our honeymoon!! The pictures turned out incredible; I'm going to make a coffee table book out of them so everyone can enjoy them all. I've gotten nothing but praise about my wedding photos and all the great moments that were captured.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Adil · Married on 03/31/2017

Dear Image studios, (Danelle & Tina)

There is no words that can express how grateful we are that you took charge of making our day so special and captured the best moment of our memorable day both videos & pictures.

The pictures turned out fantastic, every single shot in the CD are simply amazing. Just wanted to say thanks again on behalf of Raquel and I, we are so glad we paid for the extra hour as well as the CD - 40 pic album and usb stick.

The money was very little compare to what we got out of it, The pictures Danelle took of us between ceremony and reception looked amazing and we both somehow look like Fashion runway models, more raquel than me, but overall we extremely pleased with our package and we would recommend your services to anyone who's looking for a lasting memory of their special day. We can't wait to share those fotos with our family.

Raquel is working on selecting the 40 fotos for our album, we will send them to you shortly. Again thanks for your services and professionlism.

BTW - Tina - Danelle is great to work with and she was so awesome, stayed on schedule and was very efficient with her pictures taking, We loved her as a person. Again Thanks to Aria and your studio for helping us capture this moment.

we also wrote detailed review here:
    Sincerely,

Adil & Raquel

Sent on 04/21/2017

Shaun from Imagine was a dream to work with! His documentary style captured our love throughout the day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Angie · Married on 03/26/2016

We were very happy with our photography. At the last minute we decided to add extra time to our package and the company was very easy to work with concerning this. We were able to view our photos before we left Las Vegas and we had our ceremony dvd and photo disc in hand when we left Vegas. We were not pressured or asked to order pictures. Our package came with a selection and we told to go home and take our time picking the ones we wanted.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Karen · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband and I were extremely happy with Imagine Studios and our photographer Shaun. We discussed what we were looking for with him on the morning of and he offered several options. My husband hates having his picture taken but we both actually enjoyed being photographed that day, it was fun! We were able to get some shots outside of the Flamingo within our time frame as well as some of the candid shots we hoped for. We received our proofs just a few days after the wedding -- they are high quality and we are both happy with the results. My only regret is not having hired him longer.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Chantelle · Married on 11/14/2015

We used Imagine Studio's photobooth and it was so much fun! we have such great memories from our reception because of this. Everyone had the best time taking pictures and we love looking at all the strips that were left for our photo book. They were really reasonably priced and it was so carefree! Loved it!

Sent on 11/23/2015
  • User5519862 · 2+ years ago

We got married the beginning of October at Caesar's Palace so Imagine Studios was our photographer as part of the wedding package with Caesars. I was really nervous because this is the one thing I wanted more than anything to turn out. Our photographer was Mike and he was absolutely amazing and fun to work with! We had such a good time and he made everyone feel comfortable which was great for pictures. There were some pictures I was kind of bummed I didn't get, but that was more my fault for not communicating that with him. The pictures we did get, were amazing. We opted for the HR photo disc with all of our images on it to do what we want with. He was super flexible when I asked if we could get one more shot by the pool after the ceremony before he took off. He didn't even hesitate to say of course! These guys were great, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Sent on 10/13/2015

rachel · Married on 09/27/2015

Booked them for our wedding day. A dream to work with. The picbot photobooth was a guest favorite, in fact probably half the guests made the photos their facebook profile pics. Also our videographer was so patient with our photographer and we had a great time with him. He was super nice and just a joy to have with us all day. Thanks so much for making our day perfect! Rachel and Steve

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • W

William · Married on 03/28/2015

The photos were as professional as expected. Brandy was very easy to work with and responsive to all our needs. If I ever get married it'll be in Las Vegas and Imagine will get the job. Thanks for the excellant work.
    WLH

Sent on 04/07/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/25/2014

Awesome photography by Vince with Imagine Studios. He was awesome, we felt very comfortable and he got all the "special" shots we requested! It made me a bit nervous to put my trust into a person I had never met for one of the most special days of my life, so I am happy to say Imagine Studios delivered!!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Maylea · Married on 10/12/2014

My husband and I had our engagement shoot, wedding photography, videography and photobooth all done by Imagine Studios LV. My husband was concerned with the final price (as he is with anything) but once he saw the photos, highlight video reel and the additional video footage (1.5 hours)... the first thing he said was it was all worth it! We are beyond happy with the way everything turned out. Thank you Danielle & Alex!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Great service with spectacular pictures!! Highly recommend Vincent to others!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Diana · Married on 07/13/2014

