Friendly Entertainment Reviews

Friendly Entertainment 4
Friendly Entertainment 5

Christina · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wonderful!

Frank was an amazing DJ & made the experience SO easy. We had a web site for customizing our playlist, he created a timeline for the day and worked well with our other vendors.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Mary Rose Streett · Married on 11/10/2019

Wish I could give more stars!!

Frank and Friendly Entertainment couldn't have made it any easier to have an awesome experience at our wedding !! I can't describe how easy and fun it was to work with Frank. He answered our questions, asked questions and was open to last minute changes and additions! Thank you Frank!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily Whittie · Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommend!!!

Frank went above and beyond to make our day so special. We heard numerous compliments about him as a DJ throughout the night and couldn't agree more with what was said. He always seemed to know the right song to play and captured some amazing moments with his camera. During the ceremony everyone could hear because of his setup for our outdoor ceremony and once the dance floor opened it was quickly full and stayed that way. We appreciate that he was receptive to our input on music throughout the process and how he conducted such an excellent reception. He is truly are a professional apart. You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to book Frank for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/19/2019

The best in the business!

We hired Friendly Entertainment for our wedding and we LOVED every part of the process with them. Frank is the man, plain and simple. He is the most professional DJ we've ever seen at a wedding and his song choices are SPOT ON. You can pick every song you want to play or you can do what we did and let Frank work his magic (highly recommended). Reaching out to them was a piece of cake, they respond almost immediately and Frank played a big role in making sure our wedding day went smooth (prior to and during the event). If Friendly Entertainment is available on your wedding date, then book them and you are guaranteed a professional service that plays AWESOME music! You really don't get any better than that!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jen & Mike Thomas · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing- we were so lucky! Everything was great!

We were so lucky to have had Friendly Entertainment! He DJ’d a friends wedding & we made sure to keep him in mind! Frank was extremely professional, responsive & I was never worried! He was also extremely accommodating for some personal ceremony requests! Everyone also stayed out on the dance floor all night & we got a LOT of compliments! It was all perfect, and he was super helpful! AND he also made a blog!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Stefanie & Danny Roberts · Married on 10/05/2019

Fabulous job Brandon!

Brandon did an amazing job at our wedding reception. He was friendly, responsive and professional throughout the entire process. Highly recommend Brandon 😊

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Ritter · Married on 09/02/2019

No other wedding DJ will compare!

Frank is hands down the best DJ out there! My older sister had hired him for her wedding two years prior and I knew I had to book him for mine! The planning process was so easy and smooth. When it came time to hash out the small details about a month prior to the wedding, it was so easy and seamless. Frank was able to give us suggestions and guidance to ensure our wedding was amazing! The music selection from before the ceremony began all the way through the sparkler send-off, was absolutely perfect! Frank even let my dad live out his rockstar dream a few times by giving my dad the mic and singing a couple of songs! Many people came up to me and told me how amazing the DJ was. If I could give Frank more than 5 stars, I definitely would!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Sara · Married on 09/01/2019

Best DJ There Is!

Frank is absolutely amazing! It was an easy decision to book Frank for our September 1 wedding. My sister booked Frank for her wedding almost 10 years ago and my brother had Frank DJ his wedding last summer. I met with Frank for our month our meeting and he is very organized, personable, and professional. There were always people dancing! He listened to our wants, needs, concerns. We highly recommend Frank!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Kenner · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic DJ!

You cannot go wrong with Frank. Our requests were not what you'd traditionally hear at a wedding, but Frank was flexible and completely open to adapting the set list to our musical preferences. He went above and beyond to make us comfortable with how the day would go, and he knew our venue like the back of his hand. Do yourself a favor and book him. Now. :)

Sent on 09/04/2019

Patti · Married on 08/24/2019

Thanks Frank!!

Frank was a blast to work with! From our first phone call I knew he'd be a great fit for our wedding. He was responsive, kept things light and relaxed, and has an obvious love for music. He made sure to get our timeline down and was very collaborative in incorporating or not including things that felt right for us. We felt confident he would help keep the night flowing and were not disappointed. We got so many compliments, Thanks Frank!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Hammer · Married on 08/18/2019

Great!! We would highly recommend!

