115 Reviews for Hook Productions

Consultation (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
103 Hook Productions Reviews

Great entertainer and very professional. Also, very caring, kind, and responsive towards my daughter and her requests. Our family had gone to Fager's Island to hear DJ Hook, and we had really enjoyed him. Later on, we discovered that he was not only a fun DJ, but he was also a gentleman and a dependable wedding vendor. As an added bonus, his wife offered to MC the reception! I can't say enough good things. Hook Productions made the night. :=)

Profile Picture Scott, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hook Productions were AMAZING! I got married in January and cannot say enough great things about Sheena and Randy! I was not a very organized bride and they went out of their way to stay on top of things and make sure my fiance and I were ready and our wedding was everything we dreamed of. They had GREAT suggestions for music and were extremely organized. I would without a doubt recommend Hook Productions to anyone and everyone. Not only were they amazing to work with for the wedding, they are down to earth and fun people! A few weeks before the wedding they even made time to meet up for happy hour to really get to know my fiance and I and also go over some details for the big day! Cannot sing their praises enough!

Profile Picture Meghan, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sheena and Randy are the absolute best and would highly recommend for weddings. They made everything so easy and are complete professionals. Their knowledge of the industry as well vendors makes the wedding planning process so easy. Furthermore, for the day of events there is no one better than Sheena! Would highly recommend!!!!!

Profile Picture Matt, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Awesome DJ! We had so much fun at our wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy and Sheena delivered nothing more than excellent service! They are great to work with, fulfilled every request we had and the quality of their equipment is amazing.

Profile Picture Vivian, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I were SO excited to have DJ Hook with Hook Productions be the music entertainment for our wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor all night! Sheena made everything flow seamlessly the day of the wedding. Both Sheena and Randy were so great to work with!

Profile Picture Hilary , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sheena & Randy were such a great team to work with. Sheena was very responsive and detail oriented, and helped me plan out the timeline for the day by thinking of things that never crossed my mind. She also kept everything moving seamlessly on the day of our wedding. Randy was an amazing DJ, was able to give us the more relaxed vibe we were going for, but kept the party going with music that was on point all night! We had so many compliments from our guests saying we our DJ was one of the best they've ever seen at a wedding! The music and dancing was definitely a highlight of our wedding and we have Hook to thank for that!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Hook and his wife Sheena were amazing! They were very easy to communicate with and gave us tons of music ideas for each step of the wedding which allowed us to have an amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My (now) Wife and I got married on December 3rd, 2016. We chose Hook Productions for there professionalism, communication, and delivery. Randy and Sheena make a great team and we thoroughly enjoyed working with them. Leading up to the wedding we worked with Sheena (Production Coordinator) in working out all the details of how we wanted the ceremony and reception to go. Randy (DJ) has an awesome voice fit perfectly for being the MC. Above all, he was excellent at DJ'ing and ensuring the party kept going by keeping the music fresh and upbeat. During dinner guests complimented on the perfect music choices made by Randy as well as the volume level he kept them at (not to high or low). Above all, we recommend Hook Productions to anyone looking for a well rounded Wedding DJ, you won't regret your choice!!!

Profile Picture Brandon, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Book Them ASAP!! Randy and Sheena are amazing! Randy kept the people moving on the dance floor all night long with the perfect mix of music. Sheena was on point all night keeping us informed and on schedule with our timeline. She was even helping the guests throughout the night with various needs. They work great together as a team, it is like getting a two for one deal, DJ and wedding coordinator! The system they have to get our music together was simple and effective. They performed above and beyond our expectations! Look no further because these two are the best you will find!

Profile Picture Phil, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sheena and Randy were the perfect team for our big day!! We loved working with them from start to finish. When we first booked, they sent us a form to fill out-- which let them know our favorite songs, everyones' names and the complete timeline of events. That alone made us confident they'd do a stellar job. Fast forward to our wedding day, they were so organized, kept the events on schedule and then, made the party happen!!! Not a dull moment once we all got dancing!! Randy is an amazing MC and DJ, working the crowd and creating so much positive energy! Everyone left on such a high note, which was really important to us -- because then almost everyone came to the after party! Randy and Sheena are amazing people to work with! We would highly suggest using their talent to make your reception the party of the year!!!!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hook Productions was super organized and on top of every detail leading up to our wedding. We would highly recommend their top notch services! Thank you for making our wedding weekend everything we hoped it would be.

Profile Picture User7411404, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sheena is so thoroughly organized and detail oriented. She thinks of everything, including details that would never occur to the couple getting married. The last thing you want on your wedding day is to get bogged down with logistics and vendors. Sheena will take care of everything and allow you to thoroughly enjoy your ceremony and reception. We cannot say enough good things about how Sheena handled our daughter's wedding. She is incredible at her profession. While we made most of the selections of vendors, Sheena coordinated everything to be certain it all ran smoothly.

