PO Box 383, Lewisberry, PA 17339 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Thomas Beaman Photography

Thomas Beaman Photography specilaizes in wedding day storytelling using real moments, relaxed portraits, and true emotion.

Follow Thomas Beaman Photography on

138a0254
138a1300
138a2495
Thomas Beaman Photography
ironstone ranch wedding lancaster photo
ironstone ranch wedding photo

Thomas Beaman Photography 7
  • Alicia

Alicia Hoover · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Engagement Pictures

I had my engagement pictures done by Megan and they are absolutely amazing! She made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and our pictures really do show that! I can’t wait until November for our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Thomas Beaman Photography 8
    Thomas Beaman Photography 9
    Thomas Beaman Photography 10
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 02/02/2019

Easy going, flexible, incredibly talented photographer

We had the most wonderful experience with Thomas through the planning process to the wedding day to receiving the incredible images and moments he captured! Thomas was so easy to work with and very professional. He is very responsive, offers useful advice on the timeline of the wedding day and is extremely talented in his work! We loved working with him and his co-photographer, Megan! They were so flexible, encouraging and made the day so easy and stress-free. They captured every amazing moment and their incredible eye for lighting and shadows is just breathtaking! We couldn’t be more amazed and more happy with our experience!! We highly recommend working with Thomas on your special day!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Thomas Beaman Photography 11
    Thomas Beaman Photography 12
    Thomas Beaman Photography 13

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply the greatest

So I obsessively research, its who I am. I spent probably 20 hours researching every photographer in a 20 mile radius. Looking at their weddingwire, knot, Facebook and website. I've done the research for you- Thomas Beaman is the best. Meagan was an awesome surprise too! They complement each other well in this industry. I'm so grateful that he was available for my wedding day.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Thomas Beaman Photography 14
    Thomas Beaman Photography 15
    Thomas Beaman Photography 16

Thomas Beaman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• made to keep™
    made to keep™ Wedding Invitations

Thomas is wonderful to work with - I can always be rest assured that my stationery products are going to look even better with him photography the wedding or event. I LOVE working with him and seeing him produce photos that are even more stunning than the last.

• made to keep™
    made to keep™ Wedding Invitations

• Makeup by Chelsea
    Makeup by Chelsea Wedding Hair & Makeup

Thomas has the talent and personality of a dream. He is such a pleasure to work with and takes INCREDIBLE pictures! His calmness and professionalism with clients keeps brides at ease when things can be somewhat hectic. Thomas, I'm so glad I've had the pleasure of working with you so many times and look forward to the weddings to come!

• PO Box 383 Lewisberry, PA, 17339 See on map