Goodness + Grace Co. Reviews

20 | Dayton, OH

20 Reviews for Goodness + Grace Co.

Goodness + Grace Co. 1
Goodness + Grace Co. 2
Goodness + Grace Co. 3
Goodness + Grace Co. 4
Goodness + Grace Co. 5
Goodness + Grace Co. 6
Goodness + Grace Co. 7

Haleigh · Married on 08/18/2018

I don't even know where to start! Shana is a complete dream to work with! She made us feel so comfortable right away. My fiancé hates getting his picture taken but she made us feel like it was so effortless and the pictures turned out better than I could even imagine! I can't wait till our wedding day!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Catherine Barnes · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Experience

Shana and Tara were amazing to work with and deciding to have them shoot our wedding was one of the best decisions that we made! From the beginning, Shana was great to work with. Due to poor weather, we had to reschedule our engagement session multiple times but she was really flexible and made time that fit into our schedules. She was also great when creating the schedule for the day of. I felt so comfortable with her and I knew she would make sure all of my requests were met! The pictures from our wedding are AMAZING! Shana and Tara are able to capture all of the emotions from the day and it’s so valuable to have those pictures we can look back on for years to come. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Pamela · Married on 07/14/2018

Shana was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. She was so creative in finding the right space for us to take our first look photos so that we could still be outside, but not in the oppressive heat. The many special moments she and Tara captured are invaluable.

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Goodness + Grace Co. 8

Lindsey Roeth · Married on 07/07/2018

Better than I could have imagined

Working with Goodness & Grace was such a wonderful experience. It is so important to pick a photographer that pours joy and energy into what they do because you spend so much quality time with them on your wedding day. Shana and Tara were both so lovely and made us feel special and important. Shana put together a beautiful gallery for both our engagement session and our wedding photos and we had so many photos to choose from. Our wedding photos capture the essence of our wedding day so well and have brought my husband and I so much joy. I highly recommend Goodness & Grace!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Goodness + Grace Co. 9

Michael · Married on 06/17/2018

We knew we wanted to have Shana as our photographer after we saw her work from a close friend’s wedding. My husband (then fiancée) and I were amazed when we saw the pictures afterward - we had no idea that she was even there taking pictures. So many great moments caught on film and most of them we had not even noticed that she was there taking pictures. I feel like so many weddings that I have attended, the photographer places themselves in the action which can sometimes ruin the experience of watching what is unfolding (camera clicks, the photographer stepping in front of you during the ceremony, flashes, etc). She and Tara were ninjas - very jovial ninjas. They were as excited about our wedding as we were during the planning process and she and Tara kept us going during our pre-ceremony pictures even in 90-degree heat. They were very flexible, and the picture quality has been amazing. There was so much happening during the ceremony and the reception that we didn't see (the day went by so fast), but they were there for it all. We can’t thank them enough and we would definitely recommend Goodness + Grace Photography to anyone.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely, undoubtedly a five-star in every aspect from beginning to end. From the ease of the initial meeting with Shana to book her, through receiving the final photo gallery, I could not have asked for a more enjoyable experience. Our images truly capture some of the most raw, beautiful moments of our special day. Goodness + Grace has delivered on every level, and the passion behind her artwork is without question.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Our experience with Shana and her second shooter Tara, was absolutely wonderful! Shana was the exact style, personality, and professional we were crossing our fingers to find when looking for a wedding photographer. On top of that, it was affordable. It was an outrageously, unexpected hot and humid day for our wedding in May but Shana and Tara busted their butts to pull off capturing all the special moments. We cherish the (SO many) fantastic pictures and have had so much fun sharing them with our family and friends.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Devin · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot recommend Goodness + Grace enough. Our wedding day was filled with so much love and I have been riding that high for weeks. When I saw the pictures and felt all of those emotions crash over me again, crying and smiling at the same time. Shana and Tara captured every incredible moment and made the posed family pictures fun and interesting.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Goodness + Grace Co. 10
    Goodness + Grace Co. 11
    Goodness + Grace Co. 12
    Goodness + Grace Co. 13
    Goodness + Grace Co. 14

Elisse · Married on 05/05/2018

It took me a couple of weeks to write this because it’s hard to put into words just how amazing Shana is. We met Shana about a year before our wedding and were fortunate enough to be able to call her a friend instead of a vendor by the time our wedding rolled around. I told so many people about how excited I was for the energy that I knew she would/and did bring to our wedding day. Plus I knew that she would take amazing photos for us. We had so much fun on our wedding and because of Shana we able to get some really amazing photos. But what I wasn’t prepared for was how perfectly she captured all of the special moments that happened on our wedding day. From little details that most people to miss to capturing all of your friends and families personalities perfectly, it makes looking through our gallery like reliving our day over and over again and the pictures and memories are so precious to us. I honestly can not recommend Goodness and Grace and Shana enough.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Holly · Married on 04/28/2018

The best!! Shana and Tara were so flexible, helpful and fun during our big day. I won't use another company. Love goodness and grace!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Rianna · Married on 10/29/2017

There are not enough words and emotion to express the love and gratitude we have for Shana with Goodness & Grace. At this stage in our lives, we weren't expecting to go down this road - it was the people whom we call family and friends who took us under their wing and showed us how magical love can be. I knew I wanted someone I could trust to capture the moments of magic and we found that with Shana. From the first moment we stepped out of the car to meet her I knew it was instant chemistry. From discovering that we would share the same last name, venture from the same parts of the US, and have an east coast terminology only she and my husband would understand - it was photography love at first sight. She captured sides of us that we didn't know existed - from laugh lines and wrinkles in my face to tender moments caught in a kiss while dancing in the street. It was amazing to look at the photographs and know that she captured the exact feelings we want to keep forever - laughter, love, passion and devotion - in each frame. I have never been confident and as carefree in front of the camera and Shana made me feel like a million dollars; which allowed us to focus on what we were trying to capture - Love. Thank you Shana for all you have done. The magical moments you captured will forever be in our home and our hearts.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Goodness + Grace Co. 22
    Goodness + Grace Co. 23
    Goodness + Grace Co. 24

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Shana was without a doubt one of the best parts of our wedding. From the engagement shoot, where she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed ( stiff arms and all) to the day of our wedding, where she seemed to mysteriously show up exactly when and where the perfect shot was to be found. Working with her was not only fun and easy for my husband and I, it was really rich and spirit-nourishing. Seems like a tall order for one photographer, but just wait till you meet her! It was an experience that we'll never forget. After seeing the photos that she took, I know that because of Shana, I'll have proof that our wedding was as beautiful and magical as it felt that day.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Alexis · Married on 10/15/2017

The experience we shared with Goodness & Grace Photography was irriplacable & second to none. Shana saw to it that we were taken care of every step of the way & that she snapped every golden moment she could over the course of the evening - it’s not just her style of shooting that makes it a unique experience - it’s the tender love and care - a true passion for her craft. We’d recommend Goodness & Grace to all seeking that. 10/10 From these newlyweds!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Goodness + Grace Co. 25

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2017

Oh my goodness! Shana is awesome!!!! I knew when I saw her pics from a friend of mines wedding that she was the one. I had the most difficult venue to get married at. My wedding was basically in the dark. She went above and beyond to make sure she capture all the moments. The pictures turned out wonderful!!! If you don't book with her you will be missing out. I probably had the most difficult wedding party to round up and take pictures, she remained calm, cool and professional getting us all together to take the important shots. I just can't say enough good things about this company!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Goodness + Grace Co. 33
    Goodness + Grace Co. 34
    Goodness + Grace Co. 35

Katie · Married on 07/28/2017

Shana was an absolute blessing in disguise and literally the lifesaver of our wedding! Let me start this review off by saying that my husband and I booked a different photographer over a year before our wedding off of only a friend's recommendation. 2 weeks before our wedding, our original photographer had to go on bed rest due to an early labor situation and we were out a photographer. Let's just say we were feeling beyond panicked about finding a photographer we loved in that short amount of time. I quickly took to Wedding Wire and stumbled across Shana and Goodness + Grace. Of the 20+ photographer portfolios we looked at that night, Shana's stood out by leaps and bounds. We contacted her right away and she quickly agreed to shoot our wedding. Not only was she willing to shoot our wedding last minute, but she was so enthusiastic about the opportunity and sympathetic to how we were feeling.

