Frozen Lake Media Reviews

7 | South Lyon, MI

7 Reviews for Frozen Lake Media

Sierra Waun · Married on 09/07/2019

5/5 stars!!! Could not be happier with Frozen Lake

We had a wonderful experience with Frozen Lake. They were great to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Our videos are beautiful!! Nothing looks staged, everything is very natural. They captured the most intimate and fun moments of our wedding. They were very communicative and professional. 5/5 would recommend!! These guys are awesome :)

Sent on 11/07/2019

Jennifer Karagitz · Married on 08/17/2019

Pure perfection

We would definitely recommend Frozen lake media to anyone out there looking for a wedding videographer! Sam and Lewis are so talented, professional, and absolutely amazing as individuals. They went above and beyond our expectations, they were running around doing anything and everything to get the most perfect shot. The result was amazing and we are so happy that we found them. The video they made is one of the most valuable treasures of our wedding, and we are so thankful for everything they did for us.

Sent on 09/30/2019

michelle · Married on 01/12/2019

So many to choose from, choose frozen lake

We had been researching videographers for a few months, and honestly felt overwhelmed. We knew we wanted to capture some of the wedding day moments but didn’t want to stress out on form detail planning. Working with these two, stress free. We enjoyed our wedding and the video was perfect. There is so much talent in these two. Very happy we choose right!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 08/11/2018

Videographer

These gentlemen worked wonderfully with my photographer and my husband and I's very busy schedule. They were nice and professional and broke the ice easily.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Cameron · Married on 04/15/2018

Professionals Add to Already Perfect Wedding

My wife and I worked with Lewis and Sam (Frozen Lake Media) on our Wedding. We had the great fortune of meeting both gentleman through our equally talented photographer.
    Put simply: Both men were professional start to finish (even filming outdoors in sleeting weather!). They provided an unobtrusive presence while filming, and created a final product that was well-edited, creative and memorable.
    It was a pleasure and an honor to have had them on our most important day.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Ellen Rose · Married on 04/15/2018

Cherished gift

Lewis and Sam of Frozen Lake Media were wonderful to work with! Our wedding day was cold and rainy/snowy and they ran around Detroit with us and filmed us without complaint. I loved their ideas and input and they were complete gentlemen the entire way, down to holding my bouquet and train at times :) To be honest, having a wedding video wasn’t high on my priority list. I was completely naive to how far they’ve come from corny 90s camcorder wedding videos where drunk friends share advice for the bride and groom. Seriously, this was the BEST gift that I didn’t even know I needed! We love our video so much and will cherish it forever. Hire them, you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 04/05/2019

jack · Married on 08/08/2015

Incredible work, Friendly and professional.

The work that Sam and Lewis produce is excellent. Well thought out, beautifully shot and timeless. They put my wife and I at ease with their professionalism and willingness to go that extra mile. The videos we received are just stunning, it's like we're in our own stunning movie, which is what you want when you hire a videographer, right? THey delivered well on time and kept us informed throughout the whole process. They are also fun to be around. It was like having friends film our big day. I would highly recommend to anyone, but get in there quick because these guys will be booked up in no time and no doubt will be charging more, which is where they should be. Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/07/2019