Holland Daze Weddings Reviews

42 Reviews for Holland Daze Weddings

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing flowers

I have used Holland Daze for other events in the past. I love Kim and will definitely be using her for other events. She never disappoints. My wedding flowers were gorgeous and more than I hoped for.

Sent on 04/24/2021

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

It was an honor to be included on your wedding day. Truly a joy. Thanks for your kind words. We wish you years of love and laughter.

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful Experience & Beautiful Flowers

I knew before I got engaged that I wanted Kim and Holland Daze to be a part of my special day! Kim's arrangements are exquisite and she did a phenomenal job with our wedding. My mom and I met with Kim shortly after I got engaged. She listened and provided suggestions to help my vision come to life. She is so talented and her attention to detail is incredible. A couple months before the wedding, we met with her again to share color swatches and discuss the final touches. Everything was perfect! I was blown away by the bouquets and how the centerpieces came together. Our colors coordinated perfectly and she truly made my dreams come true! Thank you Kim for everything! I loved working with Holland Daze!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Oanh

Oanh · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful flowers!

I booked Kim to do my bridal bouquet, head table, and florals for my entrance. My bouquet was sooooo beautiful. She was flexible and let me picked it up the day before because I had to use it bright and early. We initially emailed about everything but we met up almost a month before the wedding and went through everything. She was able to make my Pinterest wedding come alive!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2019

Just flat out amazing

Kim was just super! I worked with both Miss Milly's and Holland Daze and setting up decor/flowers was as easy as it could be. They were able to work together and make my vision come to life and when that vision changed they were happy to help me again! The day of they were in and and setting up flawlessly. It was crazy to see the venue to transform but it was beautiful. It was so nice to have someone do the setting up and not have to worry about it! The flowers were beautiful, fresh and lasted forever!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

You have made our day! It is so great when our effort is noticed and ends with a happy bride and beautiful day. Thanks for trusting us with your event.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Kim from Holland Daze did a phenomenal job on my flowers!! Everyone who sees my wedding pictures comments on how beautiful the flowers were! Kim was so helpful & I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a great florist!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

Ah, love seeing your sweet encouragement. We wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thanks so much for trusting us with your celebration. We truly enjoyed creating for you.
    Kim
  • Tamara

Tamara B. · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful!

When i first visited Kim from Hollandaze, i had a very clear vision of what I wanted for my wedding. She understood my style and needs right away and prepared an awesome proposal that i couldn't turn down! She was very responsive and easy to work with and did a phenomenal job! Everything looked stunning. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Tamara, You were simply a joy to work with....and absolutely beautiful for your celebration.
  • Annemarie

Annemarie · Married on 10/14/2018

Oh the flowers...

Oh the flowers…Kim at Holland Daze is not just a talented florist, she is an artist. She is personable & professional. She is all in and it is evident from the minute you meet her that Holland Daze is not just her business, it is her passion.
    My daughter and I met with Kim early in the wedding planning process. Grace had an idea of what she wanted and brought some pictures. Kim carefully listened to her vision then applied her vast knowledge of flowers and design to create a “floral signature” more amazing than we could have ever dreamed of. The flowers were stunning. The ceremony space as well as the reception area looked like straight out of a magazine, a magazine designed for my daughter. Kim is not only professional and extremely talented but she is wonderful to work with. She is available and responsive throughout the planning phase and makes you feel like you are her only and most important client. The day of the wedding I called her my wedding angel, she is calm (and calming), kind and available. She does her floral magic while also paying attention to the entire set up process. She lends a hand & guidance wherever needed. Kim was born to do this and we are so very grateful to her & her team for making our daughter’s wedding dreams come true and for allowing me to be fully present at the wedding and to be able to #presspauseoften

Sent on 10/19/2018

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

What a joy it was to create for Grace! Thanks for including us in your glorious celebration. It was beautiful day, indeed.

Kelley D. · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous Romantic Whimsical

Holland Daze did an excellent job making our floral dreams come true! We were working on a budget and they were very flexible with us. We were also allowed to pick up the flowers ourselves, which cut down on price. They worked with our planner for an installation at our venue and my bouquet was beautiful for 1.5 weeks following the wedding. Extremely talented and very sweet!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Mackensie

Mackensie · Married on 08/11/2018

I could not have been happier with Kim's STUNNING floral work for my wedding day! I actually cried because it was so beautiful and perfect!!! Kim is awesome to work with, too. Being a crazy, all over the place bride she was able to somehow pull my floral vision together and make it look beautiful! She has a lovely personality and will make sure your dreams come true no matter what the request is! She did so much for me (including a family flower crown incident lol) and I am truly grateful for that. Also, the pricing is perfect, too! I 1,000% recommend her and I am already looking for an excuse to use her again for flowers! :) Thank you so much for everything you did for me, Kim! You are the absolute best!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

Sweet Mackensie, You were simply a delight to create for. Thank you for trusting us with your day. You were gorgeous!

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

After I saw Kim's arrangements in my sister-in-law's wedding, it was an easy decision to hire HollandDaze. Kim was so easy to work with! She was patient and answered my (many) questions, explaining many flower types and even sending pictures of them all. I live in Seattle, so I really appreciated how she was accommodating to the distance. Once she had an idea of what I wanted, she graciously worked with our budget and ensured we covered our bases so no flower was forgotten.

I was just floored when I saw the arrangements Kim had created. The colors were vibrant and complimentary and could not have matched the bridal party attire any better! When reflecting on the day, I realized the flowers were a physical symbol of the beauty, fragility, and tenderness of the wedding, and they were what made me truly feel like a bride. They brought me back to the wildflowers in the whimsical fields where my husband and I got engaged. All the nostalgia and symbolism tied to the flowers made them an unexpected immense highlight of our wedding day. My only regret is that I didn’t order more of Kim’s flowers!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

simply a delight! Love to your family.

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted to use Holland Daze as my florist for my wedding! The beauty that Kim creates with her floral design is something like I have never seen! She listens to every detail and has a way of turning your dream into a reality! She is thoughtful and offers the best suggestions when it comes to your wedding day. She and her team work effortlessly to perfect your day and make sure that every detail has been thought through. I couldn’t be more thankful for Holland Daze and the beauty that they created for my wedding day! My family and friends raved over the flowers and I am so appreciative! Hands down, the best!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/21/2017

We 100% recommend Holland Daze Weddings. Kim is one of the most talented women! She helped work within my budget for ideas on how to repurpose flowers around our venue from the ceremony to reception, touched base with me the perfect amount and made me feel like she truly remembered us specifically even though she has so many brides she has met! She was very personable, honest, and friendly. Hands down the best money we used was for her. After sending pictures and being nervous because we didn’t get to see a sample, she made my vision come to life...if not better! Thank you kim for everything! I will always remember how beautiful these flowers turned our ceremony!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Kaylee

Gail · Married on 09/23/2017

I used Kim for my sons Rehearsal dinner. We had close to 100 attend and it was in a very nice venue. Kim was so helpful even beyond just the flowers. When I walked into the reception I was beyond amazed at how beautiful everything turned out. Took my breath away!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

What a beautiful celebration. Blessings for the New Year! Lots to celebrate.

Marissa · Married on 11/20/2016

Kim is so easy to work with! She met with my daughter one time and was able to capture exactly the colors and look my daughter wanted for her wedding!! She emailed me detailed descriptions and pictures of every flower and item she was going to use a head of time!! I can't tell you how excited I was about the thought of seeing them in person! Let me just say Kim did not disappoint!! The flowers were GORGEOUS!! So fresh Not a droopy bloom, Not a wrong color just pure Perfection!! She was a pleasure to meet and so kind to share some wisdom too!! Oh and it has been 11 days since my daughters wedding in georigia, the flowers were in my car for 2 days as I traveled from Georgia to florida, and I still am enjoying them!! <3

Sent on 11/30/2016

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

Your palette and selections came to life beautifully. It was lovely creating for Kelsey. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your celebration.
    K

Aubrey · Married on 11/06/2016

All I can say is wow! My floral's were absolutely beautiful!! Kim knew exactly what I was aiming for and was so accommodating to my each and every need. She found a way to help me stick to my budget, while also keeping my arrangements elegant and eye catching. When I saw my blooms the morning of, I cried happy tears as I had waited what seemed like forever to see the beautiful surprise she had worked so hard to put together for me. My bridesmaid's were in awe and in love with theirs as well. Kim, you are truly amazing and such a wonderful person! You made our day perfect and we will forever be grateful!!! Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

It was a pleasure, sweet Aubrey. Merry Married Christmas!

