Green Photography Reviews

7 | Manchester, NH

7 Reviews for Green Photography

Mary · Married on 05/22/2010

They do a great job, very accomadating.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Sanjay · Married on 05/01/2010

We recently got married on May 1st 2010 and were delighted at the wonderful job Kevin and Heather from Green Photography has done. They were both with us for the whole day and captured all of the important moments one would want to see when looking through a wedding album.

Our first visit with the Green’s was professional and productive. They provided an array of examples from their growing portfolio, and really listened to our thoughts regarding the ceremony and reception. We decided to secure the services of Green Photography during the initial visit as we felt they would be both professional and accommodating.

On the wedding day, both Kevin and Heather were very easy going and remained cool, calm, and collective during the mad dash to capture an array of formal pictures we had requested. Our wedding party was on the large side so the Green’s organization skills were certainly put to the test.

The wedding pictures came out great! We are very happy to have full access to all digital files providing the ability to print sizes according to the frames and layout of the wedding album. We have received wonderful feedback from friends and family about the pictures and their interaction with the Green’s. In addition to the digital pictures, we also received a very nice slide show that included defining moments of the wedding along with memorable songs from the reception. We highly recommend Green Photography to anyone in the area! Thank you again Kevin and Heather for doing such a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Caitlin · Married on 04/17/2010

Green Photography did a wonderful job of capturing the feel of our wedding. We contacted them only a few weeks beforehand, and they were attentive to our needs from that first moment. Heather showed up early before the event, and I swear she never stopped taking pictures all night. We had a non-traditional wedding, and we didn't make her life any easier by giving her, say, lists of photos we wanted taken or setting aside any time for group photos. Despite that she managed to capture all our guests, and took some really beautiful, portrait quality pictures of some close friends and relatives. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Alison · Married on 03/07/2010

Kevin and Heather did a fantastic job as the photographers for my March wedding. They were very communicative in the days leading up to the ceremony, and knew all the right questions to ask about what kind of pictures I'd like most and what unique moments I wanted to capture.

On the big day, Kevin took pictures of the groom's party as they got into their tuxes, and Heather stayed with the bridal party at the hotel as we did make-up and dressing - so later, my husband and I each got to see pictures of what the other had been up to before we arrived at the church. It was great to see a side of the wedding prep that I hadn't been there for.

On the way from the church to the reception, we stopped and took some beautiful outdoor photos that have become some of my favorite shots of the whole day, and both Kevin and Heather got fantastic shots all during the reception. I would highly recommend Green Photography. :)

Kerri · Married on 12/11/2009

I absolutely LOVED working with Kevin and Heather! They were the perfect fit for our wedding. I have recommended them to everyone I know planning a wedding. The value is amazing. Usually you have to pay over a thousand dollars for just the bare minimum, but Heather and Kevin went above and beyond to help make our day amazing!

Kerri · Married on 12/11/2009

Kevin and Heather were great! I absolutely loved working with them. I am recommending them to any bride getting married in the area. The value is amazing, usually you have to pay over $1000 for the bare minimum but Kevin and Heather went above and beyond to make our day absolutely amazing.

Heidi · Married on 05/30/2010