5308 Northland Dr., Atlanta, GA 30342 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Flaura Botanica

Flaura Botanica of Atlanta has flourished into a full-service event floral business over the years. Our style could be described as romantic with an edge! We love the unexpected and the unusual; an air plant mixed in with the showy blooms of amaryllis or the fluffy, dramatic texture of pampas grass. It makes every wedding we do memorable and unique, just like the couples we serve!

We have done everything from elaborate store fronts, dramatic hanging floral chandeliers, and dance floor installations, to romantic and individual bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. There is nothing too wild for us to tackle. We welcome any creative endeavor, big or small!

Follow Flaura Botanica on

Flaura Botanica 6
Flaura Botanica 7

Brooke · Married on 11/17/2018

Best florist ever!

Laura made my wedding day everything I dreamed of! I could not of asked for a better florist for my wedding. I totally recommend her to make your special day perfect!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy Evans · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t recommend Laura enough! She is so talented and after our initial conversation I knew I could trust her 100% to bring our vision to life. All of the floral arrangements were so beautiful and set up perfectly when I arrived to the venue on my wedding day. Thank you so much Laura for your amazing work!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Flaura Botanica 8
    Flaura Botanica 9
    Flaura Botanica 10

Victoria · Married on 10/13/2018

An absolute gem!

Laura from Flaura Botanica was an absolute dream -- both to work with and her floral creations for our wedding. I booked Flaura Botanica so close to the date of our wedding, just shy of a month out. I had ideas of what I wanted, but no concept of how much things would cost or if it was even possible with the tight deadline I gave her. Laura was so gracious and guided me through all the important decisions.

You guys - the flowers were everywhere at our wedding and they were stunning! We had flower crowns for all the gals, corsages, boutonniere, bouquets, and the most beautiful arch, under which we got married.

Give her your ideas and let her take the reigns -- she deserves all your trust!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Flaura Botanica 11
    Flaura Botanica 12
    Flaura Botanica 13

Flaura Botanica FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flaura Botanica 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Flaura Botanica!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

• 5308 Northland Dr. Atlanta, GA, 30342 See on map