Thomas Beaman Photography Reviews

Thomas Beaman Photography 7
  • Alicia

Alicia Hoover · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Engagement Pictures

I had my engagement pictures done by Megan and they are absolutely amazing! She made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and our pictures really do show that! I can’t wait until November for our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Thomas Beaman Photography 8
    Thomas Beaman Photography 9
    Thomas Beaman Photography 10
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 02/02/2019

Easy going, flexible, incredibly talented photographer

We had the most wonderful experience with Thomas through the planning process to the wedding day to receiving the incredible images and moments he captured! Thomas was so easy to work with and very professional. He is very responsive, offers useful advice on the timeline of the wedding day and is extremely talented in his work! We loved working with him and his co-photographer, Megan! They were so flexible, encouraging and made the day so easy and stress-free. They captured every amazing moment and their incredible eye for lighting and shadows is just breathtaking! We couldn’t be more amazed and more happy with our experience!! We highly recommend working with Thomas on your special day!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Thomas Beaman Photography 11
    Thomas Beaman Photography 12
    Thomas Beaman Photography 13

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply the greatest

So I obsessively research, its who I am. I spent probably 20 hours researching every photographer in a 20 mile radius. Looking at their weddingwire, knot, Facebook and website. I've done the research for you- Thomas Beaman is the best. Meagan was an awesome surprise too! They complement each other well in this industry. I'm so grateful that he was available for my wedding day.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Thomas Beaman Photography 14
    Thomas Beaman Photography 15
    Thomas Beaman Photography 16
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

Couldn't be any better!

Having some experience with photography myself, I looked at a ton of photographers and kept going back to Thomas Beaman. To say I am glad I chose him is an understatement - his work is INCREDIBLE. Not only am I in love with all my photos, I've had endless comments from family and friends about how amazing they are. I truly believe finding a great photographer should be a priority for anyone planning a wedding as they are the best way to preserve your memories and you will not be disappointed hiring Thomas. Beyond his work, he was so nice and great to work with - as was his assistant/second photographer. I received my preview photos so quickly, and so many more of them than I ever expected! I would hire them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend Thomas Beaman Photography to anyone looking!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Erin Carter · Married on 08/31/2018

Fantastic Experience!

Thomas was the first vendor that I booked after picking my venue! I had ran into him at my venue the day I had my tour and they had 100% recommended that if I booked with them, I had to have him as my photographer. I grabbed his business card, and just hours after booking the Ranch, I had booked him to be my photographer. His work is FANTASTIC and I could tell that he had spent time at my venue finding the best shots. From day one. Thomas has proven that he is organized and prepared for everything on your wedding day. My wedding day was chaotic, and while we were behind several hours due to flooding and my guest not being able to attend, Thomas was flexible! NOT a SINGLE photo that I received from Thomas of that day looks like there is a flood in the area. They turned out beautiful and I will NEVER use another photographer!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/12/2018

Thomas and Megan were, and we cant say it enough, PHENOMENAL. They knew exactly where to grab the best shots and were very organized in doing so. They are extremely friendly, funny, & their personalities went very well with ours, all while remaining professional! Those aspects are important, of course, but what is MOST important is how they capture every single moment on film, so if and when the memories start to fade, you can look back at the pictures and it honestly plays the entire story of the day. Going through our pictures, we can't even recall how many times we said "when the heck did they get that photo.. and how?!?!?" They are all over the place getting the best pictures, yet you don't even see them! Magic!! haha Not to mention the QUALITY of the photos -- AMAZING. We loved how Thomas sends all the photos in color and in black & white! We have gotten countless compliments on our photos and you can tell just by looking at them that they deserve all the compliments in the world. Supposed to rain on your wedding day? No worries.. Thomas embraces mother nature, and one of our most beloved and favorite pictures of our night was after it started raining (thankfully right after the reception began!) and he took the most perfect picture of us in the rain. We really cannot say enough to praise them and their work. And we cannot thank them enough for their time, passion, professionalism, and just all over genuine desire to capture the best of the best of your wedding day, as if it were their own. You will NOT be disappointed! :) :) :)

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Thomas Beaman Photography 17
    Thomas Beaman Photography 18

Moira · Married on 04/07/2018

We were so happy with our decision to hire Thomas to photograph our wedding. He was quick to respond to all our questions and emails. On the day of our wedding, Megan and Thomas were so organized and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted. They seriously went above and beyond, at one point during our reception there was a lag in our timeline, Megan jumped in and requested moving up the Father/Daughter dance and I am so glad she did because that meant we had more time to dance with our family and friends. The photo booth that was included in our package was a hit with a guests and the props were so fun! We received our pictures back from him so quickly and seriously fell in love with every single one so we printed out all 1,300 photos because we could not narrow it down.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kristy · Married on 03/24/2018

We cannot say enough great things about Thomas and Megan! After viewing some of the pictures both Thomas and Megan have captured, there was no question that we were going to use them for our special day! The questionnaire and timeline forms that Thomas sent a few weeks before the wedding helped out a ton, because we were able to go through who we wanted pictures with and the day of, everything went so smooth and fast! I had expressed to Megan that we wanted to be able to get our party started right away, and she and Thomas wasted no time taking the family pictures and letting us enjoy our cocktail hour! We were able to see a few pictures right after they were taken the night of our wedding and are SO excited to see the rest! Thomas and Megan were so professional, very quick to respond, and are so talented. We were so pleased! If you're looking for a photographer in the Harrisburg area to capture any special moment, Thomas Beaman Photography should be your first choice! Totally top notch!
    -The Crists

Sent on 04/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Thomas and Megan!!! This team is literally amazing. From day one, they were incredible to work with. They are so personable, hilarious, talented, and organized! Their eye for photography and direction made every shoot flawless and easy!! I wouldn't recommend any other photographers other than Thomas Beaman Photography!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Thomas is absolutely incredible. His easygoing personality, friendliness and pure talent make him truly the best! When we toured our venue, they said we had to get Thomas for our photographer. They were right! Thomas took our engagement photos first and despite our fear of being uncomfortable taking the photos, we had an absolute blast and really enjoyed it! It felt so natural and easy, and Thomas captured incredible photos of us, which now hang all throughout our home. On our wedding day, Thomas and Megan (who was fantastic) perfectly captured every meaningful and special moment of the day from the first look with my husband to the first look with my dad to the walk down the aisle and so on. We truly have the best photos from our wedding day and we are so grateful we were able to work with Thomas and Megan to capture the greatest day of our lives!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Thomas's photos speak for themselves. He does the most amazing work. He told me he used to be a landscape photographer so I think that is why I love his photos so much. He just picks the most beautiful settings. We chose the package which included an engagement session. Thomas suggested using our venue to do the engagement shoot because the property has so many picture-perfect settings, which I'm really glad he did because we got to give our friends and family a sneak-peek of the venue. He is so friendly and so easy to work with. He's very laid back and doesn't make you do any stiff, uncomfortable poses. My fiance and I felt very relaxed with him. On the day of the wedding he was super accommodating and, judging from our teasers, did a great job of capturing all the special moments of the day. I would highly recommend Thomas to any one.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/19/2016

Thomas was our favorite vendor for our wedding. He and his assistant were unbelievable. He met with me at our venue before the big day, always responded to me in a timely manner, and was so down-to-earth to work with on the day of. He stayed an extra hour at no charge. Our photos were UNBELIEVABLE. And we got them back only a month after our wedding!!! He went out of his way to make my day great and made me happy that I didn't get a videographer. We didn't even need one and didn't regret not having one once we saw our photos. The shots he got were magazine-esque. Thank you, Thomas and Meagan!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kirsten · Married on 11/12/2016

Thomas is one of the most down to earth and amazing photographers in the area. He took our engagement and wedding photos. He has such a gift. He captured so many great shots and knows how to use the light! He is prompt to respond to any questions and is very detailed. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Carrie · Married on 10/08/2016

