Must Be The Music DJ's

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,700 Most Popular Price

Must Be The Music DJ’s is a highly-rated disk jockey company located in Wilmington, Delaware. When you choose this DJ, you not only receive great music, but also great entertainment. For decades the company has been creating unbelievably amazing weddings. The team is driven by passion and delivers a professionally presented service at each wedding.

Must Be The Music DJ’s offers high-quality service options to each couple. Don’t let all of your time and money spent on executing a beautiful wedding be put to waste by a bad DJ. Over time, Must Be The Music DJ's has learned the complex set of skills and nuances that go into delivering a truly wonderful DJ experience. Above all else, the team has developed a knack for adaptability, which is invaluable in creating a uniquely amazing experience for each individual wedding.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Pam
    Pam S. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ You Could Ask For!

From the first response I received after contacting Must Be the Music DJs for my wedding, I was impressed that Mike mentioned things that I had not thought of. Having wireless microphones for the ceremony so that a microphone stand isn't in the middle of your pictures is not necessarily something you might think of when choosing a DJ, but that's how Mike thinks! We quickly knew we found our DJ when we had our first video chat with Mike. After signing our contract, he stuck to his word and checked in at set times before our wedding. Every time I emailed him, he quickly got back to me. He is a magician with being able to shorten songs, such as our first dance song and our parent dances. He is extremely professional and an all-around good guy! He helped make everything fun and not stressful. We chose to have uplighting, which looked great. Mike had people on the dance floor all night at our wedding. I did not expect to find a friend when hiring a DJ, but that’s exactly what happened. You will not regret hiring Must Be the Music DJs!
  • Jamie
    Jamie F. Married on 06/11/2022

Easiest decision I made!

Working with Mike was a seamless and fun experience. He was so attentive and always made sure to check in with us. We used him for the ceremony, reception and uplighting, and I knew I didn't need to be stressed about any of those elements of our wedding. Everything went smoothly day of and everyone had a blast. Definitely recommend!
  • Giuliana
    Giuliana P. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing DJ that will get the party GOING!

Wow! Mike was such a HUGE help during our whole wedding process, and I would hire him again in a heartbeat! From multiple check-ins throughout the year leading up to our wedding to quick responses to emails and texts, he was the best. He was flexible when I needed to make changes and always ready to advise when I had a question and needed an expert's opinion. His idea to open the dancefloor after my dad and I's upbeat dance was genius and such a nice transition. I'm so glad I booked him for the ceremony too, as the clip-on mics for my officiant and my husband were much needed and a great touch (so that the microphone stand wasn't in our photos!). In our ceremony, our officiant mentioned some songs that played the night my husband and I met, and Mike listened to the ceremony and thoughtfully played those songs during the reception- it's one of my favorite memories of the night! We also told him one of our friends has his own song and that we'd like to play it as a surprise to him, so Mike looked up what our friend looked like and made sure to play it while our friend was on the dancefloor (he even did an intro for the song!). The DETAILS this man nails are insane. We were told afterwards that folks who never dance at weddings were up there dancing. Also, get the uplighting! Loved the party vibes it gave at the reception! Absolutely would recommend him to anyone!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Wilmington, DE, 19805
Location of (Must Be The Music DJ's)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding