Sightline Events Reviews

5 | Wilmington, DE

5 Reviews for Sightline Events

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 05/13/2017

The best way to sum up our experience with Steve and Sightline events was off of our conversation with the owner of our wedding venue the day after our wedding. He asked me, "What is the name of that DJ you had because I want to refer all my couples to him, he was flawless".

We had Steve do the audio for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. My husband and I have unique taste in music and Steve was able to mix our requests in with the right stuff to keep people on the dance floor. Not once did I see that dance floor empty once we opened it up. He kept us moving in terms of our timeline, worked great with our photographer and wedding coordinator (an important skill!), and knew how to read the crowd.

Thank you Steve for playing a huge part in the success of our wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2015

Amazing DJ, even better person! Love having Sightline events as a part of all our events!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Steve is the ultimate professional, he is personable, reliable and dedicated to doing a wonderful job. He is willing to go the extra mile to make sure his service is the best!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Dan · Married on 09/19/2015

Everything went fantastic; our DJ Steve was a great wedding emcee. When changes had to be made to the order of events, Steve was great at adopting on the fly. During the reception, he led an incredible dance party that culminated in a group dance of "Thriller" by MJ. I only wish I had more time! I would recommend Sightline Events to anyone.

Sent on 01/04/2016

We loved Steve's energy and enthusiasm. He and his photo booth were the perfect addition to our Swim Team Pep Rally. He really went above and beyond. We look forward to working with him again.

Sent on 01/05/2016