4218 Harris Place, Wilmington, DE 19808 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sightline Events

Hello and welcome to the Sightline Events Storefront!

My name is Steven Lewis and I am the Owner/Operator of the company. I have been a DJ for more than 15 years and have been in the Photo Booth Business for almost 2 years now. What started for me in Raleigh, North Carolina has now brought me to Wilmington, Delaware where travel to all parts of Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania, Northern Maryland, New Jersey and New York.

In 2014 I was helping to plan my very own wedding, picking out the venue, menu, DJ, Photographer and tasting cake. Let’s not forget setting the budget and the infamous spreadsheet that has the budget, guest list and addresses.

I was already a DJ and had hosted many weddings and I thought I knew what to expect, but after seeing it from the other side I decided to change the way I work with couples to ensure they get exactly what they want. Some couples want a lot of crowd interaction, some want to dance and not hear too many announcements from the DJ, some couples are very particular about what not to play.

As we go through the planning process we will have natural conversations that will help us understand your style and preferences so we can do our part to create a truly vibrant experience. We have a staff of four people and we only book one wedding per day. We do this to make sure you get the service and attention you are paying for, plus this allows us to be our own back up in case there is an emergency.

I believe your wedding day entertainment should be suited to your style and be a celebration of your love. Your friends and family should have a great time celebrating And I am proud of the services we can offer!with you throughout the entire experience!

This is why I started this business...to work with like minded people with a passion for music and a desire to help couples overcome the stresses of finding a quality DJ and photo booth experience.

Follow Sightline Events on

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Sightline Events

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 05/13/2017

The best way to sum up our experience with Steve and Sightline events was off of our conversation with the owner of our wedding venue the day after our wedding. He asked me, "What is the name of that DJ you had because I want to refer all my couples to him, he was flawless".

We had Steve do the audio for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. My husband and I have unique taste in music and Steve was able to mix our requests in with the right stuff to keep people on the dance floor. Not once did I see that dance floor empty once we opened it up. He kept us moving in terms of our timeline, worked great with our photographer and wedding coordinator (an important skill!), and knew how to read the crowd.

Thank you Steve for playing a huge part in the success of our wedding.

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2015

Amazing DJ, even better person! Love having Sightline events as a part of all our events!

Steve is the ultimate professional, he is personable, reliable and dedicated to doing a wonderful job. He is willing to go the extra mile to make sure his service is the best!

Sightline Events Pricing

Sightline Events Price Rates

Sightline Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount