Jonathan Jallet Photography Reviews

11 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

11 Reviews for Jonathan Jallet Photography

Andrew L. · Married on 02/12/2021

Jonathan was so great to work with and our wedding video and photos are amazing!

Jonathan was great to work with, as there were no issues and he was so nice to everyone. Our video and photos turned out the be absolutely excellent!!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Andrew, we had a great time shooting your big day. It was a nice and original ceremony we won't forget any time soon! We wish you and Anallely all the best and hopefully will meet you guys again someday :)
  • Calethea

Calethea K. · Married on 11/10/2020

Absolutely perfect...... Hire them now!

They were so professional...the pictures came out AMAZING and the video he shot makes me tear up every time I see it!! It’s beautifully done. Well over my expectations....HIRE THEM FOR YOUR EVENT YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Calethea, you wedding day was magical and it was an honor for us to be part of it. It was so much fun too :) I'm so glad to see your comment and I'm very happy for you both. I wish you all the best for your new life and thanks again for your trust in our services!
  • Kaylee

Kaylee B. · Married on 04/17/2020

We LOVE our Photos

My husband and I hired Underground Studios to shoot our wedding. They were so responsive and amazing with communication. They arrived on time and were extremely flexible to the schedule the day of the wedding. They did an amazing job at capturing all the photos we wanted and I'm obsessed with all the candid photos they got too. So many guests commented on how attentive they were and quick to get the best shots without being in the way . I'm so happy we made the decison to hire them and strongly encourage you too also!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Awww thank you so much for your nice words Kaylee, this is such a great review we really appreciate that :) We are so glad you liked to work with us and that you love your photos. You organized your big day so nicely that everything went flawless for us! We wish you and Adam all the best !!! Thanks again for your trust!

Sharn N. · Married on 04/03/2020

Fantastic and effortless

Jonathan really made booking a photographer half way round the world easy and effortless. He made feel at ease as soon as we met in Mexico, we had fun and nothing was too much trouble. As promised he delivered our photos on time, they were great quality. I would absolutely recommend Jonathan to any one no matter the occasion but especially weddings!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sharn, it was a pleasure for me to be your photographer. I wish you both all the best!
  • Karina

Karina R. · Married on 02/29/2020

Beste Entscheidung

Jonathan just did excellent job! I am glad we chose him as a fotografer for our wedding nearby Puerto Vallarta.

We were interested in his work, because he showed talent in capturing the moment, initially. His portfolio was full of feelings captured in beautiful friendly colors.

And so is he, a warm attentive person that follows you during the process :)

At the event, Jonathan and his team were 100% in. Although I had bad experience with a suplier and there were resceduled changes, I could rely on him: I have the most beautiful shoots from the best moments as memories.

Also, he showed initiative and helped me to organize a drone foto of the group throwing baloons to the sky, with no additional cost!

Professional and talented.

We are more than thankful for your work!

Josue (Mexico) & Karina (Germany)

Sent on 03/17/2020

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for those nice words!!! This means so much to us :)
    It was a great honor and pleasure for us to meet you guys and have the opportunity to create those lifetime memories of your big day!
    We are so glad you enjoyed our service and we also really enjoyed capturing your wedding, it was such a great day! You are a wonderful couple and we wish you both all the best for all the years to come! Thanks again for your trust :D !!!
    Jonathan & Claudia

Genesis M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Puerto Vallarta Wedding

Jonathan did an amazing job shooting our wedding. He was very professional, outgoing, and had our pictures ready in a timely manner. I would definitely hire him again!!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Genesis, it was a wonderful wedding. I wish you both all the best for your future life together 🙂 you guys were very nice to work with!
  • Annie

Annie W. · Married on 08/09/2019

Jonathan was the ultimate professional

Jonathan provided a professional, friendly and excellent service. The moments and memories he captured on our wedding day are priceless. We can't thank Jonathan enough for being easy to work with throughout the entire process! Our expectations were exceeded with this service!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you Annie, your feedback means so much to us! I wish you both a long and happy life together!
  • Anthony

Anthony C. · Married on 03/12/2019

No regrets at all!

Jonathan is a wonderful photographer who managed to shoot beautiful natural and posed pictures of everyone involved - at a reasonable price as well. His delivery was quick as well with digital as well as paper prints. Thank you.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Anthony, it was a pleasure for us to be part of your history and I am glad you are satisfied with our work :)
  • Anaïs

Anaïs T. · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing experience!

Jonathan and his team were amazing, they captured all our special moments for us so nicely. The video is perfect and photos are stunning. Would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Jonathan for all your hard work :)

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you and your review means a lot to us. I wish you both all the best and a happy life!
  • Claudia

Claudia L. · Married on 11/11/2017

Everything was perfect!

Absolutely love Jonathan's work, It is exceptional! Such a unique wedding photographer with a fantastic eye who captured my wedding perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone all over the world. He goes above and beyond for his clients and made me very happy on my beautiful day!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Jonathan Jallet Photography's reply:

Thank you Claudia, such a lovely review from your part. It is always a pleasure for us to capture your best moments! I wish you both all the best!