Houston Bridal Gallery Reviews

98 | Houston, TX

98 Reviews for Houston Bridal Gallery

• FutureMrsM

Silesha · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely love this place. This definitely wasn't the 1st nor the 6th bridal shop I've been to looking for my dress. However as soon as I walked in I wondered why I hadn't found this place earlier. From the straight off Pinterest, vintage chic design to the professional and courtesy of the staff. First dress I tried on was THE one. Wish I could get married twice just to come back here.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

I loved this bridal store! They have a great selection even though they are small store. You get so much attention when you go here too. I bought my dress during Harvey so nobody in my family was able to make it down for the appointment but I had to head back to school so I had to order it. However, when my dress came in they let me bring around 15 people for my first try on! I would definitely recommend this salon!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kalen · Married on 04/07/2018

Everyone at Houston Bridal Gallery is so friendly!! Robyn, the owner, is amazing and went so far above and beyond to help me find my dress! She was so helpful with tips and information; she truly does her best to make sure her brides find the dress of their dreams! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Everyone at HBG is amazing!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Pam · Married on 11/25/2017

The Absolute Perfect Bridal Boutique!! All of the ladies are so sweet and so knowledgeable about the dresses and so genuinely happy for the Brides they are helping. My daughter chose a Essence of Australia gown and Cassandra helped to customize it with a beautiful lace bolero and gorgeous veil (x2). We chose the bridesmaid dresses at HBG too. The fittings are scheduled perfectly and email reminders are sent. We really had an amazing experience with all the HBG ladies, including Cece, the seamstress!! She was amazing. Big Big Big Thank You's to all the AMAZING HBG LADIES!! You made my daughter's Wedding gown experience Awesome
    Pam C (MOB)

Sent on 11/28/2017

Mystic · Married on 01/20/2017

OH MY GOSH I love this place!! Robin, the owner, is amazing and so easy to work with. Her staff is also amazing and so accommodating. Every time I called, had a question, needed to know something, came to pick up....they were on top of it and soooo nice. I can't imagine buying a gown anywhere else. The selection is perfect. They have accessories, bridesmaids gowns, shoes, everything. Don't waste time driving all over Houston, HBG has it all. I got so many compliments on my gown through out (seamstress/photographer/venue coordinator) and you know they see tons of gowns so to compliment me and mean it, you know its gorgeous. Robin/ HBG is the best. Make wedding planning easy by starting and ending here!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Tricia · Married on 12/10/2016

The staff were very nice and professional! I got my jewelry there too and they were willing to hold everything for me til the day before my wedding! The shop is smaller than some of the other places in Houston which gives it a more personal feel!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

The ladies at Houston Bridal are so wonderful and truly make dress shopping a great experience. They were actually my first shop when I started looking for dresses - I had no plans to buy that day and ended up finding my dress there! Lesley, my consultant, was perfect and made it really easy to pick out accessories that went with my style. Alterations were a breeze. Scheduling the appointments was very easy - just be sure to make them all in advanced as they book up fast! The only complaint I had is that it wasn't made clear enough that the alterations cost was separate from the dress cost. I have no doubt that it was mentioned, but as a giddy bride who just found her dress, I didn't quite understand until later and wish that had been in big bold red print for me. Overall, Houston Bridal Gallery is a fabulous place to shop for your dress! They have a great variety to choose from (with even more accessories!) and will treat you (and your dress) with genuine care. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Tamra · Married on 10/28/2016

I shopped during the Matthew Christopher 2016 Trunk Show. My dress is beautiful! She pulled several dresses from the show & I ended up buying one of his dresses. I love that I have my dress before everyone else too. I ordered my dress when the vendors ordered their samples for the dresses. :-)
    Cici, the seamstress they use in house is very talented and I can't wait to wear my dress in 10 days! Eeeeek!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Carter · Married on 06/11/2016

I went to this store on the recommendation of one of my bridesmaids who had also purchased their dress here and the store itself is beautiful! All of the dress specialists are so happy and sweet! The dress prices are on par or are under other store's prices (I compared)! I bought my Essense of Australia dress here and the specialist even helped me realize that the dress's straps could be removed to make the dress strapless and I feel in love with it that way! I basically got a custom and unique dress because of them! They included a sweet hangar with my future last name on it and included a free pressing! I recommend all brides go here! My experience was perfect!

Sent on 06/30/2016

tricia · Married on 04/15/2016

Fantastic experience purchasing a Matthew Christopher gown from HBG. The dress came in a little bit short, they adjusted with no charge to me. We were never rushed in shopping. And Ci Ci - their alterations genius is amazing - and oh so patient.
    Totally professional experience and was never pressured to purchase at all. Another plus is the amazing Memorial Wine Cellar two doors down to celebrate saying yes to the dress.