Alex Bryan you are The BEST!!!
    Firstly, let me tell you, I am SO happy with their work that I volunteered to write this review, so that every bride, and every couple ;) , have the opportunity to that Perfect video of their Special Day.
    Secondly, I must tell you, I am one of the most pedantic, demanding, perfectionists there is when it comes to professionalism. And to make matters worse, I'm in the business, and I know my stuff with photographs and video.
    Alex was a God send! We had a dream like wedding at the Las Vegas Country Club and our photographer Stephen messed up badly, he missed those special moments, and many that he got he didn't capture properly, but thanks to Alex we got them all, and more!!!
    He was amazing with the post production as well (which is VERY Important), he understood exactly what I wanted and was open to all my requests and changes.
    Here's a link to the highlights of my wedding, so you get an idea...
    If the proof of the pudding is in the eating, then the proof of the video is in the viewing!!! https://vimeo.com/101024132
    (And trust me, this is not even half as good as the 15 minutes version he made for us.)
    It's thanks to Alex that I have one of the most important moments of my life captured like a dream!
    P.S: My husband, Collin, wrote a review too as we both wanted to share our thoughts and appreciation.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Collin · Married on 07/12/2014

AMAZING EDITING & JUST A GREAT TEAM!
    I could not recommend the Imagine Studios team any higher, they were just fantastic! We had Alex as our videographer and one of his team members did the Photobot at our wedding (huge hit, highly recommend!). Alex did a great job filming the ceremony and particularly the reception, he was courteous, fun-loving, and unobtrusive all throughout (even if he is about 6'5" tall). He did a nice job of getting many of the little details that we worked very hard on and made us all very comfortable. But where they really amazed me was their flexibility and professionalism in the editing booth.
    My wife and I live full-time in India, but got married in Vegas and went right back home afterwards. Alex was great both in pre-wedding prep, working with us from so far away to feel comfortable with them as a vendor for such a special occasion, but blew me away with the patience to go through multiple edits of our videos, sometimes with big gaps in-between. He really did a great job hitting each and every point in some very long editing lists and was seamless in getting the music to fit just right. I deal with a lot of creatives and IT folks, who so often get frustrated or only get you to 90% (or less) when they suddenly tell you they've done enough but Alex and the Imagine Studios team stuck with us until we were 100% happy with the final product. That's really impressive to me!
    Here's a link to our video, we couldn't be happier! https://vimeo.com/101024132

Sent on 08/18/2014

Deanna · Married on 06/11/2014

Excellent company!! Danielle was incredible!!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Megan · Married on 05/25/2014

WOW! I don't know where to begin!! If we could we would give you guys all 10's! We had Sam and Danelle for photography and Travis for videography! Sam and Danelle, I cannot even begin to explain how awesome they were!!! They were so easy to talk to I felt like they were part of the wedding. And their ideas for pictures were amazing! Sam showed me a shot at one point and I was almost in tears, they were beautiful! We felt so bad because we barely got to talk to Travis since we only had him for two hours, but the guests loved him. He interviewed some of our guests for the video and we can't wait to see it!
    We also had the PicBot! Hands down the BEST decision, EVER! Our guests loved it!! Sam and Danelle even took a shot of my husband and I and photoshopped us into the background so we were photobombing our guests!! Leading up tot he wedding we emailed back and forth with Tania quite a bit. She was awesome and responded almost instantly! Thanks Imagine Studios, you guys ROCK!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Taryn · Married on 04/11/2014

Samuel was amazing!! He made the shoot fun and took great shots. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jenn · Married on 04/04/2014

Usually taking pictures is really awkward and you aren't sure how the turn out is going to be. Shannon from Imagine Studios made our experience so much fun and not the least bit awkward. She was fun, friendly, worked with my bridal party and came up with some awesome pictures! She also would ask what I wanted and gave me options to help me get the photos I wanted! I would highly recommend Imagine Studios to anyone. I am so happy to have gotten almost two hours of photo time and have GORGEOUS pictures that will last forever!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Imagine Studios made us all feel at ease and definitely knew what they were doing. The turnaround for our photos was fantastic. And we had great direction on how to pose to get the best shot. Could not have asked for a better experience on our wedding day - thank you so much!

Sent on 04/10/2014

tina · Married on 03/29/2014

beautiful, flawless pictures.. I look amazing and so did my guest. The detail in the photos and the prompt professionalism. Made me want to snap pictures all night....I love Sam and Alex

Sent on 04/02/2014

Hannah · Married on 03/22/2014

Sam was amazing! He was very flexible and accomodating. We love our pictures of our special day!!!

Sent on 03/25/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · event on 03/17/2014

Vincent L. was awesome. He was super laid back but also gave us great direction.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Garry/Sylvia · Married on 03/15/2014

Danielle was amazing! She was extremely patient with us considering we had kids in our wedding party. She also took us to new venues she had never shot at before. The pictures came out better than we expected. I would recommend anyone getting married in Vegas that calling Imagine Studios is a MUST! Thank you so much for making our memories last a lifetime.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Tina · Married on 02/24/2014

Exceptional work! Very professional, friendly, and courteous! The photos are beautiful!

Sent on 03/04/2014

We had such an exceptional experience with our photographer. He made the experience fun and our wedding photos are amazing! I'm very happy with the photography!

Sent on 02/12/2014