It was great working with Frank as our DJ for our wedding! Perfect song selections which made everyone have a great time! Our guests are still commenting on what a good time they had which is what we wanted. We would highly recommend home to everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Byron Dodson · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding 8/17/19

Frank and Simone were both amazing to work with. They were very friendly and willing to accommodate any request you have. Frank was willing to come hours early to be set up to have music playing as guests arrived for the ceremony, ensured the ceremony was projected, and even accommodated a live acoustic first dance. It was great to have the opportunity to pick music we wanted while letting him use some creativity at other points. He has a very broad music knowledge that spans all types. The transitions were seamless and all the guest complimented how great he was. He also interacted with guests and assured everyone was having a great time. The wedding wouldn’t have gone nearly as smoothly without Frank and we can’t thank him enough! If you’re looking for a DJ in the area, stop here.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Anna G · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Experience

DJ Frank was absolutely fantastic! From our first consultation all the way through to the end, he was so helpful, responsive, and made us feel relaxed. He is very experienced and his laid back demeanor was a huge plus for us. Our guests had an amazing time and the dance floor was packed all night. Frank was very responsive to the crowd and was even able do a custom shoutout for one of our guests that we had asked for. He gave us the opportunity to plan out as much or as little of the music as we wanted. For a couple who didn't have ideas for every minute of music, it was so helpful to have him say that he would fill in any gaps. It also helped us relax on the day of and during the planning process. Frank was also very helpful in terms of laying out the timeline of events for the night and giving us some structure to work with. With two sets of equipment, Frank was able to seamlessly support the Lakeside Ceremony and the Mansion House Reception without any gaps or transitions. I highly recommend Friendly Entertainment to everyone.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2019

Frank did an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone kept commenting on what a great DJ we had. Frank made the planning part so easy and took care of everything for us that day....we did not have to worry about a thing and were able to totally enjoy ourselves. I highly recommend Frank.....you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Brittany Knopp · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing, wonderful

Frank was amazing! All of our friends and family use his service he is simply the best !

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Experience!

We recently got married in June and Frank was our DJ. He is incredibly easy to work with, and a super friendly guy (appropriate business name). We selected a lot of songs for our ceremony/reception and he made some really great suggestions and song choices for the rest of the night based on those selections. He was an awesome DJ and definitely got our people on the dance floor! He was a great emcee too and kept the evening events rolling along perfectly. I appreciated that he would check in with us for certain things (like the father/daughter and mother/son dance) to make sure we were ready before he announced it. He created a great energy and flow to the night. Super reasonably priced too compared to a lot of other DJs! He even provided us with a mic for the ceremony and fun lighting for the dance floor.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Becca

Becca Thacker · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome DJ - fun & professional

DJ Frank is hands down the best out there! After he DJ'd for my sisters wedding in 2017, I knew I didn't have to look any further for our June 2019 wedding. DJ Frank didn't even bat an eye when we asked if he'd travel to the Philadelphia area for our wedding. He knows what guests want to hear and has great suggestions when needed. We chose our ceremony music but asked DJ Frank to run with the reception and he didn't disappoint! Our guests have said over and over how much fun they had on the dance floor and we couldn't have had more fun ourselves. DJ Frank is amazing to work with, very responsive and you can tell he really cares about his clients. He even takes some fabulous photos which is a fun perk! Thank you so much DJ Frank! You rock :)

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/08/2019

Frank exceeded our expectations

Frank was absolutely amazing! We found Frank by recommendation of our wedding planner and we could not be happier with our choice. From the perfectly timed "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer at our first kiss to the seamless transition of introduction songs at our reception, Frank kept our wedding running smoothly. Our guests could not be kept from the dance floor all night! We truly had an amazing time at our wedding thanks to the wonderful selection of music played by Frank!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2019

Friendly Entertainment is awesome!

