Happy Tears Video Reviews

146 Reviews for Happy Tears Video

1 User photo

Happy Tears Video 1

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

Armin at Happy Tears was fantastic! He was very professional, kind & low-key. He met with us and answered all of our questions and made sure we felt comfortable. Our wedding video was amazing; he captured everything and edited it into a wonderful video that we will enjoy for years to come. I would recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

LaDorian · Married on 08/17/2013

Armin was absolutely amazing! He made sure to capture every moment possible from our vow renewal. The ideas he came up with for extras put an extra touch of wonderful to our video. He never "got in the way" and was so caring in everything he did. I am so pleased with our decision to choose him as our vendor and will definitely keep him in mind for future events.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 08/16/2013

To say that we love, love, loved our wedding video from Happy Tears is an understatement. Armin did a phenomenal job of capturing our wedding day beginning with scenes in the bridal quarters and the groom’s quarters prior to the wedding all the way to late into the night when we departed. Armin was at our wedding venue and filming continuously for at least 8 hours. The video that Armin provided of our wedding was absolutely flawless and spectacular. During the entire day, Armin was very friendly and professional and by the end of the ceremony, we felt like we’d known him for years. We originally did not plan to use a videographer to save on the cost. However, our wedding venue recommended Happy Tears Video, and we are so happy that they did! In hindsight, the video that Happy Tears provided is absolutely priceless. If anyone is planning a wedding, Happy Tears Video is an absolute must! WARNING: You will cry when you watch your video, but they ARE Happy Tears! Thank you so much, Armin!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Virginia Kuchar Blaylock · Married on 08/10/2013

The videographer and photographer exceeded my greatest expectations.
    I have two sisters and want them to use my videographer and photographer also in their weddings.
    Everything was absolutely perfect and I really mean that!!!!!!! On a scale from 1-5, I would give them
    both a 10.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Laura · Married on 07/06/2013

My husband and I were lucky enough to find Happy Tears Video available for our wedding day after our last minute decision to have a videographer. We had heard great things about Happy Tears video. Do not second guess this one man crew. Every moment was caught from many different angles and the quality is perfect! We could not be happier with our video. We get to relive our special day from start to finish for the rest if our lives.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Phyllis · Married on 06/08/2013

Armin did a great job! He is so good at what he does that you don't even notice he is doing the video. We have enjoyed watching and seeing things that we missed on the wedding day. I would highly recommend Happy Tears Video!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Sara · Married on 06/01/2013

Happy Tears was amazing!! He went above and beyond to make sure every moment of my wedding was captured!!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Lucy · Married on 05/25/2013

They did such a beautiful job! They are so talented and made such beautiful videos!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Kimberlye · Married on 05/24/2013

Video was perfect. I enjoyed seeing parts of the wedding that I was not privy too beforehand. I could hear the bride and grooms vows more perfectly than during the actual ceremony. Thank you for the time you spent making the video perfect and helping us preserve our memories of this very special day. KUDOS!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Heather · Married on 05/17/2013

Armin was so kind and professional. He kept in touch with us through the entire process and our wedding video was ready by the time we returned from our Honeymoon. We absolutely love the video and everyone we've shown it to has said it is the best quality wedding video they have ever seen! I am so happy we decided to have videography and I'm especially glad we chose Happy Tears!

Sent on 06/24/2013
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/11/2013

Armin was absolutely a pleasure to work with. He is incredibly professional and very efficient. I absolutely amazed at how beautiful the video turned out. It really looked like a real movie!! He was so wonderful and became a part of the family I would highly recommend Happy Tears Video!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Kory · Married on 05/05/2013

Armin was the ultimate professional! He was a pleasure to work with and was very unobtrusive and provided a quality final product. He goes above and beyond to satisfy his clients as he stayed additional for our event and delivered more than expected! I would recommend him for any event and especially any wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2013

We love our wedding video!!! Armin was very easy to work with and provided great videography services at a very reasonable price. We are so glad we decided to go with Happy Tears Video for our wedding!! We would definitely recommend him! He was professional, prompt and very accommodating Thanks, Armin!!

Sent on 05/26/2013

LaDonna · Married on 03/23/2013

Armin made the most beatiful video. I saw parts of the wedding in the video that I missed at the actual wedding. He made my Daughter's day the most perfect Day. Thank You Armin! Armin video'd my son's wedding 8 yrs ago and it still brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. It's like we are there all over again. Such sweet memories brought back so fresh.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Kara · Married on 03/23/2013

Amazing Job! Thanks Arnin for doing such an awesome job with the wedding video. I absolutely loved it. I felt like such a movie star that day and you made that possible. I am so glad that we decided to have it video taped because the night went by so fast and watching the video I was able to see moments and memories made that I missed the day of! You rock. Billy loved you guys and said that you all made the day so special for us. Your personality was super fun and I will recommend you and BG Photography to everyone! Thanks a million!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Juliann · Married on 11/10/2012

Armin is an experienced videographer with a good eye for both staged and candid moments. My husband and I enjoyed talking with Armin and getting to know him as he learned about us. We just received our finished video in the mail. We are thrilled with the result. We would recommend Armin to anyone who is looking for a skilled videographer.

Sent on 12/10/2012

January · Married on 10/27/2012

Happy Tears Video was great and I would definitely recommend Armin!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2012

Armin does a great job and is very creative with his work. He is willing to go above and beyond to be familiar with settings. We were really happy with the finished product and loved working with Armin.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Megan · Married on 10/06/2012

Armin did amazing work for our wedding! We were so fortunate to have an opportunity to work with him . He was very professional and I never noticed him during the ceremony or reception yet the video captured everything. I would use him again in a heartbeat and feel great about recommending him to other brides.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Lavonia · Married on 09/20/2012

Very professional and caring! Makes you feel comfortable ,

Sent on 10/16/2012

Abby · Married on 09/15/2012

Armin is AMAZING!! We absolutley love our wedding video!! It was the best money spent on the whole wedding!! He gave us something that we will have forever and created a wonderful memory for us! I couldn't thank him enough!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Lynn · Married on 09/08/2012

Armin was very flexible. On the date of our wedding we had to change our original plans due to weather and he calmly made adjustments. This truly gave us a peace of mind. The finished product was all we anticipated and more. We received a "sneak peek" within a week and the final product in two weeks. And yes it brought 'happy tears'.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Doris · Married on 09/02/2012

Working with Armin was smooth and flawless - he was always lightning fast to respond to any emails or calls during the planning process. Throughout the wedding day, he never imposed or got in the way. The turnaround for us to receive our final product was very fast and we just love our wedding video!

I can not say enough nice things about Armin!!! He was always enthusiastic and professional. After the ceremony, he was one of the first people to hug me and congratulate me! He is one of those people that seems to truly enjoy what they do and that makes him such a pleasure to work with! HIGHLY recommended!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Happy tears video is awesome!!! I would defiantly recommend to others! Armin was very respectful, patient, professional, and a great person all around! I was very pleased with the quality of my video...although I did expect to see a little more than what I did, but that's the work of editing right?! I am a satisfied customer, and if I ever need a videographer in the future happy tears would be it for me!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Armin was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend his services for anyone and for any event. His work is incredible. A video is a forever treasure.

Sent on 10/09/2012