Green-Eyed Designs Reviews

5 | Blacksburg, VA

5 Reviews for Green-Eyed Designs

Taylor · Married on 08/08/2015

Green Eyed Designs was great to work with when ordering my wedding invitations! They assured that I would love them and that they would turn out the way it looked online when ordered. They kept in contact with me throughout the whole process which made it less stressful.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Green-Eyed Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review, Taylor. I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Mark · Married on 04/12/2015

Shirley with Green-Eyed Designs is personable and exceptional to work with. She was very professional and flexible to meet and make changes during the process to insure we received what we wanted. She listened to our thoughts and ideas for our invitation and was kind in giving her professional opinions towards the process and logistics to make our vision become visual. The quality of our invitations were excellent! Shirley has gained our trust to were we will have more work done by her and will refer anyone to her that is looking for excellent care and quality. Master Taylor Entertainment

Sent on 04/01/2015

Green-Eyed Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review, Mark. It was enjoyable to work with your very creative team. I am pleased the invitations became all that you had envisioned. I appreciate you thinking of me for this design and print project for your event. I am sure all attending brides-to-be will have a fabulous time!

BRENDA · Married on 04/12/2015

Excellent service provided. Shirley was very dependable and quick to respond. She an excellent job designing the program for my event and the quality of print far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2015

Shirley with Green-Eyed Design was wonderful! The invitations came back beautiful and were high quality. Shirley went out of her way to hand deliver our invitations to us.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Dear Elizabeth and Scott,
    You two are a pleasure to work with! Thanks so much for letting Green-Eyed Designs provide your invitations. I love the foil with your color combo. I'm so happy for you both as your wedding day draws near!

Aaron · Married on 04/25/2015

Green Eyed designs did an excellent job designing and delivering our personalized napkins, cups and beverage koozies for our wedding in April. Shirley did a great job designing a logo for us based on our suggestions. We were very pleased with her communication and efficiency on delivering our products to us in plenty of time for the wedding. We highly recommend using Green Eyed Designs.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Aaron,
    Thanks so much for allowing me to custom design and print items for your wedding. I appreciate the opportunity!