Brandon DJ'd for our wedding and he is great at what he does!! He was really nice, professional and easy to communicate with and it was pretty seamless to put a timeline together. He got basically everybody dancing and he can read the crowd really well. He also was flexible with some last minute changes the day before the wedding and the morning of. Also, he was able to roll with it when someone got injured at my wedding and it pushed the timeline back. This company is really awesome and you can tell they care about their customers. If you email them, you'll get a reply really quickly, sometimes immediately! Don't hesitate to contact them, they will make your event run so smoothly and get everyone to have a good time!! Thank you again Brandon!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • David

David Frieswyk · Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding DJ Announcer

Frank is great to work with. Everyone at the wedding from 9 year old to 97 year old enjoyed his music and announcements.

Friendly Entertainment 6
    Sent on 05/19/2019

Lauren Miller · Married on 03/15/2019

No better choice!

Frank came highly recommended, and I knew from the first phone conversation why. He was the nicest most sincere person, who just wants everyone to have a great time. He played all the right music at all the right times! Everyone had an amazing time right until the very end of the last song.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Steph · Married on 03/02/2019

Incredible Wedding DJ!!!!!!!!

My fiancé and I loved having Friendly Entertainment DJ our wedding. They were so quick to get back to us with any questions we had. We had Frank as our DJ, who incredible and made sure all the details were in place before our big day. He totally was a huge hit at the wedding and all the guests loved the music. This company caters to your personal needs and style of music/ atmosphere so I'd recommend them to anyone. Friendly Entertainment is easy and enjoyable to work with, good at what they do, and really made the wedding day so much more memorable and stress free.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Heather Poole · Married on 01/20/2019

This is the DJ to have for any occasion!

So frank was the best! He helped me with everything, he broke down the whole wedding and explained everything to me I would need and what he would be doing and where he would be at. Stuff I never even thought about but is very crucial to do he was on top of it. Throughout the entire night he even kept us on schedule and always checked in with us first to make sure we were ready which was so helpful! From before my wedding started till the very end when everyone was gone there was music playing. He transitioned every part of the night so well and had everyone up on their feet dancing. So happy we found him and will only use him or refur him to others!

Friendly Entertainment 7
    Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Staci

Staci Kuehn · Married on 12/30/2018

Great DJ/MC!!

Hey Brides!

My wedding was December 8th, 2018 at the Maryland Zoo and I went with Frank, owner of Friendly Entertainment, as my DJ/MC. From the day we met up to talk Frank made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I’m an old soul and wanted good classic music with some fun new stuff thrown in, and man he delivered. He worked with me up until the last minute, accommodating my late requests and doing so calmly. He made it all come together so well, I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. My friends and family are still raving about the DJ. I was so worried my crowd wouldn’t get up to dance, and I’m shocked to say that the dance floor stayed full all night and I give that credit to Frank! He was never cheesy or over the top like some an he, he was literally perfect. If you want a great DJ look no further, Frank is it!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2018

5 Stars Are Not Enough!

As the title suggests, Friendly Entertainment, and particularly Frank and Simmone Marsden, deserve more than 5 stars for the spectacular experience provided at our wedding. Frank's passion for all genres of music is immediately apparent. At our pre-wedding meeting, Frank asked us to provide a few of our favorite songs, and said that he would take care of the rest.

Frank did just that -- transitioning from 80's bands like The Cure and Tears for Fears, to dance selections from the infamous "Baltimore Club Music" and LMFAO, we received dozens of compliments from our guests about Frank's performance. Indeed, a long-time family friend commented, "The music is amazing, who is your DJ?" I told him Frank Marsden, and he responded, "Frank Marsden?! He was the DJ at my wedding 10 years ago! He's amazing!" Frank's experience speaks for itself through the compliments that we received on our special day.

Needless to say, Ashley and I wholeheartedly recommend Friendly Entertainment for any event, wedding or otherwise, without any hesitation. We have and will continue to highly recommend Friendly Entertainment to friends and family, and will absolutely use them for any future event.

Sent on 11/30/2018