Jonathan Jallet Photography Reviews

7 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

7 Reviews for Jonathan Jallet Photography

Sharn Necchi 路 Married on 04/03/2020

Fantastic and effortless

Jonathan really made booking a photographer half way round the world easy and effortless. He made feel at ease as soon as we met in Mexico, we had fun and nothing was too much trouble. As promised he delivered our photos on time, they were great quality. I would absolutely recommend Jonathan to any one no matter the occasion but especially weddings!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sharn, it was a pleasure for me to be your photographer. I wish you both all the best!

Genesis Moreno Gomez 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Puerto Vallarta Wedding

Jonathan did an amazing job shooting our wedding. He was very professional, outgoing, and had our pictures ready in a timely manner. I would definitely hire him again!!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Genesis, it was a wonderful wedding. I wish you both all the best for your future life together 馃檪 you guys were very nice to work with!
  • Annie

Annie Watson 路 Married on 08/09/2019

Jonathan was the ultimate professional

Jonathan provided a professional, friendly and excellent service. The moments and memories he captured on our wedding day are priceless. We can't thank Jonathan enough for being easy to work with throughout the entire process! Our expectations were exceeded with this service!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you Annie, your feedback means so much to us! I wish you both a long and happy life together!
  • Anthony

Anthony Clark 路 Married on 03/12/2019

No regrets at all!

Jonathan is a wonderful photographer who managed to shoot beautiful natural and posed pictures of everyone involved - at a reasonable price as well. His delivery was quick as well with digital as well as paper prints. Thank you.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Anthony, it was a pleasure for us to be part of your history and I am glad you are satisfied with our work :)
  • Ana茂s

Ana茂s & Tony 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing experience!

Jonathan and his team were amazing, they captured all our special moments for us so nicely. The video is perfect and photos are stunning. Would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Jonathan for all your hard work :)

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you and your review means a lot to us. I wish you both all the best and a happy life!
  • Claudia

Claudia L贸pez 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Everything was perfect!

Absolutely love Jonathan's work, It is exceptional! Such a unique wedding photographer with a fantastic eye who captured my wedding perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone all over the world. He goes above and beyond for his clients and made me very happy on my beautiful day!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you Claudia, such a lovely review from your part. It is always a pleasure for us to capture your best moments! I wish you both all the best!