Hollywood Bridal Reviews

Hollywood Bridal 3
Hollywood Bridal 4
Hollywood Bridal 5

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2012

I purchased my Maggie Sottero wedding dress at Hollywood Bridal and I'm so glad that I did. Unlike other bridal shops, they do not charge for alterations and that was a huge plus for me. This was the first bridal salon I visited and they were able to find a wedding dress that I loved. I went to two other bridal salons afterwards but I went back to Hollywood Bridal because I knew I would have great service and an enjoyable experience. Whenever I came in, everyone was so welcoming and inviting and I felt like I was part of their family. Hollywood Bridal did not disappoint and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Veronica · Married on 04/28/2012

My gown, bridal party and my Mom's gown all came out beautiful. It took me a long time to pick out my gown; however, I was never rushed. I like that what you pay for your gown or dress includes the price of alterations. You cannot find another place like this.

Sent on 05/03/2012

I fell in love with a sample Eden Bridal gown and had to buy it. The problem was the dress was a size 12 and I needed a size 4. I went to several consultations and everyone said that alterations would be impossible due to the amount of beading on the dress. My friend referred me to Maria at Hollywood Bridal. Maria took one look at the dress and said that alteration could be done with no problem. The dress came out gorgeous and fit like a glove! My mom and sister also had alterations done at Hollywood Bridal. The cost for the alterations were very reasonable. Maria and the staff at Hollywood Bridal are fantastic!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Laura · Married on 12/31/2011

I got my Maggie Sottero wedding dress, and my Bill Levkoff bridesmaid/flower girl dresses at Hollywood. I absolutely loved them. Maria (the seamstress), and the girls at the store were a pleasure to work with. The alterations were perfect, and everyone was helpful during all our appointments. One of my girls was 9 months pregnant, and they did a great job helpiing us find an alternative dress for her, and also adding fabric when she needed it. Definitley would recommend.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Sandy · Married on 12/31/2011

I was the type of bride who was extremely indecisive about the type of dress I wanted to wear for my wedding. During my first visit to Hollywood Bridal, I must have brought about 50 cut outs of dress styles I liked, and they were all different. Maria and Anna helped show me which fabrics would provide the effect I wanted and helped me narrow down my choice. They also didn’t fuss when my eager Maid of Honor, mom, and one of my bridesmaids started pulling dresses off the racks so that I was sure to try on everything to not have any regrets about my dress selection. Ultimately, I was able to narrow down to an amazing dress that worked well with my figure and made me look regal.

Maria knew I wasn’t a looking for a strapless dress and with the simple addition of cap sleeves, the dress went from “really pretty” to “this is exactly what I wanted”! Everyone loved my dress, they compared me to old school Hollywood movie stars, and a month after my wedding I am still getting compliments on the amazing dress and how great it looked!

They also outfitted my husband and our entire bridal party. My husband was between sizes so they ordered a second jacket for him at no extra charge so that he could wear the one that felt best on the wedding day. One of our groomsmen’s jacket was snug when he got it and they were quickly able to get a new jacket so that he looked good and felt comfortable.

Thanks to the team, Maria, Anna, John and all those who helped with not only me, my husband, and out entire wedding party look amazing!!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Erika · Married on 10/08/2011

The ladies and gents at Hollywood are wonderful! I found and purchased my dress in 25 minutes. That must be a record. I felt so comfortable there. Maria knows exactly what she's doing and if she takes a razor to your dress the week before the wedding don't fight it. She knows best. My dress fit like a glove and I've received nothing but compliments. The tuxes were perfect for the guys. All of them looked so handsome and everything fit perfectly. Thanks for fixing us up and making us look better than we ever have before!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Cindy · Married on 09/23/2011

I purchased my bridal gown from Hollywood Bridal, as well as my bridesmaids dresses and the MOB gown.
    Everybody that works there was extremely friendly and helpful and an absolute pleasure to work with.
    I had originally found my gown at a different store, but Hollywood had the best price by a landslide. They also do not charge for alterations, only for the bustle, so that saved a boat load of money.
    I ordered my dress based on a picture and dress name, since they didn't have a sample in the store, but there were no issues. The dress came in exactly when they said it would. The alterations process was easy, my dress was a little tight because I had gained weight, but they put me at ease and made it fit without any issues.
    In the end, my dress looked and fit amazing.
    All of my bridesmaids were very happy with their dresses and alterations as well, and so was my mother with her gown.
    I had used Hollywood in the past for bridesmaid dresses (twice) so I knew that they would be great, and they were!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Adriana · Married on 09/18/2011

I had an excellent experience with all the employees working at Hollywood Bridal... so much so that my husband ordered his tux, as well as the other 13 members of his bridal party from this location, as well as all of my girls and mother of the bride and groom dresses from this store. The employees were more than helpful, patient, and honest with their opinions and never made me feel as though I was a bother (even though I would be in the store a couple times a month looking for dresses that I found online). The girls at Hollywood Bridal would accept email messages from me and have the brides maids dresses ready for my girls to try on as well as have dresses delivered from other locations! I was no "bridezilla", but I did chose between 30 different bridesmaids dresses and they helped me every step of the way! My dress was perfectly altered and exactly as I always pictured it would be.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Laura · Married on 08/12/2011

Great experience! Definitely advocated for me as the bride, where my style didn't necessarily match my mom or mother-in-law. Very warm and friendly, and helped me convince my family that my choice was great! Prices were better than the same dress elsewhere, AND the alterations were free!!! Go there!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Alison · Married on 08/06/2011

Caring, professional, talented. They include the cost of alterations in the dress price which is extraordinary; other places will kill you with alteration costs. The staff is so warm and kind... I just can't stop singing their praises!

Sent on 08/31/2011
  • Rosie

Christa · Married on 06/04/2011

The women at Hollywood Bridal were the most genuinely kind and talented vendors we worked with throughout the wedding planning process. After a long and frustrating search for a gown that had some specific features (like straps), Maria and Anna gave me the best advice I'd received: that I had to buy the dress I loved, not buy a dress and try to alter it to make it a dress I love. After finding a picture of a dress I loved that they did not carry, they urged me to go to a different salon to try it on, at the risk of losing my business. I tried on the gown, loved it, and returned to Hollywood Bridal to order it because of their kindness and knowledge. I was happy to find that their price was the lowest I had found (and believe me, I did my research)! To top off the low prices, they provide FREE ALTERATIONS.

My mother and my bridesmaids also ordered their dresses from Hollywood Bridal. They all came out absolutely beautifully. The alterations were incredible; when they were done, every dress fit perfectly (again...alterations were free!). The women there were also very accommodating with my not-quite-on-top-of-things bridesmaids, and they were willing to do alterations for several of them at the very last minute.

It was very obvious that Maria, Anna, and Angela are not interested in making money off of brides any chance they can...it WAS obvious that they want to make women happy by helping them find the perfect dress for the best price. I felt like they treated us like family. It was a great experience and I highly recommend Hollywood Bridal to future brides!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Danielle · Married on 03/19/2011

We heard about Hollywood Bridals when my sister was getting married. My mom got her mother of the bride dress there and my father got his tux there. We were very pleased. The dress was beautiful and the service was even better. Since we were so pleased I went there for my gown. I loved my dress! It was perfect for me. The alterations were quick and correct. I only went for three fittings. In addition to me getting my dress there, our whole entire bridal party got their attire there. The whole staff is kind and accomadating. Whenever we walked in the door they knew who we were and when our wedding date was. My two best friends also got her bridemaids dresses there. Dealing with Hollywood Bridals was a pleasure.

Sent on 05/05/2011

Maria · Married on 11/26/2010

Found my dress in NYC - went to Hollywood and they were able to order the dress and saved me a few dollars as well. The staff is so professional and helpful. Alterations on my dress as well as my bridesmaides were flawless.

Sent on 02/20/2011

Kristen · Married on 11/13/2010

They are absolutely the best. Not only do they offer beautiful and affordable dresses, their service is unbeatable. And this compares to Kleinfeld's, Pricilla, etc. They are the sweetest little ladies with honest and helpful opinions. We were so happy with my dress, we also got my veil, hair pin, and bracelet here. My mother also got her dress and my sister's alterations (which were free, even though the dress wasn't even from there). Top notch place. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2010

Hollywood Bridal made my wedding dress experience personal and stress free. They are very professional and accomodating! I wish I could do it all over again just to work with them!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Sherri · Married on 10/30/2010

I reviewed every vendor and this is the only one I could confidently give a 5 out of 5 on every element. They were wonderful and saved my wedding gown from the previous shop that damaged it. We purchased 5 bridesmaid dresses there as well as outside alterations on my wedding gown, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, and a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I was in. All were done well and without any problems. They made us feel comfortable even in uncomfortable situations- such as my gown not fitting at times and my bridesmaid needing extra fabric added when she gained weight. We also ordered the tuxedo's through Hollywood and had superb service. I plan on using them in the future for any formal wear needs (including my dress preservation) and have recommended them to many of my friends.

