Riley's Entertainment

Newark, Delaware View map
$700 Most Popular Price

$700 Most Popular Price

Riley's Entertainment offers a fully customizable music experience. From the oldies to today's top hits, a diverse digital music collection will be readily available at your event. Wifi or mobile connection permitting, we will be able to download any song on demand to satisfy your guests' every request. Using a wireless microphone and wireless PA system, we will be able to announce your entrance and toasts can be given from anywhere in the room. Our goal is to help you achieve the exact day you envisioned, and we will work with you to make your reception exciting and memorable for all your guests.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$75.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 06/20/2020

Awesome DJ

Charles Riley did an excellent job at our wedding. He played everything we requested and even replayed a couple of the slow songs when I couldn't find my husband to dance with him. He's flexible and can easily handle last-minute hiccups, for example, I forgot to put on my garter when I got dressed so we had to skip the garter toss. His price is also among the best in the Wilmington, DE area without sacrificing quality.
    Sarah Married on 10/15/2016
    Charlie and Amanda were great! We had them DJ our wedding, and to be honest we don't remember much of the music/dance floor to know which of our requests made it until later in the evening as we were so busy running around greeting everyone, but after asking around the guests all say they had a great time and loved the music. Charlie adjusted well during the event when our schedule had to be moved around without notice, and that was a huge load off our minds to know he could handle it. Our late night party animals were especially happy with the music changing to suit their (sometimes off the wall) requests. They went above and beyond for us.
    Rhonda Married on 09/29/2012
    What can I say about Riley Entertainment??? They were amazing. They were very anxious to please, to make my wedding worry free. They played all of the music on my request list and were very accommodating to my guest request. I would refer this husband and wife team not only for a wedding but any event where you want to be stess free. Charlie and Amanda thanks for making my wedding a day I will never forget.

Deals

Riley's Entertainment 1
Exclusive

Christiana Newark, Delaware, 19713

Monday through Friday 4pm til midnight Saturday 24 hours Sunday 10AM-11PM
Location of (Riley's Entertainment)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding