700 West Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH 45203 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bambino International

Bambino International | Cincinnati based, is a studio of visionary artists with unmatched vision and creativity for over the past two decades. With backgrounds in fine art, fashion and photojournalism, each artist captures the event with a unique form and style.

Follow Bambino International on

114 Reviews for Bambino International

• Nikki

Nikki Drago · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing photogs!

I cannot say enough good things about Bambino. Every single person we were in contact with - from start to finish - was absolutely incredible. Michelle was so great at helping us to plan out the big day and answer any questions we had. Ali was a perfect match for my husband and I. She captured what was important to us and did it so beautifully and artisticly. I wish I could have her take pictures for every event in my life!! Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Emily · Married on 12/31/2018

The Best Day Ever! 12.31.18

We are speechless! Michael and Michelle absolutely blew us away with our wedding photos. Our New Year's Eve wedding was a rainy day, but they didn't let that stop them from taking some ridiculous photos. Michael and Michelle were there every step of the way to ensure that our day was perfect and ran smoothly. They were excited and hilarious throughout the entire thing. They work together like a well oiled machine. Our bridal party and family couldn't stop raving about their talent and personalities. We loved having them there to capture our perfect day. We already knew their talent, but were even more blown away when we received our photos. They captured every detail and truly captured the feel of the day and the love that surrounded us. Thank you Michael and Michelle! You are amazing!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Bambino International FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2401
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2401
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount

• Jean Folchi Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Michael Bambino and & Co.----Always extremely prepared, energetic and fun! They know how to make the Bridal party look and feel great on the wedding day! They always know how to get the right shot and think outside the box! I would recommend them to any bride that wants to be happy on the wedding day and beyond with a lifetime of memories in quality photos!

• Mokara Floral Design Wedding Florists

Michael's photos creates stunning works of art that can easily be seen in a gallery. His use of lighting creates such wonderful photos, I am always thrilled when on of my brides books with him!

• AddieInk Design, LLC Wedding Invitations

Michael Bambino & Company are more than a talented group of wedding photographers. Their passion and enthusiasm for customer service and fine art is clearly present from consultation to the wedding day. They value the opportunity to capture the most important moments of your life. As a bride, I can't say enough about my amazing experience from engagement to the wedding photos. We were so pleased we hired them for our 5 year anniversary photos! Each time we felt like rockstars. Your photography is THE lasting memory from your day - I highly recommend working with someone who appreciates the fine art of life. I also have the advantage of working in the wedding industry with Michael and his team. As a wedding stationery designer, I receive the highest quality engagement images to use on my Save the Date designs. They are quick to respond to messages and always available to answer any questions. Michael and his team are truly professionals and excel in their craft.

• 700 West Pete Rose Way Cincinnati, OH, 45203 See on map
    513.282.9774 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Bambino International)