Fabi Rosas Photographer

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

Hello! Welcome to my page!

Congratulations! I know that you are about to live one of the most important moments of your life, and that is why I consider it is very important that you know a little more about the person you will choose to be with you and document this great moment.

My name is Fabiola, I am Mexican, I am 35 years old and I am very lucky to live in one of the most beautiful places in my country, Cabo San Lucas.

7 years ago I moved to this city, with the illusion of starting a new life and being able to work on something that I liked, I never imagined that photography would become my enteire life and I can say that I am fortunate to work on what I love. Throughout all this time, I have witnessed what love means, I have had to live super intimate moments with people I barely know and I love being able to build trust so quickly with the couples that choose me.

I believe that weddings go far beyond “show” and I love working in environments where love is celebrated, that is what I am looking for in my couples, it doesn’t matter if the wedding is big or not, what matters to me is if is full of love, because this is how you can capture priceless moments.

I currently work with Oscar, my boyfriend. Together we have created a photography and videography team. Our way of working is to let the bride and groom act as naturally as possible, to forget that we are there, and above all to give each other priority so that we both have the best shot of each moment. We prefer the natural and documentary style, as in the edition we try to deliver the photograph to the most natural possible.

Eating, reading and traveling are one of the things I enjoy most in this life, so if you have a wedding outside of Cabo, I will be the happiest to travel to where your wedding is!

I hope we can work together, I assure you that I will do my best to help you in whatever is in my hands and to create the best memories of this special day.

Best

Fabi

Fabi Rosas Photographer has experience capturing both natural and photojournalistic photographs. Fabi will also provide couples with albums and digital files of their final photographs. Some of the professional photography services she offers include:

• Additional hours
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Toning
Albums
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

2nd Shooter
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Max R. Getting married on 03/06/2023

Picture perfect!

Fabi helped me with a surprise proposal at Chileno Bay in August 2020 and she was excellent! The pictures came out perfect and we couldn't be happier. Not only were the pictures great, but Fabi was awesome to work with. A hurricane came through the day I was supposed to propose and I needed to rush to reschedule the proposal date at the last minute. Fabi and her colleague were so helpful and willing to adjust their schedules accommodate the change. I can't say enough about how grateful we were for them to be there. I would highly recommend Fabi!
    Cs Married on 07/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Capture your special moments + hire Fabi now!

I worked with Fabi to photograph my husband's 40th birthday and she did an AMAZING job capturing all the love, laughter and special moments of the night. We had friends and family from far travel for this special occasion and so it was important that we had nicer photos of this special day vs Iphone photos. Fabi had a great eye, capturing photos of things I didn't even know that I wanted (the beautiful table, the chefs, food, details on the place settings). I appreciated how she checked with me to see if there were any special photos that I wanted her to capture (there was). Fabi was very easy to work with and very talented- highly recommend hiring her!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie A. Married on 06/30/2022

Phenomenal!!!

Now I see why she has all 5 star reviews! Fabi and her team were amazing. We touched base a few weeks before the wedding so we were on the same page. The day of the wedding her and her team showed up promptly, came in and took charge. They all worked together so well. Her team was so much fun, they made us feel so comfortable! The photos are breathtaking! Fabi captured so many beautiful moments. I want to do it all over again! Thank you so much!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Osc-art & Films
Osc-art & Films
Videographer

Osc-art & Films, sister comany of Fabi Rosas Photographer.

Team ofering photo and video services for your special day.

santa barbara Cabo San Lucas, MX, 23473
0052-6245938060
Location of (Fabi Rosas Photographer)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding