Harris Jeweler Reviews

Harris Jeweler View more information

• Sally
    Sally Married on 08/22/2015
    Very knowledgeable and helped my fiancé and I find the perfect wedding bands at a great price.
    Brittany Married on 09/08/2013
    My husband purchased my engagement ring at Harris Jeweler and I absolutely love it! The designer did not make a matching band so Donna and the head jeweler made the process enjoyable and easy and created a custom wedding band that I truly cherish. Now I just hope my husband gets me the other side for our anniversary!
    Janine Married on 08/24/2013
    My husband bought my engagement ring from them, and we got our wedding rings from them too! Bonnie was so easy to deal with, and she was a great help to my husband in picking out my engagement ring (for which I am grateful!). She also helped work around our budget to figure out the best wedding rings to get.
    Katie Married on 06/15/2013
    I bought my husbands wedding band at Harris. They are my hometown jeweler. Although I do not live in Ohio anymore, I bought his ring while visiting family. The quality of customer service was unreal. Even though I bought an inexpensive tungsten ring for my husband, I was treated as though I was a VIP or buying a more expensive item. I was kept in constant communication as to the ordering of the item, as they did not have his size in store. I highly recommend this jeweler to anyone.
    Brittany Event on: 06/02/2013
    I went to many different jewelry stores looking for the perfect anniversary gift, and I found it at Harris Jeweler. Their selection far surpassed any other store I visited, including the jewelry stores in Dayton whose annoying ads you hear all the time! My husband and I found the perfect 'dancing diamond' necklace for our anniversary and it has not left my neck since! The staff was wonderful and they even gift wrapped!
    Robert Event on: 12/23/2012
    They were amazing to work with and did an exceptional job on the ring!
    K Event on: 07/08/2012
    we use Harris Jewelers for every special event not just our anniversary and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. They went above and beyond in designing and producing my one of a kind ring for our 25th anniversary.
    Alicia Married on 10/28/2006
    This place was very helpful. They were very nice. No matter what budget you are looking for, they are able to work with it. We have gone back there for other jewelry purposes.
  • User1494440 2+ years ago
    My fiance picked out a beautiful ring with the help of Donna. She treated us really well when I had my ring re-sized. They were really accommodating and responded to my many emails. One time when I had my ring resized, I didn't get notification that it was done. It must have slipped through the cracks, but they were very apologetic. One negaitve is I was never asked my budget on wedding bands. I don't want to be pressured to buy more than I can afford and it would have been great for them to ask me my budget and help me stay within it.