Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Fred Lee Wedding

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
4 Fred Lee Wedding Reviews

Working with Fred Lee was one of the highlights of my wedding day - as in, I literally calmed down when he showed up and started filming, and all of a sudden everything felt like it was really happening in the best way. He's professional without losing the ability to relate to the people he's filming, and his talent is undeniable.

I'll be honest that hiring Fred was by far the biggest splurge on our wedding. Other videographers offer the same services for a smaller price tag, or offers more coverage, longer videos for the same price tag - but their wedding videos pale in comparison to what Fred Lee is able to put together! Browse around and you'll see! After all that's been said and done, the highlight video he made is going to be what keeps our wedding day fresh in our minds for decades to come!

Unfortunately he doesn't offer editing services to make videos longer than a 3-5 min highlight, but the plus is that if you book for at least 8 hours, he will include the vows and toasts separately!

Profile Picture User5286112, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Storytelling

Fred is the best!

I did a ton of research before hiring a videographer, as I've seen a lot of bad/cheesy wedding videos, and I immediately fell in love with Fred's work. Not only is he an extremely talented videographer, but he is amazing at editing footage to tell a beautiful story. His videos truly capture the beauty and uniqueness of each wedding he films, and the 4 minute "trailer" video he created for us even exceeded my expectations! After watching our video, the feedback from our friends & family is that it's the best wedding video they've seen (and we agree!) Check it out using the link below:

It is also worth mentioning that my fiance didn't even want a videographer, as he was concerned we would have someone in our face all day. But on the day of the wedding we barely noticed Fred was there filming, and my fiance is now so grateful that we hired him! Trust me, you won't realize how important a videographer is until after your wedding is over! I can't recommend Fred Lee highly enough!

Profile Picture Jen, 9/6/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Fred Lee is wonderful! We were recommended his services by our photographer, Albert Cheung, and we're so glad we hired him. He's professional and his videos are really gorgeous. He took videos all day long of me getting ready with my bridesmaids, my husband getting ready with his groomsmen, the first look, pictures with our bridal party, the ceremony, the reception, etc. I don't know how he manages to whittle down all that footage into such a beautiful 3-5 minute clip! He sends you the video link via Vimeo, so that it's really easy to share with friends and family. We really loved how artistically he used the music and my husband's speech in coordination with the video clips he used. He definitely puts a lot of thought and effort into the how the video flows, which we really appreciated. I'd definitely recommend him for those looking for a wedding videographer!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/1/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Digital Download

Fred Lee is an amazing videographer. His wedding videos speak for themselves. Check them out here: http://vimeo.com/user2860973

Our video can be found here: http://vimeo.com/40591372

I am so so so happy with my video. My husband and I have watched it countless times and every time I watch I notice something I didn't see before. He captured the view of walking down the aisle (from my perspective) and it brings me right back to that wonderful day. I barely noticed him taping that day because he was so good at blending in and capturing some beautiful candid moments. He is extremely talented and wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Esther, 4/14/12, 5 Reviews