Gian Valdivia Photography Reviews

Gian Valdivia Photography 6
Gian Valdivia Photography 7

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2019

My pictures said 1,000,000

Gian was so nice shoots really did capture not just the moment but the emotions with the moment as well. He was easy to work with, flexible with our time and our budget. He shot some breath taking pictures and got all the poses my friends and I wanted. It was a wonderful time and thank you for all your work Gian.

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Gian Valdivia Photography 8
    Gian Valdivia Photography 9
    Gian Valdivia Photography 10

Rebekah · Married on 03/31/2019

best wedding vendor ever!!!

Gian was the best decision we made for our wedding. He was recommended to us, and we now recommend him to everyone. He was so calm throughout the wedding stress, but at the same time, would hype us up throughout the planning process by sending us photo ideas or posting pics from our engagement session in the days leading up! He is so down-to-earth and personable; we really felt like we made a new friend. It's so amazing when you have someone on your team who is just as excited as you are for your wedding. And of course, the final product was INCREDIBLE. We have received so many compliments on our photos, and we feel like they belong in a magazine! (That's all to speak to Gian's talent because my husband and I needed a lot of help posing! Haha.) Gian helped us and our wedding party to have fun and stay natural for the photos, and he captured every detail even better than we had hoped. Please, please, please do yourself a favor and hire him!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin O’Dea · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional photographer - A true professional

Gian is a true professional in every way. A talented photographer and true artist in the business. He’s compassionate and makes every moment count in the planning stages and during the “big day”. We hired Gian for our engagement photos and wedding day. He managed to make both sessions feel equally special with just the two of us and again with over 250 people on our special day. He’s a great listener and open to suggestions and feedback. Doing the engagement shoot first was a great way for all of us to get comfortable and prepare for the big day. If needed he has a team of other passionate photo magicians to join him. We HIGHLY recommend Gian for any kind of photos you desire; individual, couple, lifestyle, wedding, etc. The business is full of talented professionals, but Gian combines talent with passion in a way that is rare in the business.

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Gian Valdivia Photography 11
    Gian Valdivia Photography 12
    Gian Valdivia Photography 13
    Gian Valdivia Photography 14

Heidi · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional and beautiful artistic photos!

One of the things my husband and I really appreciated about Gian was his flexibility. My husband and I are active duty military and Gian was military friendly and understood the demands/ inflexibility of our jobs. In addition, we had a hurricane on our wedding weekend which threw our wedding plans into chaos, we went back and forth about cancelling our wedding and Gian was calm and helpful throughout it all. Ultimately we had our wedding and Gian made sure our photos were beautiful despite the weather. Our photos had an artistic, romantic fog look to them which we ended up loving! I felt like he really captured exactly what we wanted. After the wedding he provided us updates on our photos as he edited them and gave us some photos early when we requested them for a family member's birthday gift. We will definitely recommend Gian in the future!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jasmine Prigmore · Married on 08/26/2018

You can stop searching now!

If you are looking for an amazing wedding photographer, you can end your search with Gian. He went above and beyond for not only our engagement photos but for our Wedding day. I was blown away with not only the amount of photos we received but the quality as well. Gian and his second shooter Daniel captured so many incredible moments that it brings the day right back every time we look at our photos. My husband and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to have captured our special day.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Christine Blank · Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful experience, would recommend!!!

We feel so very lucky to have found Gian and have him capture our wedding day. He really listened to what we wanted and respected our requests. Gian and his assistant were on time, professional, and personable during the wedding, and we enjoyed having them around. We are very happy with the photos we received, and are looking forward to working with him again!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Gian Valdivia Photography 15
    Gian Valdivia Photography 16
    Gian Valdivia Photography 17
  • Julie

Julie Goulet · Married on 12/29/2017

Winter wonderland

We were married in December and wanted crisp outdoor pictures, and Gian delivered. He was so easy to work with leading up to our wedding, poised and brief for getting posed pictures, and then we hardly remembered he was there the rest of the evening. No camera in our face all night or being asked to stop through the whole reception and pose. He let us be us and his photos are pure snapshots of the joy and energy of that day. Easy, affordable, professional, timely; I would highly recommend Gian and his work.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Jacquie Brawer · Married on 03/12/2016

Would book again!

Gian is so great!! Not only a super cool dude, what he does is amazingggg. Can wait to use him again!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Gian Valdivia Photography 18
    Gian Valdivia Photography 19
    Gian Valdivia Photography 20
    Gian Valdivia Photography 21
  • Amanda

Amanda Trail · Married on 12/19/2015

Best experience ever.

Ummm hmmm where should I start? Gian was PERFECT!!!!! We will try to keep this concise, but just know that I could go on for days.
    - Gian was so easy to communicate with, so laid back, didn’t stress me out. I told him what shots were important for me to have, and that was it. I didn’t have to worry about it anymore
    - we hardly ever noticed Gian taking photos. I have no idea where he was during the ceremony and he sleuthed around during the reception. I’ve been to weddings where the photographer is loud or obnoxious, or just in the way. Gian was none of those things.
    -Our photos are amazing.
    -Our photos are amazing
    -Our photos are amazing
    -We also feel as if we gained Gian as a friend. Part of this was how kind and normal he was towards us when we hired him, and part of this is just who Gian is.
    - I will always plan for him to be taking photos of us again one day when our family grows, even if I live in another country (which is very possible.) He is that good.

Highly recommend. We have convinced several friends to choose him for their weddings (who also love him now too) , and I hope this review does the same for you.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel Crook · Married on 10/09/2015

Love love love!

Gian not only delivers STUNNING work, but is professional, detail oriented, and both calming and laid back in his approach. He really makes you feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera, and brings a unique outcome to every shoot. My whole family loves Gian, and truly trusts his work! My husband & I have hired Gian several times, as have my sisters and their families - and we will continue to go back to him for all the best memories :-)

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Gian Valdivia Photography 22
    Gian Valdivia Photography 23
    Gian Valdivia Photography 24
    Gian Valdivia Photography 25

Alex Burlingame · Married on 08/14/2016

Organized, personable, & high quality

When we think back on our wedding and consider things we are glad we did (and things we wish we'd done differently), having Gian as our photographer continues to be one of our best decisions.

At a competitive rate, Gian goes above and beyond—in getting to know you, understanding your vision, directing and navigating friends/family during the event, turnaround time, providing digital hosting and access to your photos, and more.

The only problem is that we ended up with 250+ high quality photos and were unsure which to print and hang in our home!

We recommend Gian to all of our friends in need of a photographer.

Sent on 02/18/2019