89 Reviews for George Troup Photography

Custom Graphics (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
89 George Troup Photography Reviews

Incredible Pictures, wonderful people. George and Lydia took the pictures at our wedding and also took pictures on location for my bridal shots. After seeing what a fantastic job they did with my bridal pictures, I couldn’t wait for them to take pictures at our wedding. WOW, WOW, WOW, I’m still amazed at how wonderful everything looked. Their pictures are works of art and more importantly to me…they took pictures of all the important things people and MOMENTS of our wedding. Looking through our pictures tells a story of the day so I can relive it over and over. I was so impressed and that’s coming from an amateur photographer! I would highly recommend George and Lydia for any special occasion and you would be lucky to hire them. Very professional but also personable, they get the job done and do so with little muss nor fuss. I can’t say enough good things about them!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/23/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia did a wonderful job on our wedding! I really enjoyed their flexibility and listening to what I wanted our Wedding Pictures to look like! The pictures turned out beautiful and we are so greatful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George Troup Photography is AMAZING! Working with George and Lydia was nothing but perfect and easy! They are professional, quick, responsive and fun! They are an AWESOME team and also a great example of the team husbands and wives should be! They captured so many moments yet were never in the way! Our families and guests were highly impressed and enjoyed working with them as well! Your wedding pictures are the one thing that you will always have to remind you of your special day-George and Lydia will ensure those memories are captured at their best!

Profile Picture Malanda, 10/9/10, 1 Review

BEAUTIFULL PICTURES GREAT MEMORIES

Profile Picture LIZ ARAIZA, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were amazing! They are extremely professional, they were on time on the day of pur wedding and were very helpful with our questions and concerns, their work is amazing!

Profile Picture Angelica, 7/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My bridal portraits and wedding album are both absolutely gorgeous! The layout of pictures in my wedding album still takes my breath away. I could not have asked for any better photographers than the Troup's. Thank you for spending so much time making my day perfect!

Profile Picture User4173296, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are great photographers and a blast to work with! You will have wonderful pictures to look at for years to come to remember your wedding day!

Profile Picture Holly, 3/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia did a phenominal job! We are very pleased with their work and would recommend them to everyone! We have beautiful, lasting momentos of our wedding. Thank you George and Lydia!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 3/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so glad we used George and Lydia as our wedding photographers. They are super friendly and fun to work with. They were very flexible seeing that our work schedules were hectic, and their prices are very resonable.:) We really appreciated their willingness to travel out of the Dallas area, they came to Corsicana to shoot our wedding! We were very pleased with our pictures and will enjoy them for many years to come!

Profile Picture Kelley, 8/29/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great Job! On time and very much exceeded expectations. They were professional and did a wonderful job, I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so pleased with George Troup Photography. I highly recommend these photographers. You will not be disappointed and you will be so happy with the results. They are such friendly people and their goal is to present you with memories that will last you a lifetime. It is worth every penny. I have had so many compliments on my wedding album and all my photos. No one has seen anything like what George Troup Photography can do. It's amazing and I am so thankful they were able to assist my husband and I for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/7/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were very responsive to my needs and wants regarding the wedding. They were so great to work with and we LOVE our pictures! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Meredith , 2/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the best experience anyone could have hoped for! Our pictures are wonderful, and they will provide us with lasting memories always. We couldn't be more happy with the service we received.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photos turned out beautiful! Made our day even more special! We love showing all our family & friends the our coffee table book!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/4/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia did an excellent job. Everybody was wowed by the pictures. They made it look better in pictures than it even was...all off that with excellent customer service and great prices... awesome..

Profile Picture jerome, 8/16/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were such a pleasure to work with. They have great wedding packages to fit any budget. They did my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos and I am beyond pleased with all of them. My husband and I really enjoy looking at the beautiful book they created for us. They are so creative! Everyone loves our pictures! They are so professional and I felt so comfortable with them. Thanks again George and Lydia! You are a great!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/12/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George & Lydia were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and resourceful. They are fun and easy to work with and do their very best to give a great final result- beautiful wedding photos.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/6/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were amazing from the beginning of the wedding process till the end. The first consultation was very professional and informative. My husband and I knew immediately that we wanted this husband and wife duo. The fact that we liked their previous work and would be GUARANTEED to have both of them on our wedding day made us soo happy! Not to mention it was pretty cool on our wedding day because pre-wedding George was able to be with the guys and Lydia was able to be with myself and the girls! We definitely recommend them to anyone! What more can you ask for..great photos....on time...professional...affordable...great communication...EXCELLENT!

Profile Picture User403433, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with George and Lydia. They are very professional and work with you every step of the way. I have had so many compliments on my Bridal and Wedding Portraits.

Profile Picture Veronica, 3/9/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved our photographers. The pictures were exceptional and the photo album was outstanding.

Profile Picture MICHELLE, 3/1/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

The quality of pictures/albums we received is absolutely amazing! It just doesn't even compare to other photographers. I have recommended this photographer to everyone that I know. George and Lydia were so easy to work with and talk with regarding our wedding plans. They are definitely the best!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/25/06, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We enjoyed having George and Lydia photograph our wedding and reception! Very professional and easy to work with. Very good professional quality. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were wonderful to work with and took some amazing photos. They both worked hard and even with the ice storm we got for our wedding they were early to the wedding and came prepared. Wonderful people. They got great up-close pictures that really captured the emotions and great far away pictures to capture the whole scene. I would highly recommend George and Lydia, if you want professionalism and reliability, then go with them. Plus they will give you so many amazing shots! Thanks again for capturing our cold but wonderful day. Plus the photo book they created for us was top notch and will provide us with great memories.
Jessica & Ross

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 12/7/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia delivered a fantastic end-product to us at our wedding. We have a great set of memories thanks to their efforts, and they were very creative in arranging the bridal party and groom's party for photos. This was a great result - thanks, George and Lydia!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Drew, 11/2/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were awesome. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 7/14/12, 1 Review