Francisco Salas Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Jaclyn
    Jaclyn C. Married on 10/22/2022

Professional and Incredible

Francisco and his assistant went above and beyond for our wedding! I was amazed by his professionalism, quality of work, speed of giving us the photos, and how he always knew the right time to snap incredible photos!! I am extremely thankful that he was able to capture so many beautiful moments. Thank you Francisco!
  • Araceli
    Araceli C. Married on 06/04/2022

Pure Magic

Francisco & crew are simply the best. He always showed great flexibility, even with our two times posponed wedding due to the pandemic. In addition to his beautiful work and great talent, he is dilligent and professional. I would highlight his talent to capture unique and intimate moments plus you never feel he's being intrusive, he goes with the flow and capture the best of it. We loved that. Highly recommended.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle C. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Insanely Talented and Kind!!

Francisco and Fernando went above and beyond from the start. They arrived a few days early to Florida (just to be sure if any delays/cancelations with flights occurred they would still make it), walked the venue with us beforehand to ensure they understood where the best lighting/scenery would be, made us feel incredibly comfortable being photographed, and they were SO incredibly kind and thoughtful. Every photograph felt intentional and had the ability to tell a story. Francisco and Fernando have a certain magic that makes everything look effortless, but their work is a result of their dedication and honing of their craft. Truly the best photographers and experience we could have asked for. Thank you for everything!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jon Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The standard for professionalism and service

Simply put, Fernando is amazing at what he does. He captured every beautiful and nuanced moment of our special day all while making us feel completely at ease and relaxed. His kind and professional demeanor helped every one of our guests be natural and enjoy themselves while getting their photos taken. It really was such a joy to work with him and I couldn't recommend anyone more.
    Lastly, excellent turnaround time of our photos!
    Lizzy R. Married on 03/25/2022

Wonderful experience!

Working with Francisco was amazing! He was so kind and patient. We have received a sneak peak and are so excited to see the rest because so far the photos are beautiful! Francisco has a great vision and will do an excellent job providing what you need! Highly recommend!
  • Bella
    Bella W. Married on 03/19/2022

Personable and professional!

Francisco took photos for us for our whole wedding weekend. (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)! He was always on time, if not early, to every event. We had a wild wedding group and he embraced that within our wedding photos - which was so fun to look at the day we received our wedding photos. If you’re looking for a TALENTED, professional, personable, fun wedding photographer, Francisco is your guy!
    Allison C. Married on 02/04/2022

Wedding Photographer

Francisco was the best to work with! He made our wedding day so easy and fun!
    Anna N. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing and beautiful!

It was such a joy working with Francisco, he made us feel so comfortable during our wedding shoot. Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Thank you Francisco!!
    Rita M. Married on 11/14/2021

Amazing work!

Francisco and his assistant went above and beyond for our wedding!! I love love everything about his work. I was amazed by his quality of work, professionalism, attention to details, perfection, and how comfortable he made me and my husband feel!! Our wedding photos turned out better than I could have ever expected! We received our pictures very fast and looking at them was honestly reliving our wedding day! I was beyond emotional and thankful that he was able to capture so many beautiful moments. I couldn’t recommend Francisco enough!!!
    Tessa N. Married on 11/12/2021

Highly Recommend!

Since we decided to choose a destination wedding venue, we thought it would be best to hire someone local. Never having met Francisco personally, I was pleasantly surprised how responsive and easy to work with he was. He made us feel at ease and captured those special moments throughout our wedding day. I would definitely recommend!
    Emily I. Married on 10/23/2021

Perfection!!

Francisco and his assistant went above and beyond for our wedding weekend! I was floored with the level of service, professionalism, timeliness, attention to detail, and talent! Our wedding photos turned out better than I could have ever expected! He was able to capture every moment as well as our emotion in every picture! He did his best to get us back our pictures as quickly as possible and they are all so stunning. I couldn’t be happier and I couldn’t recommend Francisco enough!!! If he’s available for your wedding weekend you need to snag him!!!
    Stacia L. Married on 07/14/2021

Francisco was incredible!

Francisco took a tremendous amount of incredible photos. Every single one was my favorite. It was hard to choose! He was professional, flexible, detailed, and captured our wedding so well. I would highly recommend Francisco! We were so lucky to have him be our photographer, and will use him again for any future events for sure.
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 05/01/2021

Captured Our Moments Perfectly

Francisco was amazing to work with. I worked with my planner - Bonnie Chase - tirelessly to find a photographer that matched what I was looking for. This was a very important thing for me. I do not like staged photos. I love candid, captured moments. Francisco exceeded my expectations. We have too many wonderful shots to even choose from. Thank you for capturing the beauty and love of this day!
  • Briana
    Briana D. Married on 03/02/2021

Wow wow wow!

Francisco was absolutely fantastic to work with! He is professional, kind and diligent. He was able to capture all of our very special moments and the quality and quantity of pictures were fantastic. Overall, I'm incredibly thrilled with the work Francisco produced. Also, the day after my wedding he gave my husband and I 20 polaroids and it was overly thoughtful and kind. My wedding photos will be forever cherished! Thank you Francisco.
  • Stacey
    Stacey S. Married on 12/01/2020

Francisco is awesome!

Francisco was amazing! He made us feel so comfortable even though we are both pretty insecure when it comes to photos! He was patient, kind, and so easy to work with. Communication prior to and during our elopement was spot on. I would absolutely recommend!
    Terri F. Married on 10/12/2020

Amazing Photojournalistic Style Photography

I can’t say enough about our wedding photos!! The journalistic style of photography is exactly what we wanted, in order to capture the real vibe of our friends and family. Both Gladys and Francisco captured every moment perfectly and made us feel super comfortable and relaxed. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and would love to work with them again!!
  • Alicia
    Alicia A. Married on 05/16/2020

Great experience

Got great photos of our big day. A not overly photoshopped, more raw and documentary style which I really loved.
    Gabriela M. Married on 02/03/2020

Soul touching experience

Francisco puts his soul in every picture and captures what no one else. Our experience with him was marvellous from start to end and we have decorated our house with many of his pictures. He is so artistic and understands what needs to be taken accordingly to your preferences and we would hire him every time for a photograph session. With my eyes closed I would say you can never regret working with him.
    Phaedra B. Married on 01/22/2020

10/10 - Beyond happy!!

Francisco is the best of the best! His services were above and beyond and we are so happy we chose him to capture our special day. Francisco helped us find the perfect location for our elopement ceremony, he was flexible, attentive and SO creative. Emailing back and forth was a breeze. He sent some sneak peek pictures pretty much right away, and had our 400+ fully edited pictures to us very quickly even though it was his busy season. Our photographs look like editorial photos from a magazine. I would recommend to any friends & family needing a photographer in the Baja and we will be in touch when we go back!!
    Alayna Married on 09/28/2019

Francisco is the BEST!

Francisco was truly a dream to work with. He was so friendly and fun to work with. My husband and I are not comfortable having our photo taken and we generally tend to be pretty goofy, especially when we are uncomfortable. Francisco did an amazing job of making us comfortable and being ourselves, the photos he took are truly a representation of us. Plus the photos are STUNNING! He has a very documentary style of photography that literally looks like art. We cannot recommend him enough, he is so talented and a joy to work with.
  • Ellen
    Ellen B. Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, professional, and easy to work with - and the most fabulous photos!!

We could not be happier with how things worked out with Francisco. He was easy to get ahold of initially and we were able to connect right away. He made us feel comfortable and totally ourselves. We even forgot there were cameras around! The photos were simply perfect. We would not have changed a single thing :)
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 02/18/2019

Amazing!!!

We’re so happy we picked Francisco to capture our day. He came to Tulum a day early to shoot some “engagement shots.” We love the photos we have from our special day. He had a great eye and capture a ton of amazing candid photos! Candids are definitely his expertise. He also gave us a sweet gift at the end of the night. Would 100% recommend.
    Jessie Married on 02/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy going and super professional!

Weddings are stressful. But dealing with Francisco as our photographer was by far, the least stressful part of it all. From the first email exchange, to his presence on our special day, to the very speedy delivery of his exquisite photography sent to our inbox (in less than a month he sent us our +$!000 wedding photos!)... we couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful, talented and kind guy to work with us. Money well spent. The wedding day was honestly, such a blur to me (bride), but being able to see the day through his camera lens a month later really reminded me how special our day was, and reminded us that all those months of hard work leading up to the day were so worth it - his skills of capturing candid moments of our friends and family were such a precious gift to us. Thank you so much Francisco!
    Javier C. Married on 10/29/2016

Absolutely Brilliant!!! Wow!!!

Francisco clearly exceeded all our expectations. He did an excellent job on the technical side but what really captivated us was the creative side of his work. He has the privileged gift of capturing those few and special moments that make a day memorable. The photos he delivered were full of spontaneity, intimacy and joy. Francisco is not only an excellent photographer but a true "Moments Hunter" who made remembering our special day a brand new experience every time. Francisco, Gracias!!!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 04/27/2013

Beautiful Photos!

We hired Francisco because we were looking for an editorial/documentary style look, and that is exactly what he is! He was a great communicator leading up to the event, and he was great at directing our massive wedding party through our portraits. He has an incredible eye for details and architecture--he placed us so well in every shot. All of his photos and editing came out looking so effortless and beautiful. I would definitely recommend him (and already have!) to a friend!
illustration stars