86 Reviews for George Troup Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
86 George Troup Photography Reviews

George and Lydia were wonderful for my wedding three years ago. I loved the different packages they offered and how much they worked with me on the different types of pictures we wanted. We were so pleased with having two photographers on our wedding day-it made it THAT much better to have two different angles of the same moment. You will not be disappointed if you go with George Troup!

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/27/14, 1 Review

Where do we start...

First of all, as newly weds who believe in family, we love that George Troup Photography is a husband and wife duo! No matter the race, religion or national creed, they understand weddings, family and capturing special moments.

As a bride the last thing you want is to have a vendor be slow to respond or have to hunt them down. We NEVER had that issue with George Troup Photography. They were always quick to respond, and always made us feel as individuals and not just "another couple".

I would recommend George Troup Photography to anyone for any for any event. We used them for our wedding, but are looking for any excuse to use them in the future.

Thank you for capturing moments that we missed on our Big day, thank you for your patience, flexibility and professionalism.

Wedding Date 8/29/14

Profile Picture Camille, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were fantastic! We were very pleased with our photographs!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After the first meeting, I knew that I wanted to select George and Lydia Troup to capture my wedding experience. Being a married couple themselves, they were able to work together in a way that provided variation and quality. Many other photographers will send an assistant that you haven't met if something comes up and they can't make your wedding. George and Lydia are there with you for every step of the way. Rain? Not a problem. They work with you for rescheduling and don't charge you for the inconvenience... another plus! We researched photographers and all of their regulations and restrictions, I was so pleased to come across the Troups. They are a step above the rest. Weddings are expensive and the Troups give you expensive quality for an inexpensive price! They do what they do not for the money, but because they truly love their job. They are ten stars on a five scale rating and I wouldn't change one moment of our wedding experience with them!

Profile Picture Nicki, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I do not know where to start with prasing this amazing photography couple. From day one when Kelli and I met George and Lydia they were so welcoming and made us feel like family. We got so very lucky to have used there talents to capture our BIG DAY. There was never a no that was said by them and they were very very flexible with our crazy ideas. The big reason we selected George Troup was there no time limit on our wedding day. From our engagements to Kelli's Bridals and finally our wedding day it was smooth sailing with George Troup. It was nice to have such professionalism with them and let us have one less worry, I would highly recommend this photographer to capture the amazing story through your whole wedding journey, You will not be dissapointed. Thanks for everything you guys did for us DELGADO's

Profile Picture Shawn, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From booking them to receiving our wedding album after the wedding, nothing could have gone more smoothly. They were so easy to work with and the quality of their pictures were amazing!! They captured everything that I wanted plus more. Would highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 3/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so lucky we found George and Lydia! They are amazing at their jobs and really helped me get through the stress I faced the day of my wedding! If you are looking for photographers look no further because George and Lydia are the ones for you!

Profile Picture Kristine, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This couple is great!! The photos are nice and they have no time limit. Giving them a list of specific people you want in different photos is very helpful. They are punctual.

Profile Picture User3680823, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia are fantastic. I don't know where to begin to thank them for everything they did for me on my wedding day and all the times leading up to it. I probably emailed them once a day for the two weeks leading up to my wedding, and they were so responsive and understanding each time. They truly put my mind at ease!

George and Lydia did my engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures. They were so flexible (even spending an hour photographing my dogs at our engagement photo session). Everyone has commented on how lovely all the pictures turned out.

They were also extremely affordable. It was all just perfect. George and Lydia were the best decision I made for wedding vendors!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia did my bridal portraits and wedding photos. They were very professional, talented, and experienced. I was very nervous about having bridal portraits because I was afraid I would feel very awkward not knowing how to pose. They were able to come up with poses for me to do on the spot! I didn't feel awkward at all. They told me exactly what to do and how to do it. My bridal portraits turned out amazing thanks to them. I just viewed my wedding day pictures that they took and they came out so fantastic! There were a few changes that happened with our reception timeline that they were not aware of, but they were able to move quickly and still capture shots I wanted captured.
Due to our venue's time constraints, we had to be out of the Chapel pretty quickly after the ceremony and I was afraid that the pictures wouldn't come out that great seeing as how we were rushed. However, I was not disappointed in the least after seeing my photos. They worked quickly in getting them done, and they were done beautifully. I was so relieved to not only have these memories captured, but I was extremely pleased with the way they turned out.
George and Lydia Troup have a ton of experience and it shows in their work. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/22/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Friendly, easy to work with, pictures turned out great! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

What an amazing job George and Lydia did for ALL of our photography needs for our wedding!! They did our engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and wedding day pictures. We were so amazingly pleased with all our pictures!! Their control over lighting is beyond impressive and results in fabulous pictures, even on cloudy and dreary days. They were even flexible enough to accommodate our requests for a group picture (of everyone who attended the wedding) and our large formal family portrait list. George and Lydia really went above and beyond for us, and we would highly recommend them for any of your photography needs!