I immediately clicked with Shana from our first conversation with her. She asked great questions to get to know our style and truly hone in on the details that meant the most to us for our big day. I could immediately tell she was both professional and personal. On the day of our wedding, Shana and crew worked their tails off. I don't think I saw her stop one bit, despite the fact that she was turning around the very next day and shooting another wedding! Shana was organized, but organic (a hard combo to find!) which in turn showed through in her work. Since we didn't do an engagement session with her, I wondered if things would feel awkward the day of our wedding. However, Shana's bright, bubbly, and charismatic personality broke that worry instantly making me, my husband, and the rest of our bridal party feel totally at ease. She captured so many details and smiles (many of them without us even knowing she was taking a photo). Her work is truly beautiful, creative, and timeless and is driven by a passion for her work and her customers. Thank you, Shana!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Min · Married on 06/05/2017

Let me start by saying this isn't really a review rather than sharing an experience of meeting a friend who is equipped with the gift of capturing just the right moment. The skill and effort to search, find that moment, every bride hopes to have to refer back to their wedding day. When I first had a conversation with Shana about my wedding day, I explained it was an intimate ceremony. This was our first time talking and I instantly connected with her. She was so engaged and loved listening to what I wanted for the day. She was responsive, had great feedback and so delightfully cheery. I reviewed her work after our talk and knew she was the one. Her photos were just beautiful. Shana did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments when I married my best friend. She will leave you in blissful suspense with teasers. What's even more wonderful, she's ridiculously kind, professional and just so much fun!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Abigail · Married on 06/03/2017

From my fiancé and I's initial meeting with Shana we knew she was the perfect person for our special day. Shana went above and beyond to make our wedding day as absolutely special as it could be from doing a mini photo shoot that she used to make us a personalized guest book, to staying in contact with me leading up to the wedding to make sure she knew what we wanted and what pictures meant most to us. The day of the wedding, Shana and both of her photographers ran things so incredibly smooth and our families loved having them there! I couldn't have imagined picking a better photographer to capture all of our special moments, not to mention, her pictures are absolutely beautiful! I would absolutely recommend Goodness & Grace to any of my friends, family members, or just anyone looking for a photographer for their special occasion. Thank you again Shana. We can't wait to see the rest of our pictures 

Sent on 06/07/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/26/2017

One of the best decisions we could have made throughout our entire wedding planning was booking with Goodness and Grace. Shana has the best talent I have ever seen! Shana and her team are extremely professional, and capturing the perfect picture was just as important to them as it was to us. We had our engagement photos, bridal, and wedding photos all from Shana, and I am still in shock of how AMAZING every single picture looks. They make things so easy and stress free. The day of our wedding Shana and her team spent the day with us while my bridesmaids and I got ready, at the ceremony she captured the true emotion of both my husband and I, and the fun at the reception. I would recommend Goodness & Grace to anybody and everybody, and wouldn’t be surprised if I saw her photographs published in a magazine. Our wedding day went by so fast, we are so grateful that we have these pictures to look back on forever.
    -Travis & Olivia

Sent on 06/07/2017
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 10/08/2016

Incredibly professional and always on the spot. She took a number of impressive images, from casual ones of friends to formal ones of the family. It seemed like she was having as much fun taking the images as we were having at the wedding. There was not a great deal of light for many shots (it was a night wedding), and she used it to her advantage. Outstanding work.

Sent on 06/19/2017

tim · Married on 10/07/2017

4.2

Shana has a gift and it's awesome!!!!!!!!! She captured not only those precious moments but the overall feeling of the event as well. Her knack for setting people at ease and taking photos as if she wasn't even there is uncanny. Do yourself a favor and just give her money already.

Sent on 11/15/2017