Sent on 12/03/2010

Erika · Married on 10/10/2010

Hollywood Bridal brought back a family feeling to wedding planning. Everyone there was very knowledgeable and KIND. There was no obsession with being the most "trendy" bride or buying the most expensive dress. I had previously walked out of bridal salons in the past because of pushy attendants trying to convince me to purchase one dress over another, or showing me dresses way out of price range. At Hollywood Bridal, everyone there remembered my name, gave great information on the care of my dress, and had everything ready in an incredibly timely fashion. We also chose to go with their services for our suits and tux rentals. They are located in the same store which made it extremely convenient. The guys there were just as classy as the women. I could not recommend this place more for the value, the selection, and the customer service.

Sent on 10/18/2010
  • ARodrigues

ana · Married on 08/21/2010

I fell in love with my dress and the staff. They were soo helpful and tweaked the dress so that its just perfect for me.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Karen · Married on 05/30/2010

Ana and Maria run this shop and they made me feel like family! I absolutely loved my experience with them and enjoyed every visit and fitting. They never rushed me and they really helped me to figure out what I wanted and then understand the whole process between ordering and the fittings. When I was lost about a veil and headpiece and thought I had exhausted all options, Ana picked one out that ended up being a perfect match! I found my dream gown and it was $400 less than the other shop I had seen it in. Not only that, but the price included alterations! I paid $799 and got the total package. That's an incredible deal considering my gown has a lace overlay and lace train along with tons of (elegant) beading. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to anyone in search of a gown. They will treat you like a princess!!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Dawn · Married on 03/27/2010

The ladies were Wonderful! The dress was amaing at a great price. Even with alterations included, their prices were a bit lower then other dress stores that did not include alterations. I told them my budget and they would not let me see dress over my price because they said "I would not be happy with the dresses in by price range." (budget-"$1,000) The aletered my dress about 4 times (even the day before the wedding). My girls dresses were amaing (also in a great price range). Alterations were included!!!! I have sent many brides to the shop and everyone has been mre then happy. I have even been in three weddings since and we got the dresses from the shop. Each time the brides and girls were happy. I spit the hem after one of the weddings and they fixed the dresses for free also. They were the BEST!!!!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Crisol-Iris · Married on 11/21/2009

The staff at Hollywood Bridal were wonderful. They were so friendly, helpful and attentive from the very beginning. When I went to them with a dress that hadn't come out yet, they called the manufacturer and were able to order the dress for me. They were also very accommodating about my sister's gown. She was traveling from Florida and they offered to make last-minute alterations the day before the wedding if necessary. We also rented the groom and groomsmen's tux's from there and my husband was pleased with the service as selection.

Sent on 04/16/2010

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

Hollywood bridal did both my dress and my bridesmaid dresses. They were very attentive and very nice. I really liked that the alterations were included in the price. I didn't read the fine print. The alterations included are the hem and if it needs to be taken in. Which can be pricey elsewhere. However for my bridal dress I needed a bustle and cups added to the dress which cost extra. I think it's very rare for a bridal gown not to need a bustle so beware that when they say alterations included it does not include your bustle. Despite having to pay for the bustle the seamstress did an excellent job with the hem and the bustle. My bustle held all night unlike some other horror stories I've heard from other brides. I loved my dress!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Pamela · Married on 09/03/2016

My mom got her MOB dress here. They have a great selection of really pretty dresses, although they tend to be a bit on the pricey side. My mom had a stress-free experience trying on gowns and then going for her fittings. She even purchased a pair of earrings there that matched the dress perfectly. She looked beautiful the day of the wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/17/2016

The staff werevery helpful and make me feel comfortable. It was easy to pick the perfect gown. I would highly recommend them. Thank you so much hollywood bridal for making me look beautiful the day of my wedding.

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 02/23/2013

After visiting several bridal gown stores throughout NJ (and trying on countless dresses), I came across Hollywood Bridal. What I liked the most about Hollywood Bridal was that you get individualized attention. When you make an appointment to try on your gown, you have the whole room of wedding dresses all to yourself. This is great because you aren't left trying on gowns with other brides (and comparing yours to theirs, etc.). And you would think with this individualized attention comes expensive prices. This is not the case at all! Everything was within my budget! Not to mention, alterations are already included in the price of your dress so you needn't worry. Also, I ended up getting all 8 of my bridesmaids dresses there as well (they have a great selection and their alterations were included too).

Sent on 12/13/2012