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Kim is a dream to work with. She helped me bring my vision to life. I cannot say enough good things about her. The floral was absolutely gorgeous and we are so happy we used Holland Daze.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure creating for you, Kelsey. Happy ever after! You were beautiful.

Courtney · Married on 04/30/2016

Kim at Holland Daze provided beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. All the flowers from boutonnieres to centerpieces had great color, texture, and artistry. She also went above and beyond the responsibilities of a florist to suggest good vendors to work with and wedding planning tips. I would highly recommend Holland Daze to any bride who loves a pretty bloom.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

Ah, Courtney, you were a dream to design for! Love your sweet giggle and all the textures that your floral signature included. Happy Ever After and a lifetime of joy.

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2016

Kim helped make my wedding day so special! I don't know much about flowers, so I just gave her my wedding colors and the feel I was going for, and she did the rest! Kim is very responsive to e-mails, professional, and was willing to do as much as she could within my budget! Everything was so easy on my wedding day - I literally did NOTHING to get my florals set up and everything looked perfect. I got SO many compliments on my flowers. Even my photographer was amazed at how beautiful they were! The bouquets were fantastic, and the ceremony and reception spaces would not have been nearly as lovely without the beautiful arrangements that Kim made for me. I would recommend Holland Daze to any bride who is looking for an affordable and beautifully customized floral signature for her wedding day.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Amanda! I loved your floral signature. So romantic and the colors were so pretty. A perfect fit for you!! You were stunning.

Caroline · Married on 03/05/2016

Kim is the best! Always encouraging, kind, and available. And the flowers were beautiful! Better than I ever expected.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure creating your floral signature! How sweet your day unfolded...and a special bonus getting that precious photo of you and Emily. It truly made my day. Happy Ever After!

Denise · Married on 01/23/2016

Kim with Holland Daze made my daughter so happy on her wedding day! She is fabulous to work with - from our very first meeting (which was via Facetime!) to the day of the wedding. Communication throughout the planning was above and beyond. Kim made sure she was pleasing the bride at every turn. Her suggestions for ceremony and reception decor totally complimented the flowers of the bride and attendants. Even down to the tiniest detail - like bundling the bridal bouquet with a keepsake bracelet - Kim made this day awesome. I would definitely recommend Holland Daze to anyone looking for a florist for their event.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

Yay! so glad you noticed the keepsake bracelet. It's always fun to pop on some great memories of an extraordinary day. It sparkled almost as much as Leigh! Congrats, grandma. There is nothing like a sweet little one.

Leigh · Married on 01/23/2016

Kim was SO personable and seemed to become more like a friend throughout the wedding planning process than a florist. I would HIGHLY recommend her to ANYONE looking for an event florist!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

You were a pleasure to create a floral signature for! One of my favorites yet.

Melissa · Married on 01/04/2016

Kim at Hollandaze was a pleasure to work with! The flowers were stunning. More beautiful that I pictured.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

Melissa, loved creating your classic floral signature. Layers of white are simply lovely. Happy ever after. thanks for including our blooms!
  • User6192700 · 2+ years ago

The holland daze flowers were beautiful and the exact style I wanted,. They also surprised us with an extra arrangement for the mantel on the fireplace at our reception! I was delightfully surprised because all I did was speak to them on phone and email and sent them pictures of the style I wanted and they made it happen, while still staying in my budget. They are also very easy to reach and accommodating !!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Although, we had to do our planning by phone and email, it turned out beautiful. It was so much fun getting to see one of our past brides as your bridesmaid! Happy Ever After.

Tuyet · Married on 11/06/2015

The flowers were beautiful, and I could not have been happier. We did all of our correspondence by phone and email, which was so helpful for me, as my schedule was crazy. Kim could not have been more flexible, or easier to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

Loved your palette! We were thrilled that be part of your celebration. Happy new year!

Rene · Married on 10/24/2015

Kim was an absolute DREAM to work with. My flowers were incredible, even more breathtaking then I could have imagined and even my guests were talking about how much they loved them! They brought the entire vision of my wedding today and I highly recommend working with Kim and Holland Daze for your upcoming event!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Holland Daze Weddings's reply:

Thanks Rene! It was truly a pleasure bringing your palette together to create your floral signature. You were simply radiant. Thanks for including our blooms:)