1325 E. Douglas Ave., Wichita, KS 67211 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux

Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux is a wedding dress business based in Wichita, Kansas. This shop has gained the honor and recognition of being one of the top bridal shops in the entire city. For more than six years, the team has been providing local couples with personalized one-on-one appointments. This allows them to put all the focus on you and your needs so that you are able to find the dress of your dreams.

Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux features gowns for not only the bride, but also the bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. You can browse through collections from designers such as Mori Lee, Christina Wu, and Enzoani. In addition to gowns for the females in the wedding party, there are also plenty of tuxedos available for the groom, groomsmen, and fathers of the couple to choose from. To accessorize, you can choose from the selection of bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, and more. Other services include:

• Alterations
Full skirt
4347225090803367936 o 51 1030411

2 Reviews for Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux

Chelsie · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Great experience and I found my dress!

I originally heard of Sweet Illusion at the bridal expo where they had a beautiful display. I went up to their table and they booked me an appointment right away. I wasn’t expecting to find my dress when I got there, I was just going to look. The person who helped me was incredible, I can’t remember her name but she helped me in and out of so many dresses. She let me try on as many as I could within my appointment time and made the entire experience feel special. She let me try on the veil I ended up purchasing and was so encouraging even though I had some trouble with all the opinions of my party I brought. I came back to look at bridesmaids dresses as well and had the same great experience. The girls here are incredible, thoughtful, and very helpful! I will recommend this to anyone I know getting married in the future!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months