- Becky & Neil Kier (Married Sunday, 5-19-2013)

Profile Picture Becky, 5/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They did a great job on my cousins wedding!

Profile Picture User3143704, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would HIGHLY recommend using George Troup Photography for your wedding needs!
They work from their home studio which also allows them to offer discounted rates for an amazing experience. I was able to do my bridal portraits and my wedding day photographs with them. They will go to any location and help you in recommending great locations to take your pictures at. The only problem I had was trying to figure out which pictures to print out as we loved them all!!!
You also get to have a husband and wife team doing your photos on your wedding day, which gives you a great perspective from both points of view while also allowing Lydia to get the entire preparation process captured with the bride, while George is off with the Groom.
By the end of it all, I felt like they were part of my family and I could not be happier with the way they went above and beyond to capture the most breathe taking photographs that we will treasure forever.
I also had them design/print an Italian Wedding Album for us – AMAZING…..the cost for the album will make you a bit nervous at first, but it is SO worth every penny! It’s by far the best designed album that we or our family and friends have ever seen.
Thanks again for everything, Lydia & George!

- Nicole & Adam

Profile Picture nicole, 3/17/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved George and Lydia! They are a wonderful team and are so creative and professional.

Profile Picture User2090254, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia are wonderful! They are easy to work with and have a variety of wedding packages to choose from. They captured so many details and took so many beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever! I am happy I chose George Troup Photography and hope to book their services again in the future for family portraits!

Profile Picture Elena, 11/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were great! They captured all the important moments of our wedding day. We loved that they were with us the entire day and there was no limit on the amount of pictures that they took. We were so excited to get our pictures back!

Profile Picture Noemi, 9/29/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

George Troup Photography is the best! The service they provided from our very first meeting was superb. They were able to capture the intimate moments that we didn't even realize, but now we have the memories to last a lifetime. I HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding day photography. The quality of the photography and the delivery of the final product is amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/22/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were absolutely awesome! We were totally pleased with their professionalism before, during and after the wedding ceremony with all of our photo sessions and venues. Lydia kept us abreast of what to expect at all times and was very accommodating and flexible ...always smiling and doing an excellent job to keep our stress level down! We would certainly recommend George and Lydia's photography services to anyone as you can't go wrong...except having to choose from lots and lots of absolutely beautiful portraits! Again, awesome quality, professional and responsive service, flexible and value enhanced packages.

Profile Picture Angela , 6/30/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would recommend Lydia and George to anyone!!

Profile Picture Bailey, 4/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had George and Lydia take our engagement and wedding photos. They all turned out beautiful! They are a pleasure to work with and would recommend them to friends and family without hesitation.

Profile Picture Kate, 11/19/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia are wonderful and they take the time to make your day very special and memorable. The price is reasonable and the pictures are amazing. I highly recommend them for anyone who needs a photographer!

Profile Picture CARRIE, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Incredible Pictures, wonderful people. George and Lydia took the pictures at our wedding and also took pictures on location for my bridal shots. After seeing what a fantastic job they did with my bridal pictures, I couldn’t wait for them to take pictures at our wedding. WOW, WOW, WOW, I’m still amazed at how wonderful everything looked. Their pictures are works of art and more importantly to me…they took pictures of all the important things people and MOMENTS of our wedding. Looking through our pictures tells a story of the day so I can relive it over and over. I was so impressed and that’s coming from an amateur photographer! I would highly recommend George and Lydia for any special occasion and you would be lucky to hire them. Very professional but also personable, they get the job done and do so with little muss nor fuss. I can’t say enough good things about them!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/23/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia did a wonderful job on our wedding! I really enjoyed their flexibility and listening to what I wanted our Wedding Pictures to look like! The pictures turned out beautiful and we are so greatful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George Troup Photography is AMAZING! Working with George and Lydia was nothing but perfect and easy! They are professional, quick, responsive and fun! They are an AWESOME team and also a great example of the team husbands and wives should be! They captured so many moments yet were never in the way! Our families and guests were highly impressed and enjoyed working with them as well! Your wedding pictures are the one thing that you will always have to remind you of your special day-George and Lydia will ensure those memories are captured at their best!

Profile Picture Malanda, 10/9/10, 1 Review