PO Box 383, Lewisberry, PA 17339 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Thomas Beaman Photography

Thomas Beaman Photography specilaizes in wedding day storytelling using real moments, relaxed portraits, and true emotion.

Follow Thomas Beaman Photography on

138a0254
thomasbeamanphotography01
138a1300
138a2495
Thomas Beaman Photography
ironstone ranch wedding lancaster photo
ironstone ranch wedding photo

Thomas Beaman Photography 4
Thomas Beaman Photography 5

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply the greatest

So I obsessively research, its who I am. I spent probably 20 hours researching every photographer in a 20 mile radius. Looking at their weddingwire, knot, Facebook and website. I've done the research for you- Thomas Beaman is the best. Meagan was an awesome surprise too! They complement each other well in this industry. I'm so grateful that he was available for my wedding day.

Thomas Beaman Photography 6
    Thomas Beaman Photography 7
    Thomas Beaman Photography 8
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

Couldn't be any better!

Having some experience with photography myself, I looked at a ton of photographers and kept going back to Thomas Beaman. To say I am glad I chose him is an understatement - his work is INCREDIBLE. Not only am I in love with all my photos, I've had endless comments from family and friends about how amazing they are. I truly believe finding a great photographer should be a priority for anyone planning a wedding as they are the best way to preserve your memories and you will not be disappointed hiring Thomas. Beyond his work, he was so nice and great to work with - as was his assistant/second photographer. I received my preview photos so quickly, and so many more of them than I ever expected! I would hire them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend Thomas Beaman Photography to anyone looking!

Erin Carter · Married on 08/31/2018

Fantastic Experience!

Thomas was the first vendor that I booked after picking my venue! I had ran into him at my venue the day I had my tour and they had 100% recommended that if I booked with them, I had to have him as my photographer. I grabbed his business card, and just hours after booking the Ranch, I had booked him to be my photographer. His work is FANTASTIC and I could tell that he had spent time at my venue finding the best shots. From day one. Thomas has proven that he is organized and prepared for everything on your wedding day. My wedding day was chaotic, and while we were behind several hours due to flooding and my guest not being able to attend, Thomas was flexible! NOT a SINGLE photo that I received from Thomas of that day looks like there is a flood in the area. They turned out beautiful and I will NEVER use another photographer!

Thomas Beaman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• made to keep™
    made to keep™ Wedding Invitations

Thomas is wonderful to work with - I can always be rest assured that my stationery products are going to look even better with him photography the wedding or event. I LOVE working with him and seeing him produce photos that are even more stunning than the last.

• made to keep™
    made to keep™ Wedding Invitations

• Makeup by Chelsea
    Makeup by Chelsea Wedding Hair & Makeup

Thomas has the talent and personality of a dream. He is such a pleasure to work with and takes INCREDIBLE pictures! His calmness and professionalism with clients keeps brides at ease when things can be somewhat hectic. Thomas, I'm so glad I've had the pleasure of working with you so many times and look forward to the weddings to come!

• PO Box 383 Lewisberry, PA 17339 See on map