Sent on 04/23/2016

I actually had the chance to go wedding dress shopping with my Fiance at Houston Bridal Gallery. She fell in love with one of the many dresses I tried on and fore sure tried on many. Her consultant Brianna was awesome and didn't mind how many dress she wanted to try and re-try! She was very sweet and patient since my fiance is very picky and can be judgmental on details. Brianna even made me feel welcomed even though not many guys come dress shopping with their fiance's. Houston Bridal Gallery is far and above the best place in Houston to get your perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Houston Bridal gallery had a great selection of dresses in my budget (2k), so I had a lot of options to try on. The sales team was professional and very knowledgable and made the process very easy. Although I didn't find "the one", (it was a CLOSE second) I would highly recommend checking them out!

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • Q

Quynh · Married on 01/01/2016

HBG went above and beyond to help me picking out my dream wedding dress. Zaynah was our consultant and she made such it such a wonderful experience for me and my family. My wedding dress came in before the expected date, it was beautiful. It fits really well but some minor alterations were needed. Our seamtress Cece was fantastic. She did an amazing job with my dress. Everyone was very flexible to work with my busy schedule. I could not thank HBG enough for such extraordinary service they provided. I highly recommend HBG to all future brides.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Houston Bridal Gallery has been nothing but wonderful! The staff are so friendly and helpful, and offer great opinions and advice. CiCi the seamstress was phenomenal an put up with my constantly waxing and waning weight (wedding stress!) to make my dress perfect. She is even helping me make a basically custom belt because I didn't like the one that came with my dress and didn't have time to order one. I would absolutely recommend this shop to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2015
  • FutureMrsE2015

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

I have to say, I was not looking to buy a dress but I promised my godmother I would shop for one while she was in town. I had my apprehensions because I am not a small girl and a lot of sample sizes, especially higher designers, run very small. Houston Bridal Gallery was our second stop (and last one in my brain). Aisha greeted us at the door and was very friendly, as were all the employees in the shop. I told her what I had envisioned and she instantly began to pull dresses. She knew exactly what I was looking for! She came into the dressing room with made, dressed me and even made sure I didn't fall or melt in my dress. She was very easy to talk to. I found out that she too was a bride! I put on the third dress she had selected for me and instantly I knew it was the dress. When I walked out onto the pedestal, I felt like a bride. We still had another appointment but after that both my godmother and I already knew we'd saw 'the one'. We were able to book a second appointment that following Monday so that my sister could give the final thumbs up. Needless to say, we all said YES to the dress! Aisha even helped me pick out my bridesmaids' dresses. Sometimes it takes a bride to know a bride I guess. Thank you so much for such a painless and fun experience. I will recommend anyone I know to come visit Houston Bridal Gallery first!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Katelyn · Married on 09/19/2015

HBG is nothing short of amazing!! This little place is hidden gem that I am so glad that I found. That made my dress experience truly special. They have quite a few dresses to try on, their staff is always so friendly and accommodating and the best part is their on site alterations. CiCi is so great!!! She did everything I asked for, met with me on several occasions and made sure the dress was exactly how I wanted it!

Sent on 09/23/2015

i loved Houston Bridal Gallery! I was especially thankful for their selection of beautiful plus size gowns, after visiting 3 other shops I found exactly what I wanted! Their service was great, their alterations person a gem and their shop adorable!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Christina · Married on 07/17/2015

This shop was absolutely fantastic! The staff is very friendly and very helpful. They stick with appointment times but still try to accomodate brides who need extra time. They helped me find my dress and then try on several others then stnad around in my top 2 for a while until I decided lol.

Sent on 09/24/2015

I was paired with Melanie to help me find my dream dress. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and it was the dress I ended up getting. Melanie helped me match the right accessories to my dress and was very patient with my indecisiveness. The store is small compared to other salons I've been in but they had a great selection. I would recommend anyone to Houston Bridal Gallery. The complimentary champagne was a nice celebratory surprise. I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my beautiful dress.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Laci · Married on 05/16/2015

Went to four other places while trying to find the perfect dress and ended up here last. I can't remember the name of the lady that assisted me but she was very knowledgeable and courteous to my opinion as well as my sister and best friend's opinion. I ordered my dress at the beginning of August and picked it up in mid November. I also received a free personalized hanger which was a nice touch to the whole dress shopping process. I highly recommend checking this place out when looking for your perfect dress!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2015

Houston Bridal Gallery was the cutest little boutique and the staff there made me feel like a princess. All the dresses their were gorgeous, which made my decision very hard. The atmosphere had an antique but modern feel with the furniture, and there were dresses of every style that ranged from $1000-$3000. But make an appointment early, I was actually put on a waiting list and was lucky enough to get an appointment last minute. I ended up purchasing my gown from this lovely place, and I had no regrets whatsoever.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2015

Houston bridal gallery has so many beautiful dresses, they were very accommodating with all of my appointments and feasible!!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

I found the dress of my dreams here!! I only tried on about 4 and then the ONE came up! All the girls were extremely friendly and helpful! They also have in house alterations and CiCi does an absolutely fantastic job!

Sent on 01/19/2015

edana · Married on 03/20/2015

I love the large selection of dresses but the quaint feeling of a boutique!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Sara · Married on 03/07/2015

Very helpful staff and amazing selection. Dress came in with wrong color but staff was super helpful in contacting the vendor and getting the correct color quickly. Can't wait to wear my beautiful dress on our big day!

Sent on 12/06/2014