13 Reviews for Hacienda Gardens Las Vegas

Flatware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
13 Hacienda Gardens Las Vegas Reviews

We loved Hacienda Gardens everything was beatiful,clean, and the staff was very friendly and professional. Marisela took care of every detail just the way I wanted it to be.All my guest loved the place,service and food. We all had the time of our life dancing the night away with the great music the Dj played. The best part is I was care free knowing that Marisela and her staff had everything under control.Thanks Hacienda Gardens for making our celebration of our marriage the best. Love The Placencia Family.

Profile Picture Maricela, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Parking, China, Flatware, Linens

Marisela and her staff were all so amazing. She stayed on top of every detail. The place was everything I was hoping it would be. I can't say enough about how happy and wonderful my experience was. Highly recommend Hacienda Gardens everything was perfect. Loved loved loved them

Profile Picture Bobbi, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Marisela was a super big help and was so easy to work with. She definitely made me feel at ease while planning our reception from out of state. Thank you so so much!!

Profile Picture Sondra, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The staff was incredible. I don't live in Las Vegas so I was a little nervous about how the planning process was going to be, but I had no problems. Marisela always responded right away and helped with any problems I had. My reception was beautiful and memorable.

Profile Picture Aisha, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Have attended wedding and other events here . Will not go anywhere else. Great price ! Stellar service ! Awesome staff !

Profile Picture Mark, 1/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Hacienda Gardens in November 2016. From the moment we started talking with Marisela a year earlier to the night of our reception, everything was perfect. The level of hospitality and service that Marisela and her team displayed was outstanding and they really took the time to understand what my husband and I wanted for our special day. Marisela was very responsive regarding going over last minute details and the night of the reception ran flawlessly due to her careful planning and understanding of how we wanted our flow to be. All of the family and friends who attended our event raved about the food, service and venue. My husband and I would not have changed a thing and we were thrilled that we had booked at Hacienda Gardens because of how amazing our night turned out to be!

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake

This place is very beautiful. There's plenty of room, is very clean, the staff is very helpful and happy to help with whatever you need. The food is absolutely delicious! Ninfa is very attentive, and is willing to accommodate every need that you may have. It is also very affordable. Me and my husband were very satisfied with their services. I completely recommend this place to anyone.!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake

Fue muy buen servicio q hizo de ese dia tan especial ..lo mejor de lo mejor ...son muy buenos en lo q hacen ..mil gracias..momentos muy muy memorables.

Profile Picture Angela, 1/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hacienda Gardens did such an amazing job for my wedding, the decorations were beautiful, food was amazing, DJ was great we Sanchez all night! The customer service there is amazing and they made sure we had the best experience and it truly was!!!

Profile Picture Tricia, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wedding was something out of a dream. Everything was beautiful and honestly if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing because of how perfect it was. What really stuck out to me (besides the beautiful tablescapes) was the coordination between my other vendors. I had Freed's Bakery do a dessert buffet and Hacienda Gardens made sure the transition between the dinner buffet and the desert buffet was seamless. The same goes for the photo booth we had. A space was saved in the hall to allow the photo booth to be accessible to guests while not infringing upon the tables near by. A true model of perfect space execution! If you want a beautiful wedding where you don't have to worry about a thing, Hacienda Gardens is sure to exceed your expectations. Thank you for making my wedding everything I wanted it to be.

Profile Picture gina, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great staff made me fell as guest a very good experience!!

Profile Picture Saul, 4/7/18, 1 Review
3.2

For the price it was good. Although we had beer included in our package in the bartender never told any of our guys . And then my mom asked for a cup Of coffee and was told it would be a huge fee . Not to mention, they were clearing plates and tables before we were even done . The good part is that the packages includes everything . So you Dont have to think about the little details

Profile Picture Karin, 10/1/16, 1 Review