Macmex photography

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico View map
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Hola, I'm Dan Dimov founder of Macmex photography and my passion is the wedding photography. I live in the lovely Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I've traveled the world as a professional photographer and completely dedicated my last 15 years to my passion. It is a privilege for me to be witnessing your Big day so I truly care about the experience I will bring to you guys, I love to create fun, energetic atmosphere during my photo-sessions, so everyone can have a great time. :) I enjoy taking photos from unusual angles, and love to do aerial photography from my paraglider. Welcome!

Couples can contract Dan for wedding day photos, wedding portraits, destination weddings, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress sessions, and boudoir shoots. He shoots in a contemporary and classic style, aiming for beautiful, high-quality photos. For his sessions, Macmex photography offers additional hours, videography, and the services of a second shooter. After the editing process, couples can enjoy their high-resolution images as albums, canvases, digital files, and prints.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Janet A. Married on 02/02/2022

Great team

Dan and his team did an amazing job - watching the video brought tears to our eyes, it totally captured the amazing day. Now just need to decide which of the wonderful photos to get printed!

Macmex photography's reply:

Thank you Janet for the wonderful comments! We too had a blast and it was super fun sharing the Big day with all of you guys! Please stay in touch and remember to give me a call next time you guys are here, it will be the cold beer time! :)
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo B. Married on 12/12/2021

Such an awesome photographer!

Dan was so great! We had two sessions with him and they both went so well. He exceeded our expectations by a landslide. His professionalism and the quality of the photos he took were spectacular. My partner and I had so many great shots to choose from that we couldn't decide which ones we wanted to showcase. A nice problem to have, I assure you. We would recommend hiring him for any event you may need a photographer. He got some great photos of our wedding ceremony while also taking the time to construct some artistic shots during a smaller shoot we did prior. He offers a great value for the high level of artistry that he creates.

Macmex photography's reply:

What a kind spoken words! Thank you Ricardo and Patrick, I also had a blast during our fun photo sessions and at the wedding! Fiesta, Fiesta...Please stay in touch and give me a call when you guys are back in Vallarta! Cheers, Dan
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne D. Married on 03/02/2021

Fantastic!

Dan was very knowledgeable in both photography and video. His energy, dedication, and attention to detail was incredible. He made solid recommendations for photos as well as listened and took our requests. There was not a signal moment missed. He captured all the right angles and authentic moments. We highly recommend Dan's video team as well - especially the drone footage. This is something we will cherish forever. Dan was always quick to respond to our inquiries before the wedding and met with us a few times once we arrived in Mexico. Following the wedding, we received our video and over 700 photos within 2 weeks. And they were perfect. Thank you Dan and your team for capturing our special day in a fantastic way!

Macmex photography's reply:

Hola Adrienne, thank you so much for the kind words and taking a moment of your time to write the review. We too had a blast at your wedding and enjoyed getting to know you guys a little during our fun photo/video session! We are looking forward to seeing you again next time you're here. Please stay in touch. Hugz and God Bless. Dan and Macmex Photography team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Martoca Weddings Martoca Weddings Park & Outdoor Weddings

Macmex is amaing! You cannot go wrong! Reliable and serious.

Paseo de las Iguanas 252-B, Green Bay 2, 107, El Tigre, Green Bay 2, 107, El Tigre Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, 63735
Location of (Macmex photography)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding