Hope Blooms

Atlanta, GA View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Hope Blooms is a wedding florist located in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner Hope Slaton has been working in the wedding industry since 2015, and branched out to start her own company in 2018. When it comes to floral arrangements, her style ranges from classic and romantic to eclectic and vintage, depending on your preferences. Having serviced over 200 celebrations throughout her career, Hope is happy to share her experiences with you as you plan your event.

Hope Blooms believes that flowers play an essential in weddings and delights in reflecting couples’ unique relationships through their arrangements. To create a personalized plan before the event, Hope invites soon-to-be newlyweds to meet with her for a consultation. She can craft vibrant altar and aisle decor, eye-catching bouquets, and charming centerpieces for one-of-a-kind events. To help facilitate a smooth celebration, Hope Blooms provides delivery, clean-up, and set-up services. This florist is also able to preserve floral arrangements, offering long-lasting memories of the big day that couples can cherish for years to come.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Krystal
    Krystal F. Married on 11/06/2021

Our Vision to Life

We chose Hope to do our florals and provide decor rentals because we really liked her portfolio which matched our style. When it came to executing, our expectations were exceeded down to every detail. My bridal bouquet was stunning, so much so I'm having pieces of it reserved! I will never forget the smell of eucalyptus on my wedding day. Hope was so easy to work with, and I feel so thankful she was a part of our day through her florals, greenery and centerpieces.

Hope Blooms's reply:

Krystal! You were a joy! Thank you for trusting me with your vision and being so kind. I wish you and Ashton all the happiness in the world!
    Grace Married on 06/11/2022
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Not quite our vision but we loved working with Hope!

Hope was amazing to work with throughout our planning process! She went above and beyond with communication and was incredibly thoughtful in trying to accommodate our vision. She also worked with ReFlowering (an organization that repurposes wedding flowers to donate to nursing homes) and stayed after our wedding to break down all of our flowers for donation!

For the florals, we had mixed feelings. We asked for an engagement bouquet, which ended up being too wilted to use (photo included) and very different from the inspiration picture I had sent. Similarly, our wedding florals were very different from the vision/inspiration photos/mood board I had shared with her (https://www.stylemepretty.com/vault/gallery/140588). We had asked for a light, whimsical garden look and felt that we received a darker, more forest vibe - there was a lot more greenery than I had expected/was in our inspiration photos (photo included). The aisle planter boxes were a bit disappointing in terms of sparseness (photo included). However, I loved my bridal bouquet (photo included) and the size of our altar arrangement amazing!

Our feedback is we wish Hope had shared the ratio of greenery to florals possible with our budget. We would have been open to increasing our budget, so there wasn't as much green. Similarly, we wish our florals had ended up closer to the vision that we had conveyed. Our guests thought our florals were great, but we were a bit disappointed it was not quite what we had envisioned. At the end of the day, we loved working with Hope and really appreciated how hard she worked to make our day wonderful, how she tried to accommodate our initial budget, and her kindness and thoughtfulness in making our wedding day so smooth and stress-free!
  • Courtney
    Andrew B. Married on 03/31/2019
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely stunning

Hope killed it for us! We told her what we were looking for and gave her creative control from there. We couldn’t have asked for a better florist.

Hope Blooms's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your vision and allowing me to
    be a part of your special day. I wish you all the best in marriage! :)
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA, 30301
Location of (Hope Blooms)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding