White + Lace Bridal Boutique

Andover, KS View map Visit website

White + Lace Bridal Boutique is an accomplished wedding dress store situated in Andover, Kansas. Thanks to owner and gown enthusiast Juliana Carr, you can find the dress of your dreams with ease. Focused on providing elegant experiences, Juliana offers an array of designs, quality fabrics, and stress-free prices.

White + Lace Bridal Boutique prides itself on providing one-of-a-kind couture gowns. These gowns are exclusive to the boutique and range from laced and boho-chic to classic crepe fits. With a scheduled appointment, you and your closest loved ones can shop and explore with ease. These dresses may also be customized to match your style and personality. Once you've found your favorite gown, the store will be delighted to ship your item to your desired destination. Other dazzling items include hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Juliana Carr
Juliana Carr
Owner and Lead Stylist

Hello Beautiful!

My name is Juliana and I am owner/lead stylist at White + Lace Bridal! I am a wife and mom of 2, that loves hats (if you come into the store i am more than likely wearing one), and anything wedding. But my absolute passion is in the wedding gown. From the way it is made all the way to how you look coming down the aisle to the love of your life. My joy is helping each and every bride find the gown of their dreams. I love being a part of this happy process and cant wait to help more brides years to come.

420 S Andover Rd Suite 100 Andover, KS, 67002
Location of (White + Lace Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding