Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth Reviews

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth 5
Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth 6
Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth 7

Allie · Married on 08/03/2019

Ceremony officiant, dj, photo booth

Frank officiated our ceremony, was the dj, and did our photo booth. I could not be happier with the service we received. He is so much fun and made sure that everything I asked for happened. One of my biggest requests was to have the dance floor full and he made that happen!!! He was an absolute blast to work with and we couldn’t have made a better choice for our wedding!! Thank you so much Frank!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth 8
    Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth 9

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Beautiful wedding! Everything was amazing, thank you for allowing Hidalgo to make memories with you and yours. This day was a PARTY!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2019

Best darn dj around!!!!!

Frankie was amazing a d definitely went above and beyond, the photo booth is a must!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank you for Choosing us it was our pleasure!!! Great family and friends! Photobooth did get some awesome shots! Congrats again!
  • Shannon

Shannon Greenwood · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding reception

Dj Jimbo is amazing. I recommend Hidalgo entertainment to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Our pleasure! Thank you again for choosing Hidalgo Entertainment, we strive to please and with such an amazing family and friends it was Amazing! Congrats again!
  • Jacilyn

Jacilyn · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best DJ!

Frank is simply the best DJ. He did awesome on keeping us on track with time for everything. He did the music for both my ceremony and reception and I never had to worry about a thing! He gets everyone out on the dance floor and interactive with the wedding. I cannot recommend him enough! We received so many compliments and even our photographer was so impressed, she is going to start recommending him to her clients.

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth 10

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Amazing Family and Friends! Thank you for the honor of allowing us to be a part of your big day! We wish you the best, what a blast!!!!
  • Trisha

Trisha Schlink McCrum · Married on 06/01/2019

Frank and his team did an exceptional job!! He is just a great guy and SO much fun!! Our family and friends enjoyed his personality and humor!

We hired Frank for our daughter's wedding! He did an amazing job keeping people engaged! Playing great music and staying involved all night long! We didn't want the night to end! We couldn't imagine how the night would have gone if he hadn't been our guy!! I would hire him 100x over and everytime we need any of the services he offers! We were blessed by him tonight and we are so thankful!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

My Pleasure to have been of service! It was a great time with amazing people. We wish u well and keep us in mind anytime:)
  • Heather

Heather Domke · Married on 01/19/2019

Worth every penny!

We hired frank for our January wedding and I am so glad we did! Frank really got the crowd going and kept the dance floor full! So glad I got to meet you!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Awesome friends and family! Thank you for selecting Hidalgo it was our pleasure! I am happy we got to meet as well! Look forward to seeing you at another event! Thank You!!!!!

Lauren Koziatek · Married on 01/11/2019

Loved Hidalgo!

The Hidalgo Team did an amazing job with our music! I gave this portion of wedding responsibility to my husband, who simply just cares about it more. I couldn't have been more impressed and happy with the selection of music that Hidalgo played, and the flexibility when I asked last-minute for uplighting! (Sorry about that!!) You can't go wrong when you chose Hidalgo Entertainment.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

We had so much fun! Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We try to be ready for anything! It was our pleasure, and what a beautiful family:)

Annie Eckenrod · Married on 12/12/2018

Wonderful!!!

Hidaglo Entertainnent is the Best! They will take your event to the next level!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank You! It was a pleasure to work with you! We look forward to working with you again! Memories made!!!

A. B. · Married on 10/27/2018

Could not be happier!

Frank from Hidalgo Entertainment made our wedding unique and incredibly fun! He had everyone engaged and having fun all night long. 5 stars isn't a high enough rating for him!!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

🕺🏽🙅🏽‍♂️Ty what an amazing crowd and time!!! Thank you for allowing me the pleasure! It was a blast!

Ashley Sutton · Married on 10/13/2018

Had a phenomenal wedding with Hidalgo Entertainment

Frank (Superman) was amazing. He has the crowd on the dance floor all night long. He kept the evening moving and everyone was fully entertained. I can not say enough good things about him. Would I recommend him “hell yes”!!! Thanks Frank for everything. You’re awesome.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

It was our pleasure! It was an amazing night, and you have awesome friends and family!! Congrats again!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2018

We had such a fun night dancing! Frank is the best!! He made our wedding great!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank you! I had such a great time! Awesome family to party with! Congrats again!!!

Alexycya · Married on 09/29/2018

Frank was the best DJ I could’ve asked for! He was really good about keeping the party going all night! We keep getting conpliments on how great Frank was!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank You! It was an amazing crowd! Congrats again, I had a blast!

Kristi · Married on 08/11/2018

Frank is amazing! He is upbeat & knows how to get the party started & going all night long. The photo booth was tons of fun & the uplighting was stunning. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank You for sharing your special day with us! It was my pleasure, an Awesome day!!!

Kari · Married on 06/02/2018

Frank is an amazing dj! Not only does he keep the dance floor packed by playing great songs, he gets out on the dance floor with you! Nothing better than a dj who wants to have fun with you and help you celebrate your special day!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

My pleasure! What a beautiful day! Thank You for sharing it with Hidalgo!!!

