Frederick of Cleveland Event Entertainment & Media Reviews

3 | Brecksville, OH

3 Reviews for Frederick of Cleveland Event Entertainment & Media

DANA · Married on 09/29/2012

Frederick was very professional and thorough. I am totally satisfied. I will definitely refer him for his services.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Rolanda · Married on 08/08/2010

Fred provided Awesome services!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Tiffany · Married on 07/31/2010

I would recommend Frederick for any of your video projects. He is an experienced professional having worked a variety of social and entertainment events. Frederick is easy to work with and can follow an established agenda or can offer creative recommendations and suggestions if you need assistance capturing the moment.

My wedding shower was an exciting, busy and overwhelming day for me. The time passed by so quickly that I felt as though I didn't get the chance to take in the joy and beauty of it all; at least not until I viewed my video. There are so many fond memories and moments I might have otherwise missed had Fred not been there to capture every moment...every detail. Best of all my family and I were able to enjoy an edited copy just two weeks after the party!

If you are looking for someone who is professional, creative and detail oriented yet easy going and affordable, I recommend FD Productions to capture your special occasion for memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/07/2010