Profile Picture User7460217, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake

I was lucky enough to have have both Randy and Sheena for our wedding a few weeks ago. Sheena was our month of coordinator and truly went above and beyond what her outlined description. She was always so easy to get in touch with and was available for various meetings with different vendors. Not only was she professional, but she was also personal through each step of the process. In addition to having Sheena as our coordinator, we were also lucky enough to have Randy as our DJ. I'm still having people comment on how amazing of a DJ he was and how much fun he made our wedding. They're ability to work together professionally is what I think made our wedding run so smoothly. We unexpectedly had to move our wedding from the beach to the tent at the last second (last second as in the guests were seated, the groomsmen were lined up) and both Randy and Sheena were what made the change in location go so smoothly. We feel so lucky to have worked with Hook Productions and would suggest them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Sheena and Randy were amazing! They were easy to work with and helped to make our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Jocelyn , 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sheena and Randy are the perfect DJ team. Not only have I been a guest at weddings they have DJed and enjoyed them, I loved everything about them at my own wedding. Sheena coordinates everything and everyone and they were very specific so that every moment was detailed just the way I wanted it. They were so flexible and helpful with itinerary and all. From start to finish they were awesome!!

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Randy DJ our wedding and it was wonderful! Everyone of all ages was on the dance floor nearly all night! Sheena was wonderful to work with for all of the planning and timeline of the evening. We added cocktail hour at the last minute and there was no issue. Highly recommended couple by far!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Randy to DJ for our wedding and his wife Sheena to provide Day Of coordinator services. BEST decision we made in all of our wedding planning!! We interviewed several DJs and went to see Randy at work DJ at a club north of Ocean City. We liked his artistry in how he blended/transitioned music from one song to the next so we hired him. We are big music lovers with broad taste and new there would be a lot of people at our wedding who like to dance. So we gave Randy a wide list of music we love, indicated our top favorites, and told him to surprise us with whatever else gets played. We were amazed by how much he was able to work in with clever mash-ups and segments of similar songs. Our guests raved about the music at our wedding and we couldn't be happier.

Sheena was phenomenal! Detail-oriented, patient, expertly knowledgable with a detailed question form to get all of the plans correct and covered, and very easy to work with. I am a Type A personality and she impressed the heck out of me. Our big goal in hiring Sheena was to counteract my "planner" tendencies so I didn't need to worry about anything and could enjoy the big day. Goal achieved. I was able to let go, focus on getting married and enjoying the reception. Sheena took care of everything that day.

All things considered, their prices were very good for the value we got! Our highest recommendation!!

Profile Picture David, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys are awesome! Sheena had everything running perfectly all day, and Randy kept the party going all night. I highly recommend Hook Productions.

Profile Picture Nate, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Excellent to work with and helped keep everything on order and as planned

Profile Picture Crystal , 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I want to start off by saying thank you Sheena and Randy! You two are absolutely amazing and so talented at what you do. Without you both, our wedding would not have been as successful and as fun as it was! Thank you for doing what you do best and for making our day so special! We are so happy and so blessed with the way that things turned out for our wedding and thanks to you both, everything stayed on track and on time and the music was absolutely amazing! Our guests loved you both and we are so thankful for everything! You two rock!

Profile Picture Chantel, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sheena & Randy with Hook Productions were amazing. Randy's timing was perfect & he got all
our guests dancing & having a great time. He certainly is the best! Sheena was my wedding event planner as I live out of state for a good part of the year. She knew all the best vendors & took me to see them personally. She was the quintessential professional & made sure that every little detail was in place. This took a tremendous amount of pressure off of me! Thank you Randy & Sheena-the best that Delmarva has in planning the ultimate wedding!

Profile Picture Jacque, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Hook Productions as a wedding DJ!! Sheena is very friendly and great to work with! She always responded quickly to my e-mails. On the day of, she made sure everything went smoothly and in a timely manner. Randy is an AMAZING DJ!! As soon as the open dancing began, the dance floor was packed for the entire reception. Talking to guests after the wedding, I received numerous compliments on our wedding DJ and how he kept everyone on the dance floor! Randy and Sheena make a great team and I can't thank them enough for making our wedding reception better than we could have ever imagined!! Thanks!! Tara and Brandon

Profile Picture Tara , 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy and Sheena are awesome! Sheena helped us get everything ready for our wedding and was on-site to keep the reception moving. Randy listened to our requests and came up with a dance list that kept everyone on the dancefloor the entire time! If you are considering a DJ, use them!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy and Sheena were the perfect choice for my wedding! From the very first point of communication, Sheena went above and beyond in answering every question I had. She's extremely polite, professional, and organized. She's such a special part of their team. On the day of the wedding, she did a superb job keeping the bridal party organized and making sure everyone was ready to go. Every transition of the evening went so smoothly! DJ Hook did both my ceremony and reception music. I received so many compliments on the quality of the sound and the music. The reception was absolutely amazing and DJ Hook kept everyone dancing until the very end! It was so much fun! I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. Both Randy and Sheena are wonderful. Thanks to you both for your contribution in making my day absolutely perfect. You're the best!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews