image191 Minneapolis Wedding Photographer Reviews

Saint Paul, MN
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• User1343158 2+ years ago
    Stan and Andrew did an awesome job at our wedding! The engagement session helped us loosen up and all get to know eachother, and they caught so many mini-candid moments without making anyone feel intruded on. They got the whole bridal party having a great time, and they were constantly moving the whole reception to get pictures.
    Our photo album came back so beautiful, and I really appreciated the fact they gave us a proof so we could edit the pictures we wanted, or add in others. Stan even gave me a pep talk before walking down the aisle - truly a full-service photographer!
  • User1364094 2+ years ago
    There were so many decisions to make when we began plannig our wedding but we knew that the most important choice was our photographer. There is only one chance to get it right and andrew and stan blew us away on every level. I couldnt have asked for better pictures! they had so many creative ideas that totally matched the theme of the wedding. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. they were courteous of our time in the midst of our hectic schedules and profesional in every way. i have them to thank for our beautiful wedding picures that we will continue to look at for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much! You were amazing!
    - Steve and Katie
  • User1142144 2+ years ago
    We were absolutely delighted by the service from Stan and Andrew. We didn't want (and couldn't afford) a standard wedding package and they were extremely flexible in getting us a package that matched what we wanted at a price we could afford. They were fun to work with and our photos came in far earlier than we were promised. (We had an engagement shoot and wedding photos.) We got a lot of comments from our guests on how beautifully the photos came out.
  • User1075432 2+ years ago
    These photographers made us feel so comfoetable the day of our wedding and came with a lot of ideas for pictures. They were so professional and were great to work with. There were a few more pictures I wish we would have gotten but time was limited and I forgot to get them a picture list. The previews I've seen from the wedding are amazing! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is getting married!