Jonathan Jallet Photography

Puerto Vallarta, MX View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Jonathan Jallet, Owner and Manager of Underground Studio, originally hails from Belgium and has covered destination weddings in Los Cabos, the United States, and Europe. His preferred style is photojournalistic, as this allows him to capture the candid and authentic moments of a couple’s day without disturbing the course of it. He is fluent in French, English and Spanish and happy to work with all couples, no discrimination.

Jonathan offers customized packages to prospective newlyweds. This allows couples to tailor Jonathan’s skills and services to their tastes and preferences. This talented visual artist is on hand for engagement photoshoots and more... He creates personalized save-the-dates. He can procure an additional photographer for your special day and is happy to document trash-the-dress sessions to draw the celebrations to a close. Afterward, you can look forward to albums, digital files, and prints to relive the memories over and over again. Jonathan also work with a profesional videographer to create the best memories of your big day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$620

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Tiffany G. Married on 08/28/2021

Wonderful!

I highly recommend them! They are professional, creative, and talented! I am in love with my pictures!

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany, we had an incredible time shooting your big day and we wish you both all the best :)
  • Jamiel
    Jamiel P. Married on 08/10/2021

Great Quality

The Gus were awesome unfortunately our wedding got rain on so they had to improvise which they did an amazing job at photo were great quality and the were open to your ideas totally recommend

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jamiel, it was such a pleasure for us to capture your big day even if we had to deal with a storm we could capture beautiful moments and I'm so happy to hear that you like your photos and video as much as we do :)
    You guys were awesome and we loved working with you. I wish you both all the best!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Jonathan Jallet
Jonathan Jallet
Studio Manager - Photographer

Originally from Belgium, I was just a young backpacker travelling around the world with a camera when I first arrived in Puerto Vallarta.

And like many of us, I fell in love with the place and Mexican culture.

I've been passionate for photography for over a decade now, and when I started shooting weddings, I finally felt like what I was doing has a meaning. Having the opportunity to give people lifetime memories of the most important day of their life is something very special to me.

Since them I took Masterclasses from the wedding photographers I admire around the world and keep learning from the bests :)

I enjoy capturing the emotions in my photos and the best gift I receive from my work, is the satisfaction of our clients when they finally discover their pictures.

Claudia  Hernandez
Claudia Hernandez
Photographer

I studied Social Communication in Mexico City before working in radio and television.

When I got my first camera, I realize how much I loved capturing beautiful portraits of people.

So I started taking pictures of all my friends, quickly they recommended me and Underground Studio was born.

For the last few years, I traveled to several places around Mexico and Europe, before I settled in this paradise called Puerto Vallarta.

I eventually met Jonathan with whom I kept traveling and discovering surprising places before we started to do together what we love for a living

Bruno  Castilla
Bruno Castilla
Filmmaker

For more than 10 years I have been linked to the medias, working in different areas of realization, creation and content management in the city of Puebla.

In 2010 I moved to the paradisaical Puerto Vallarta being fascinated with this beautiful place. Here I worked for more than 2 years at the Radio where I could merge my knowledge in Television with sound waves.

I eventually started my own production company and discovered a whole world of emotions with my first wedding.

Since then I kept being more creative to capture our couple's big day on a cinematic style that will let them speechless when they finally see their wedding film.

To reach that precious moment, directing and creating something new all the time, means working day by day, keep training and never stop learning.

puerto vallarta Puerto Vallarta, MX, 48344
Location of (Jonathan Jallet Photography)
Blvd Kukulkan Cancun, MX, 77506 See on map