Thomas is a pleasure to work with, he is a talented photographer, and we highly recommend him. We worked with Thomas for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. We felt that this really helped establish a working relationship. This really was more for our comfort than his, as we learned from the engagement shoot what it was like to be in front of the camera. Thomas is professional. He is skilled, knowledgeable, organized, calm and collected, receptive, and willing to listen to desires and requests. On both occasions, he came prepared, got to work and knew just what to do. I should importantly note that on the big day, he arrived on time, followed our timeline with specifications to a tee (in the face of a demanding timeline), and accommodated all of our requests (within reason). Many guests from that day commented that he was everywhere, without being in the way, in addition to being very pleasant and kind. We even heard “If I was getting married I would hire him." We also really enjoyed working with his co-shooter on the day of the wedding, Megan. After the wedding, we had a few sneak peak photos within a few days and the final photos arrived within weeks in a digital version and on a flash drive. The photos are fantastic! Thomas literally fulfilled all of our requests from photos of the decorations and set-ups, to formal and bridal party shots, to photos of the guests at cocktail hour, dinner, and the party and even all of the candids! We couldn't have asked for more, honest. Thank you, Thomas!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/16/2016

Thomas Beaman is everything you could want in a photographer and more. The amount of compliments I receive on my wedding photos is still unreal to me. Thomas is efficient, kind, and pure talent. I had a large family and he made family pictures go by with ease. My family was astonished at how efficient and quick he was when taking photos. After receiving our photos my mother in law said "he could make dirt look like gold" and that is the truest statement. I had an end of April wedding, it poured that morning and was freezing cold. If you look at my wedding pictures you would never know. Thomas reassured me that day that I could still get my outdoor photos and that they would still look amazing and he couldn't have been more right. Lastly, Thomas had never been to our wedding venue therefore he came to view it one week prior (without my knowledge) to scope our perfect picture locations. I cannot say enough how important it was to me to book people who truly cared about me and my wedding not just about making money. Thomas is one of those people. I could write ten pages on how amazing he is but you need to find out for yourself, call him, book him!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Allison · Married on 09/06/2015

Thomas was great to work with from our first meeting with him at our engagement photoshoot in downtown Lancaster to our wedding day. He is also an all-around nice guy and helped put me and my husband at ease - neither of us are naturals in front of the camera! I honestly cannot stop looking at his blog post on our wedding (http://thomasbeaman.com/2015/09/wedding-at-the-farm-at-eagles-ridge-allison-and-alex/) - he captured the day so perfectly, from the little details and personal touches to the many fun candid moments during cocktail hour and on the dancefloor, and he even stuck around to the very end of our reception to capture our sparkler send-off. I cannot wait to see the full set of images once they are ready. I would describe Thomas and his assistant Megan as photography ninjas - we barely saw them during the reception yet they seem to have captured every moment we would have wanted - to me, that is the perfect style for a wedding photographer as there is nothing more awkward than someone in your face with a camera when you are trying to dance! I would 100% recommend Thomas Beaman Photography for your wedding photography! A+ vendor in my book.

Sent on 09/25/2015

We quickly decided we NEEDED to have Thomas Beaman shoot our wedding after receiving numerous recommendations. After confirming these with online reviews, we were lucky enough to book Thomas for our date! For about a year, from booking until wedding day, Thomas quickly replied to any questions I (or my mother) had. He is as professional as they come and such a pleasure to work with. Even after the wedding, multiple party members commented on how great he was (or asked for his contact information). Thomas shot our engagement photos for us, and from that day forward we no longer worried about the wedding day because we knew we were in great hands. Our engagement photos turned out fantastic. Our wedding blog photos are breathtaking. Thomas is a photography angel… you don't even know he is around, but he captures everything! So many friends and family members have commented on our amazing photographer. I literally cannot say one bad or even mediocre thing about Thomas. One of my favorite things about hiring Thomas is that he is a one man show. He answers your questions, talks on the phone prior to, and actually takes the pictures himself! He won't send someone else in his place, but he may bring a second shooter to help out. He brought stephanie to ours, and she was very professional and helpful. Look no further than Thomas Beaman, you will not regret it! I can't imagine hiring another photographer for any even in the future!

