Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux

Wichita, KS View map Visit website

Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux is a wedding dress business based in Wichita, Kansas. This shop has gained the honor and recognition of being one of the top bridal shops in the entire city. For more than six years, the team has been providing local couples with personalized one-on-one appointments. This allows them to put all the focus on you and your needs so that you are able to find the dress of your dreams.

Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux features gowns for not only the bride, but also the bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. You can browse through collections from designers such as Mori Lee, Christina Wu, and Enzoani. In addition to gowns for the females in the wedding party, there are also plenty of tuxedos available for the groom, groomsmen, and fathers of the couple to choose from. To accessorize, you can choose from the selection of bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, and more. Other services include:

• Alterations
  • Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Andrea
    Andrea M. Married on 08/21/2021

Love my dress

I fell in love with my dress when I first tried it on! I was afraid it wasn’t going to fit since we had to postpone the wedding and I didn’t wear it 2 years after while being 4 months pregnant! It was the perfect dress it fit just right, I loved my bridesmaids dresses as well, they came out to be the perfect color I wanted! ❤️
  • Liliana
    Liliana R. Married on 04/30/2021

Wonderful experience

I got tuxes, flower girl dresses, junior bridesmaid dress and a bridesmaid dress from sweet ilussion. They are so helpful and really took everything I asked for into consideration. We had a really big party when we came in and they were very accommodating and patient with us. Their prices are very competitive and all of the ladies that work there were super nice.

Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux's reply:

Hi Liliana! Thank you for a great review! We truly appreciate your business! I will share your encouraging review with the girls! 💕
    Ashley B. Married on 04/03/2021

The best experience!

Sweet Illusion has been INCREDIBLE for the whole experience! Ashlyn has been my consultant but everyone is always friendly and personable! From trying on appointments to the amazing alterations, I have been impressed the whole way through! I fell in love with a dress I wanted to alter a decent amount, change the neckline, add beading, etc. They worked with me on budget and even adding extra to the bustle to make sure it looked perfect! Planning a same sex wedding has not always been easy but these girls helped to make the process as simple as it could be! Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux 1
Exclusive

1325 E. Douglas Ave. Wichita, KS, 67211
Location of (Sweet Illusion Bridal and Tux)

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding