Gian Valdivia Photography Reviews

Gian Valdivia Photography 7
  • Kevin

Kevin O’Dea · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional photographer - A true professional

Gian is a true professional in every way. A talented photographer and true artist in the business. He’s compassionate and makes every moment count in the planning stages and during the “big day”. We hired Gian for our engagement photos and wedding day. He managed to make both sessions feel equally special with just the two of us and again with over 250 people on our special day. He’s a great listener and open to suggestions and feedback. Doing the engagement shoot first was a great way for all of us to get comfortable and prepare for the big day. If needed he has a team of other passionate photo magicians to join him. We HIGHLY recommend Gian for any kind of photos you desire; individual, couple, lifestyle, wedding, etc. The business is full of talented professionals, but Gian combines talent with passion in a way that is rare in the business.

Gian Valdivia Photography 8
    Gian Valdivia Photography 9
    Gian Valdivia Photography 10
    Gian Valdivia Photography 11

Heidi · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional and beautiful artistic photos!

One of the things my husband and I really appreciated about Gian was his flexibility. My husband and I are active duty military and Gian was military friendly and understood the demands/ inflexibility of our jobs. In addition, we had a hurricane on our wedding weekend which threw our wedding plans into chaos, we went back and forth about cancelling our wedding and Gian was calm and helpful throughout it all. Ultimately we had our wedding and Gian made sure our photos were beautiful despite the weather. Our photos had an artistic, romantic fog look to them which we ended up loving! I felt like he really captured exactly what we wanted. After the wedding he provided us updates on our photos as he edited them and gave us some photos early when we requested them for a family member's birthday gift. We will definitely recommend Gian in the future!

Jasmine Prigmore · Married on 08/26/2018

You can stop searching now!

If you are looking for an amazing wedding photographer, you can end your search with Gian. He went above and beyond for not only our engagement photos but for our Wedding day. I was blown away with not only the amount of photos we received but the quality as well. Gian and his second shooter Daniel captured so many incredible moments that it brings the day right back every time we look at our photos. My husband and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to have captured our special day.

• Julie

Julie Goulet · Married on 12/29/2017

Winter wonderland

We were married in December and wanted crisp outdoor pictures, and Gian delivered. He was so easy to work with leading up to our wedding, poised and brief for getting posed pictures, and then we hardly remembered he was there the rest of the evening. No camera in our face all night or being asked to stop through the whole reception and pose. He let us be us and his photos are pure snapshots of the joy and energy of that day. Easy, affordable, professional, timely; I would highly recommend Gian and his work.

Jacquie Brawer · Married on 03/12/2016

Would book again!

Gian is so great!! Not only a super cool dude, what he does is amazingggg. Can wait to use him again!

Gian Valdivia Photography 12
    Gian Valdivia Photography 13
    Gian Valdivia Photography 14
    Gian Valdivia Photography 15
  • Ariel

Ariel Crook · Married on 10/09/2015

Love love love!

Gian not only delivers STUNNING work, but is professional, detail oriented, and both calming and laid back in his approach. He really makes you feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera, and brings a unique outcome to every shoot. My whole family loves Gian, and truly trusts his work! My husband & I have hired Gian several times, as have my sisters and their families - and we will continue to go back to him for all the best memories :-)

Gian Valdivia Photography 16
    Gian Valdivia Photography 17
    Gian Valdivia Photography 18
    Gian Valdivia Photography 19

Alex Burlingame · Married on 08/14/2016

Organized, personable, & high quality

When we think back on our wedding and consider things we are glad we did (and things we wish we'd done differently), having Gian as our photographer continues to be one of our best decisions.

At a competitive rate, Gian goes above and beyond—in getting to know you, understanding your vision, directing and navigating friends/family during the event, turnaround time, providing digital hosting and access to your photos, and more.

The only problem is that we ended up with 250+ high quality photos and were unsure which to print and hang in our home!

We recommend Gian to all of our friends in need of a photographer.

Gian Valdivia Photography 20