"I do" Bridal & Tux Reviews

67 | Wichita, KS

67 Reviews for "I do" Bridal & Tux

67 "I do" Bridal & Tux Reviews

katie · Married on 02/18/2017

The entire staff was very helpful and friendly from helping me select a dress through all fittings! Alterations were completed quickly. Overall, I had an amazing experience!

Cristina · Married on 02/11/2017

She was really nice, and worked with me and my bridesmaids and moms. I really enjoyed the time I spent there and even though I didn't get my dress there, I would recommend going there!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Thank You Cristina!

Cassie · Married on 08/06/2016

I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress when I went to my appointment. However, a little over an hour later, they had narrowed down what I liked best and I purchased a dress that I love! What could have been a stressful experience was surprisingly easy! I would highly recommend I Do Bridal.

Sent on 04/28/2016

"I do" Bridal & Tux's reply:

Thank You Cassie! We can't wait to see you again!

Shellby · Married on 07/30/2016

Absolutely wonderful experience! Loved every bit of my experience with "I Do" and would recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Thank You Shelby!!

Logann · Married on 07/30/2016

BEST WEDDING DRESS STORE IN WICHITA! VERY VERY HELPFUL. THEY HAVE A WIDE VARIETY OF DRESSES. THE OWNER AND HER GIRLS ARE AMAZING AND MADE ME FEEL SPECIAL EVERY TIME I CAME IN! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE I DO BRIDAL!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Thank You LOGANN!

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

We LOVE I do! I had been a few other places shopping for dresses and was frustrated with not finding what I had wanted. I walked into I Do, described my vision and they nailed it with the first dress they pulled for me. I wish I could get married again - only to try on dresses there one more time :) Thanks girls for all your help for that day!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Thank You Katie!

Cleo · Married on 09/12/2015

I have been to a few places that had pretty dresses but not to the quality I wanted. I feared I would have to go to a different city to find what I was looking for! I went to I Do Bridal to try on wedding dresses with a few pictures I had in mind from their page. Unfortunately, the dresses I liked in a picture did not look so great on me but Trinh knew exactly what I was wanting and what would look great on me! She couldn't have picked a better dress! My family that was with me were all speechless! She was able to not only listen but give great advice when dress shopping. She is very professional and respectful to customers. She was also able to coordinate a veil, hairpiece, and jewelry to go! She even remembered me by name and what she had picked out when I came back a couple months later to get some of the accesories I wanted but didn't get at the time of the dress order. I plan on getting not only the bridesmaid dresses for my wedding there but also my bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding in April! I love how there is a great selection of all types of dresses and accessories to fit everyone's need and budget! I Do Bridal in Wichita is definitely a must go when shopping for dresses and accesories!

• User4203601 · 2+ years ago

These girls were great to work with. I absolutely loved my dress and the service there is great.

• User4619708 · 2+ years ago

Worked with the owner, she was quick and responsive with finding dresses for me to try. She went out the box with picking something for me, that was not initially what I was thinking, but happened to be the perfect wedding dress!! No regrets, cannot wait to try it on in a couple months! Felt like a princess, what every girl wants.

Nancy · Married on 06/20/2015

Every brides worst nightmare happened to me. The dress I had was altered crooked. With one month left until my wedding I went into I do bridal praying I could find something last minute. Trinh and her staff were unbelievably amazing! I found a dress and was in love with every inch of it! I highly recommend I do bridal to anyone who is getting married! They are the best!!! They care about what they are doing and make every bride feel like a princess!!

Laurie · Married on 05/23/2015

I have never dreamed of a wedding and the staff at I Do not only made dress shopping fun and easy, they also got me excited for my big day! All of the girls in the shop are so professional and personable, they aren't just trying to sell a dress they are trying to help you find YOUR dress. I highly recommend I Do and have already told all of my friends with upcoming weddings to check them out!

Kayla · Married on 05/16/2015

What a wonderful experience! Professional, great selection, and so fun to work with. The ladies answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. I Do provided my wedding gown, as well as attire for our whole wedding party. Highly recommended!

