162 Apollo Circle, High Point, NC 27263 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Artistic Video Creations

Artistic Video Creations is an Archdale-based company that specializes in wedding videography. They believe a video is the only way to completely relive your wedding day. You’ll get to experience every moment again and again though captivating footage and high-quality sound. The husband-and-wife team has been able to provide memorable videos for couples since 2006. Their documentary style will forever capture your love story.

Every package will include a full day of coverage using multiple cameras. You’ll be able to scene select between high-definition footage of your ceremony, reception and guests' messages. Artistic Video Creations will provide you with a DVD, Blu-ray or flash drive featuring custom packaging. Other packages and services include:

• Additional hours

screen shot 2016 01 01 at 12 16 42 pm
screen shot 2015 09 18 at 9 47 21 pm

• Videos 5

8 Reviews for Artistic Video Creations

Dennis & Rhonda were excellent and very courteous, very prompt helping out with questions and returning phone calls. The video they did for us was superb!! If anyone is looking for video services for a fair price, AVC is the way to go!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/11/2015

This company that my husband and I met was at a Wedding show at downtown Greensboro, NC. Their business and their work speak highly of it self. They let me do a payment plan until their deadline. They were a blessing to me and we had so much fun having them there. They have a beautiful spirit that shows in their day to day walk and work. They understood what I wanted the day of my wedding. They also came out the day before for my wedding rehearsal and had a good time meeting everyone. The detail in their work showed on my wedding day and in my video when I received it. I suggest Artistic Video for your next event.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Dennis and Rhonda were beyond excellent. Always on time and responsive to emails and communication was great. They captured everything from our big day while seemingly being almost invisible throughout the process. Our photographer did a great job but we are beyond words for how we feel about the video from our wedding. Pricing and packages are great and they allow flexibility to add/substitute features from their packages. I would highly recommend their services for anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Artistic Video Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 162 Apollo Circle High Point, NC, 27263 See on map