Good Vibes Entertainment Reviews

Good Vibes Entertainment 2
Good Vibes Entertainment 3
Good Vibes Entertainment 4

Jessica Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

The best, kindest, and most professional! And FUNNEST!

What a magical night!! He was professional, fun, and was open to our ideas and vision while also providing great feedback and creative energy to make our wedding come true. We were looking for someone fun and energetic for our wedding and loved his vibe. We were grateful to have someone who made our queer wedding a festive and fun night -- highly recommend!! Thank you SO MUCH!

Good Vibes Entertainment 5
    Good Vibes Entertainment 6
    Good Vibes Entertainment 7
    Good Vibes Entertainment 8
    Sent on 08/04/2019

sondra · event on: 06/06/2015

DJ, from Good Vibes Entertainment did a super job at our charity event. She was available pre-event for discussion and walk throughs, and had a great understanding of "day of" music. She appealed to all ages and types of music, and made out event a great success. I would recommend Good Vibes Entertainment for any event. DJ can customize to make the event perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Connie · event on: 04/18/2015

Good Vibes Entertainment was absolutely amazing for the Providence Animal Rescue League's annual fundraising event The Rescue!
    DJ Anglace was extremely helpful and tackled the tough task of creating and managing a play list that would make the evening just right! Music that is not too slow and boring, but not too fast as to distract the guests from the event. It was perfect! We even had a few couples that decided to dance in front of the stage before our auction was called!
    We would recommend Good Vibes to any one who asked, and we hope to have her back at our event again next year!

Sent on 06/08/2015

SSgt Dan · event on: 04/07/2015

DJ Maggie provided the music for our annual Military Ball, a gathering of five USAF JROTC schools from around the New England area. Though it was the first time we used her services, all the instructors and the students felt she provided an excellent music repertoire, songs from the past and current hits that the students were able to dance to. We will be looking to utilize her service again next year and I highly recommend her services as a professional DJ.

Sent on 06/17/2015

carina · Married on 03/28/2015

I planned my wedding in days with a wedding date of two weeks away. Not only did this DJ work with an insane time frame, she made the entire process too easy. She was so organized that my husband and I had to do almost nothing. Basically we had to tell her who was in the wedding, send her a list of songs, and tell her the date. She perfectly placed every song, for every moment. Her attitude, professionalism, and desire to make your day perfect makes Good Vibes the only choice for any event!!!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Jenny · Married on 03/14/2015

Good Vibes Entertainment provided DJ services for our recent wedding ceremony and reception. DJ was reliable, professional and went above and beyond every step of the way. They were always really great about responding to my millions of questions! They even attended the rehearsal to get timing and cues from the officiant! Their musical selection throughout the evening was excellent. All of the guests commented on what a fun time they had at the reception and how that was largely due in part to our awesome DJs! DJ really took the time to listen to what we wanted and was very thorough. We had a fantastic evening and have DJ and Aimee to thank for that! I would highly recommend Good Vibes Entertainment to anyone looking for event DJ services!

Sent on 04/29/2015
  • User4885908 · event on: 10/04/2014

Planning a 40th birthday party for a big Rhode Island family can be fun, but choosing the music? Well that can be stressful. While we knew what we both liked, we couldn't find the perfect playlist to make our family (of all ages) happy. That's where DJ Magee came in. We didn't doubt she would be professional and awesome. But what we didn't know is that she would so easily adapt to all of our many, and changing, needs. She gave us so many great choices - all of which were spot on. Needless to say, the party was a huge success. We had little ones singing to Disney music and adults rocking out to an eclectic mix of music. She worked with us right up through the end of the night and responded perfectly to requests -- even when our guests wanted to do some karaoke!
    What could have been a stressful event for Erin, was nothing less than an amazing celebration. She worked with us right up through the end of the night and responded perfectly to requests -- even when our guests wanted to do some karaoke!

We are now planning our wedding and can't wait to work with Magee again. Thank you so much for making Erin's 40th birthday so memorable!

Sent on 03/17/2015
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2014

I absolutely recommend Good Vibes Entertainment! They were so attentive to our needs and brought so much positive energy to our ceremony and reception. From the day we hired them they worked tirelessly to make sure everything went perfect. Even when our schedule ran hours late, they effortlessly accommodated us. They made my wedding day even more amazing than I had hoped for and we are forever grateful!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2012

Choosing DJ Magee for this special surprise party was the best decision we could have made regarding entertainment. I was very pleased with the music selection being perfect for the events throughout the night. Magee knew exactly what we wanted to hear at all times, and everyone had a great time. The sound quality was great and the DJ dressed to impress, which was more than I expected. I always recommend Good Vibes Entertainment to people I know who are looking for a great DJ with reasonable pricing and excellent service. Thanks again for making this birthday really memorable!

Sent on 03/18/2015

LeeAnn · event on: 08/04/2012

Turning 40 was hard. I didn't want to face the day like every other birthday. I wanted a fun unforgettable day!! Luckily, we had a big bash planned complete with a backyard cookout. It was superhero themed and of course no party would be complete without the right music!! I was referred to DJ Magee, and I knew right away this party would be epic!!  From their professionalism to the attention to detail and extensive playlist, I couldn't have been happier!! Our guests danced all night and had a blast! I would highly recommend DJ Magee for any party/wedding/special event!! Can't wait to turn 50 so I can do it all over again!!

Sent on 03/27/2015
  • User4918463 · event on: 07/15/2012

D.J. Magee brings a professional, warm, and enthusiastic manner to her work. She reads crowds flawlessly and keeps the energy of an event going with great song choices and mixes. I’m always delighted to work with Good Vibes! I collaborated with her while I was announcing and she was DJing for Providence Roller Derby and it was a great event.

This was a couple of years ago, my recollection of the date may not be exact, but she worked several bouts and it was always a pleasure.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Heather · Married on 05/12/2012

Very flexible, traveled to the venue multiple times to make sure things were easily set up on the day of the wedding. All of the songs we wanted were played and then some! She was very attentive to our needs. Very reasonable on prices and fit right into our budget. I will definitely use their services again at another event or celebration!!

Sent on 10/14/2014