ASHLEIGH · Married on 04/12/2015

My experience with I Do Bridal has been wonderful so far! Trinh and her staff are altogether SUPER friendly, helpful, and very flexible with timing of appointments. You can tell they all truly care about each customer's wants/needs. I would recommend them to anyone anytime :)

The second I walked into that store I knew I would find my dress there. They were very eager to accommodate all my requests. Everyone was so friendly and my dress was amazing!

thank you for bringing great quality and selection and class to Wichita!

Jubilee · Married on 01/01/2015

I got my wedding dress, tuxes, and bridesmaid dresses from "I Do" I am so thankful that we did!!! Everyone at the store is very friendly and very helpful!! I would and am recommending everyone that's looking for a wedding dress or bridesmaid dresses to go to "I Do". They worked with me on my dress and also the girls' dresses! Such a blessing!! I LOVE "I DO"!

Sandra · Married on 12/13/2014

Trinh and all the co-workers, were all very friendly, professional and very helpful. I recommend anybody that's looking for a wedding dress "I do bridal" Thank you ladies!!

Kelli · Married on 10/25/2014

Everyone was so helpful. They made me feel so special every time I went in.

We got the tuxes here for our wedding and Trinh was great! She was extremely helpful and professional. She even was able to get my husband an extra tux fitting to make sure the tux was exactly how he wanted it! All the tuxes were perfect and looked great! Thank you 'I Do' Bridal and Tux!

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/20/2014

I used "I Do" Bridal & Tux for my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses (x7), suits (x14), and mother of the bride dress and we could not have asked for a better experience. Trinh and all the girls at I Do made our appointments so much fun. All the girls truly understand what works best for everyone and what everyone is comfortable with. Saying that they went above and beyond for us would not come close doing them justice. We had a large wedding party and every single thing we received was better than expected, the alterations were perfect and everyone's dresses/suits fit like a glove - including the rentals! I cannot recommend this store and staff enough - they were one of the best decisions in the whole wedding planning. From finding the dress to all the fittings, everyone at I Do was exceptional, Trinh even came rushing to my rescue an hour before my wedding to fix a rip in my dress (from someone standing on it)! She certainly saved the day!! I can't say enough amazing things about "I Do" and Trinh!

Simply put, "I Do" was one of the best experiences of getting married!

Nancy · Married on 09/13/2014

I love this store! "I Do" Bridal in Wichita, KS is the best! They were my first stop on my list of dress appointments. Trinh & Erin were absolutely amazing! Erin made sure i tried on every dress i liked and made sure i had fun while doing it. She helped me narrow it down to my "perfect" dress and i couldn't be happier! Trinh, she's an amazing person! She helped me out immensely and made it possible to have my dream dress! :-) Everyone is extremely friendly! "I Do" was my first and only stop on my journey to find my dress! There is no one better than "I Do"!

• I

Iris · Married on 09/13/2014

Trinh and her team of girls Erin and Jenna have exceptional style! They knew my vision and the whole experience was fun and easy!!! A great selection of dresses and they did several firings until the dress was perfect!!! Thank you guys so much! XOXO -Iris

Brandi · Married on 09/07/2014

For years I've been wanting to get a dress at "I do" bridal and tux. Iwalked in with a bunch of friends and the staff was eager to help. I think I tried on two dresses and they have been very simple and since I am in larger person it takes longer so and put together so I got a really good sale and the girls made sure that I felt comfortable you know and that even though there wasn't many choices in my sizethat didn't matter they didn't judge me whatsoever and even when they were swamped busy with other customers the staff would time out to help with anything. And even though I was beyond picky and the girls made sure I was comfortable weather they had to hem, add things last minute and made the experience completely warm and the staff made you feel like you are at home. The mother of the groom and my mother got their dresses there plus the tuxes too I" do Bridal" has an amazing staff and the dresses there are to die for. Love them

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

Best place in town, no contest! I love the amazing service, quality of work, and great attitudes. They have always been wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them!

Taylor · Married on 08/23/2014

They did a wonderful job of listening to what I wanted for my wedding dress and found me the style I wanted! They were great to work with from beginning to end!