Kirsten · Married on 10/07/2017

I've been to a ton of weddings and one thing I always wanted to make sure about when I had my wedding is that there was a great DJ! If you're looking for someone who is interactive with the guests throughout the entire night and play some interesting surprise games then I would highly recommend Frank! We also booked the photo booth and now have a flash drive of some awesome photos of our guests. I can't say enough good things about Frank. He's always been professional and timely when answering emails. He was extremely flexible to changes and I am so grateful for that since wedding planning can be stressful enough! Please book him, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank You! I had an awesome time, it was my pleasure working with u! Congrats again and thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Nicholas · Married on 10/07/2017

Frank was the best DJ I have ever seen. If you are looking for a great DJ to be a part of your day look no further he is your man. He went above and beand what we could have ever expected. Some great surprise games and he was really funny and kept the party going all night.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank You for allowing me the pleasure of sharing this special day! It was so much fun, what a great group!

Vanessa · Married on 09/30/2017

Frank is AMAZING! We had Frank DJ at our wedding this past weekend and he kept the crowd going all night! From the minute our party bus arrived at the venue, Frank was on top of it! He greeted us as we got off the bus and got us all lined up to go into the venue. His music library is A+++! Any song that was requested was played! We had guests on the dance floor all night long until the very last song! Frank was also taking pictures all night long of our big moments and posted them on Facebook for all of our guests to see. My husband and I really appreciated all of the pictures he took! We also had the photo booth and guests loved it! There were a ton of props to choose from! We had guests that were taking his card because they wanted him at their next event! Thank you Frank for everything, you made our night!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth 11
    Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth 12

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

What an awesome crowd to work with, thank you for choosing Hidalgo it was a night to remember! We wish you the best and look forward to seeing you again!

Joseph · Married on 09/30/2017

Mr. Hildalgo contacted us every step of the process. The forms sent out helped organize everything. DJ Jimbo and Chris with the photo booth both contacted us ahead of time. DJ Jimbo was great all the way through ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Our pleasure! Thank you!

Veronica · Married on 09/01/2017

Frank did an amazing job for our ceremony & reception!! We loved his energy with his fun activities & game that kept the crowd entertained all night. Not only was the music great our guests loved the photobooth. Everyone had so much fun, definitely the best DJ to have at your event and will be referring him to everyone. We are so happy he was part of our special day!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank you for choosing us! Awesome crowd, we has a great time!

Scott · Married on 08/26/2017

Frank was everything we could have asked for! He absolutely refused to have an empty dance floor. Afterwards, I had many people text me saying how great of a time they had and I attribute a lot of that to him! I mean, I've never seen my grandma on a dance floor and she was out there, enough said.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Beautiful family! Thank you for allowing me to be part of this special day, That was a PARTY!!!

Trisha · Married on 08/12/2017

With all the stress of planning a wedding, Frank is the one stop shop! He was our officiant, DJ, and did the Photobooth. Everything turned out great!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

What a blast!!! Thank You:) It was an Epic Day!!

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Awesome DJ to work with! We were so happy with how it turned out! The uplighting was beautiful and we had such an awesome time. We love that he was so involved with activities and getting people on the floor, even taking selfies with us and people on the floor. He was very flexible with last minute changes too especially with me being out of state which wasn't planned in the beginning. Thanks Frank!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank You Lauren it was an awesome time for sure!!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Hope to see you again at the next event!

Jenna · Married on 07/22/2017

I was married at the end of July and people from my wedding are still talking about how amazing Frank was! Music is such an important part to a wedding and Frank by far outdid himself! Will HIGHLY be recommending him to future brides and grooms. Our wedding was everything we could have ever imagined and Frank was a huge part of that!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

My pleasure! It was an epic day, thank you for trusting Hidalgo!!!

Linda · Married on 07/15/2017

Frank was wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone. We were probably one of his more boring weddings since we didn't have much of a dancing crowd. But he made it fun and tried to get the whole room involved when he could.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank You for having us!! Great crowd!!!

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

If you're in search of a DJ, look no further; Frank Hidalgo is your man! Our wedding photographer insisted that we hire Frank Hidalgo and that he was one of the best DJ's she has worked with. Of course, as any bride would do, I researched him and read a bunch of reviews just to be sure. After meeting up with him, I knew right then that we would not be disappointed. He has such an outgoing personality and an awesome sense of humor. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, he was there. He answered my sometimes ridiculous questions, walked me through everything, and even went above and beyond to make a special song mix for my dad and I. He definitely made the whole planning process much less stressful! He kept our dance floor full and the guests laughing. One of the things that people keep complimenting me on was our DJ. Frank Hidalgo is definitely the best and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Hidalgo Entertainment&The Capture Box Photobooth's reply:

Thank you for choosing Hidalgo! The day was beautiful and so were your guest. We wish you well and hope to party with you again! What a blast!!!!