PO Box 383, Lewisberry, PA 17339 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Thomas Beaman Photography

Thomas Beaman Photography specilaizes in wedding day storytelling using real moments, relaxed portraits, and true emotion.

Follow Thomas Beaman Photography on

138a0254
138a1300
138a2495
Thomas Beaman Photography
ironstone ranch wedding lancaster photo
ironstone ranch wedding photo

Thomas Beaman Photography 7
  • Alicia

Alicia Hoover · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Engagement Pictures

I had my engagement pictures done by Megan and they are absolutely amazing! She made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and our pictures really do show that! I can’t wait until November for our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Thomas Beaman Photography 8
    Thomas Beaman Photography 9
    Thomas Beaman Photography 10
  • Marissa

Marissa Yarnall · Married on 07/20/2019

INCREDIBLE photographer with talent AND personality!!

WOW. Honestly I do not even know where to start. Our venue (The Star Barn) recommended Thomas Beaman Photography and when we saw their work we were sold. We met with Megan and Thomas and they gave us an idea of what the day would look like if we booked them and did not pressure us to make a decision. They didn't need to...we booked that day. The positive and fun energy that these two gave off was exactly what we needed for our wedding day. Megan was our head photographer and I cannot say enough how amazing she was. We hit it off with her the first day we met her! Not only was she my photographer that day, but she treated me like a friend that I have known for years! She even helped some of my girls out with their makeup to make sure it looked perfect in photos! I had multiple family members/friends coming up to me telling me how incredible she was! She made sure that she captured every moment and busted her butt that day! Her passion for photography is so evident and it shines through the photos that she took. We were so incredibly happy with all of our photos! The only hard thing about this entire experience is going to be picking our photos for our album! I HIGHLY recommend Megan to anyone. She MADE our wedding day. She kept our crazy family together and made sure that we took pictures in all of the locations that we had spoken about prior to the wedding day. The day that you have been planning for years flies by in the blink of an eye, we are able to re-live that day through looking at our photos. If you want a photographer who has great energy and passion, who will make you laugh, who will rally your family together, work her butt off to make your day perfect and easier for YOU and most importantly take INCREDIBLE photos...do NOT look any further, Megan is your girl!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Thomas Beaman Photography 11
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 02/02/2019

Easy going, flexible, incredibly talented photographer

We had the most wonderful experience with Thomas through the planning process to the wedding day to receiving the incredible images and moments he captured! Thomas was so easy to work with and very professional. He is very responsive, offers useful advice on the timeline of the wedding day and is extremely talented in his work! We loved working with him and his co-photographer, Megan! They were so flexible, encouraging and made the day so easy and stress-free. They captured every amazing moment and their incredible eye for lighting and shadows is just breathtaking! We couldn’t be more amazed and more happy with our experience!! We highly recommend working with Thomas on your special day!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Thomas Beaman Photography 12
    Thomas Beaman Photography 13
    Thomas Beaman Photography 14

Thomas Beaman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• made to keep™
    made to keep™ Wedding Invitations

Thomas is wonderful to work with - I can always be rest assured that my stationery products are going to look even better with him photography the wedding or event. I LOVE working with him and seeing him produce photos that are even more stunning than the last.

• made to keep™
    made to keep™ Wedding Invitations

• Makeup by Chelsea
    Makeup by Chelsea Wedding Hair & Makeup

Thomas has the talent and personality of a dream. He is such a pleasure to work with and takes INCREDIBLE pictures! His calmness and professionalism with clients keeps brides at ease when things can be somewhat hectic. Thomas, I'm so glad I've had the pleasure of working with you so many times and look forward to the weddings to come!

• PO Box 383 Lewisberry, PA, 17339 See on map