Thanks Thomas for making our wedding memories last a lifetime!!!! K&K
    Your a Rockstar!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/25/2015

Fun!
    Relaxed!
    Charismatic!
    We loved thomas from beginning to end. You can truly tell he loves what he does and takes it along with every photo he captures. He makes you feel comfortable and it was a pleasure having him be a part of our wedding day. I would highly recommend to someone as well as his fantastic assistant

Thank you THOMAS!!!!!!!!!

LOVE NICOLE AND DEVIN LONG

Sent on 05/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/29/2014

AMAZING! I fell in love with Thomas's photography style over a year ago at a bridal show and knew that he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. He was! He is a true professional, has a warm and friendly personality and was very responsive to our needs. On our wedding day, he captured the essence of our relationship and some beautiful shots of our wedding day, family and friends. If you want someone who can capture emotion and the uniqueness of the couple - he is it. He is also FAST and can get the shot very quickly. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/12/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2014

I am so glad we booked Thomas so that we have beyond incredible photos of our SURPRISE wedding! Thomas captured the love, the sunset/sky, the celebration, and surprise in every photo. We also did another shoot with our families to get more photos in my dress, and my husband's suit - that extra day/shoot gave us memories to cherish forever! THANK YOU Thomas!

Sent on 12/29/2014

melissa · Married on 09/20/2014

WOW! We've loved Thomas since we met him many years ago and will continue to recommend and use him for years to come. His work speaks for itself and his professionalism, great personality, and talent are truly one-of-a-kind! He captured our love story at our SURPRISE wedding 10.3 and then for a photo session back in our dress/suit with our family 2 weeks later. This work is well above the rest and we are so pleased we chose him for our special day!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Patrecia · Married on 09/13/2014

Thank you Thomas for making our daughter's wedding so special. I appreciated your calming manner on wedding day as it helped to relax the mothers as well as the bridal party. Your pictures are our memories in the future and you bring the experience to find the wonderful backdrop -- the setting sun over the river!! Being a traditional family thank you for accommodating their request for not having a first look photo.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Emily · Married on 09/06/2014

I was in a wedding that Thomas was the photographer for. Having been in four weddings this summer alone, I have experienced the good, the bad and the ugly in this department. Thomas was amazing, you didn't even know he was there and he took some of the most beautiful photos I've seen. He was completely professional the entire time and truly captured the essence of the couple and the wedding. I would happily recommend him to others after being part of a wedding with him.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Daria · Married on 06/28/2014

Our experience with Thomas was so fantastic that it's hard to figure out exactly where to start singing his praises! From the very first time we got in touch with him via email, to our first phone conversation, and on through meeting with him in person and doing our engagement shots and wedding day photos, he put us completely at ease and gave us all the confidence in the world that our photos would be stunning (and they were!). Thomas is such a genuine, friendly, and kind person that you can't help but feel totally comfortable, and that shows in front of the camera. He and his assistant, Matt, were so accommodating to us, particularly since we live outside of the Pennsylvania area and were married in Princeton, New Jersey. They both drove hours to our home in NYC for our engagement shoot, and Thomas even met us in Princeton to show us samples of his albums live and tour the campus (where we got married) with us. On our wedding day, both Thomas and Matt were incredibly respectful of the Princeton Chapel and all of (very) strict requirements for photography inside, and our photos from both the chapel and our wedding at the Ashford Estate are truly remarkable. Everyone who sees them can't believe how beautiful they are, and it's not just one or two photos in the set that are outstanding -- it's hundreds. Thomas' understanding of light, landscape, composition, and angles, paired with his unique ability to capture just exactly the right, most genuine moments and facial expressions, make his product unparalleled and his photos absolutely timeless. If you're looking for the sort of photography that makes it into wedding magazines -- cinematic, beautiful, with perfect lighting, magical moments, and stunning composition -- look no further!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2014

The quality of Thomas' work is impeccable!! I could not ask for a better photographer!! I plan on using Thomas as my photographer for every event possible! The pictures he produces are stunning. Not to mention, when you're in the middle of your big day and are just trying to steal a second to eat, he remembers the shots you wanted to take but forgot. Simply amazing!

Sent on 06/11/2014