PO Box 304, Georgetown, DE 19947 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About A.W.E

We are an all inclusive wedding services provider for Bands, DJ, Karaoke, Officiants, Photo Booth, Photography, Planning, Sound, Video, you name it. Our staff has many years of combined experience to help you through the journey that is your Wedding Day.

We understand that this is one of the most important days of your lives. We promise to be Professional, to be On Time, and to create an Entertaining Environment for everyone!

d15910f02b900bde 1469146552189 awe setup 1

A.W.E 4
  • Danielle

Danielle Francisco · Married on 08/24/2019

Fun & Professional!

I would highly recommend Jerry if you're looking for a DJ for your event! He is knowledgable, fun, and laid back. He kept our guests engaged during our wedding and really helped me feel at ease about how the night was going to progress. He's great with last minute changes and crazy guests. Great job & thank you Jerry!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    A.W.E 5
    A.W.E 6

A.W.E's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle for this amazing review! I'm so happy for you both and wish you all the best.
  • Tracy

Tracy Jones-Teetsel · Married on 05/02/2019

Had an A.W.E.some Experience

We met with Jerry when we toured our reception venue. He was exceptionally friendly, organized, and flexible. Throughout the interactions we had, he was professional and accommodating. He even helped us out with pricing, and was certainly the most reasonable in that department. He was great with last minute changes, and really put us in charge of our entertainment. I would recommend him again and again!

Sent on 05/21/2019

A.W.E's reply:

Thank you so much Tracy for this amazing review! I truly appreciate it. Your wedding was a lot of fun and the first I've done where the bride and groom sang to each other. I know Brandon was a bit shy in that respect, but he pulled it off. I wish you both a long and happy life together :-)
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2018

A.W.E saved my wedding

My DJ that I booked over a year before my wedding cancelled on me less than 3 months before my wedding. I was devastated, then I found Jerry from A.W.E. Jerry was so kind and flexible and was ready to accommodate my husband and I on such short notice.
    Jerry kept the line of communication open and went above and beyond on the night of our wedding. All our guests had wonderful things to say about Jerry. He kept things fun with games during dinner and a conga line afterwards! The best part???!!! Our young daughter was in attendance and quite bored with all the adults. Jerry let her DJ with him!!! (Pictures included). Jerry was amazing.
    I would reccomend A.W.E to anyone that is looking for a great entertainer at a reasonable price!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    A.W.E 7
    A.W.E 8

A.W.E's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for these kind words and review! Your wedding was amazing, and I was happy to keep your daughter entertained :-) That was probably a highlight of the night for everyone lol. I wish you all the best in the years to come. Please, say hello to Kevin for me. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

A.W.E Pricing

A.W.E Price Rates

A.W.E FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 549.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,149.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Men In Black Wedding Officiants
    Men In Black Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Call Affordable Wedding Entertainment for your next event. They will do a fantastic job for you from start to finish. Hire a professional and get the job done right.

• Digital Memories Videography
    Digital Memories Videography Wedding Videographers

Jerry of Affordable Wedding Entertainment is a true professional who takes his responsibilities very seriously, while also being a great source of fun and entertainment throughout the event! You cannot go wrong with A.W.E.

• PO Box 304 Georgetown, 19947 See on map