Macmex photography Reviews

Macmex photography 5
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Day · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Fantastic!

Dan was very knowledgeable in both photography and video. His energy, dedication, and attention to detail was incredible. He made solid recommendations for photos as well as listened and took our requests. There was not a signal moment missed. He captured all the right angles and authentic moments. We highly recommend Dan's video team as well - especially the drone footage. This is something we will cherish forever. Dan was always quick to respond to our inquiries before the wedding and met with us a few times once we arrived in Mexico. Following the wedding, we received our video and over 700 photos within 2 weeks. And they were perfect. Thank you Dan and your team for capturing our special day in a fantastic way!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Macmex photography's reply:

Hola Adrienne, thank you so much for the kind words and taking a moment of your time to write the review. We too had a blast at your wedding and enjoyed getting to know you guys a little during our fun photo/video session! We are looking forward to seeing you again next time you're here. Please stay in touch. Hugz and God Bless. Dan and Macmex Photography team
  • Liz

Liz Hernandez · Getting married on 05/25/2020

Amazing Pictures!

Dan took our engagement pictures at sunset on the beach,,, incredibly professional. He directed us on poses, he brought professional lighting which really brought out the sunset. My friends and family were all blown away with the quality if the pictures they even commented that the photos looked like they were out of a magazine.... I completely agree! I would not hesitate to book Dan his pricing is the most fair... I searched high and low. You can't beat the quality or price.

Macmex photography 6
    Macmex photography 13
    Macmex photography 14
    Sent on 07/23/2019

Macmex photography's reply:

Wow Liz, thank you a bunch for such a nice review and the kind words! Both, me and my daughter Kiki enjoyed working with you guys and really looking forward to capturing some more art on your upcoming wedding! Please stay in touch and give us call if you're in Vallarta, we will all go for a nice and cold beer! Cheers, Dan

Nicole Rollo · Married on 11/07/2019

Can’t say enough good things!

From the minute we met Dan, I felt like our wedding photography was in the right hands! Dan is very easy going, friendly and he makes you feel right at ease. He captured every moment and detail of our wedding day perfectly! He is professional and stealth- he captures every moment and every angle and you don’t even notice he’s there taking photos! He went along with all of our crazy ideas and made them a reality- Dan’s talent shines through in every photograph! We loved the slideshow he put together of our pictures with music! We recommend Dan to anyone looking to hire a professional photographer - we just can’t say enough good things about him!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Macmex photography's reply:

Wow Nicole, thank you soo much for the great reveiw, I am happy that I've met you guys and I really enjoyed getting to know you and your lovely families a little during our fun photo session! I hope this turns into a international friendship and you guys can come to visit me here in Vallarta again, so we can all go for a nice cold beer on the beach! Best wishes to the both of you! Dan
  • Amira

Amira · Married on 07/19/2019

Incredible experience with amazing results. We are blessed we choose Macmex to capture our day!

Macmex Photography services were amazing from begging to end. Our wedding in puerto Vallarta was a dream come true , and working with a photographer who knows the area is the key to beautiful pictures. We love every single picture of our wedding , and working with Dan was easy and comfortable. He corresponded with us months before and took the time to get to know us , and type of an intimate wedding we were having. Dan and his team arrived early and left late the day of the wedding , they ensured that all of our memories were perfectly captured, and we are forever grateful. I highly recommend Macmex Photography!

Macmex photography 15
    Macmex photography 16
    Macmex photography 17
    Sent on 06/16/2019

Macmex photography's reply:

Dear Amira and Russell, the blessing is ours as we were given a chance to photo capture and witness your Big Day! And thank you soo much for the kind words! Wonderfull comments like this is what fuels our passion for the photography! We wish you a lifetime of happiness together! Sending hugz to you and your families! Dan, Kiki and the Macmex Photography team :)

Kecia Johnson · Married on 07/19/2019

Thank you for capturing our perfect day with perfect pictures!!

We had a very small wedding in Punta Mita and our wedding planner (Vallarta Weddings) picked Dan at MacMex Photography. She couldn't have picked a better photographer!! Dan was amazing, I didn't even meet him until the day of the wedding and he captured our family and the day perfectly. If you need a wedding photographer in the Puerto Vallarta area, Dan is your man :) Thank you Dan for capturing our day and providing us with a lifetime of memories!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Macmex photography's reply:

Hola Kecia, it was awesome getting to know you and your imediate family and both of us, Kiki and me had a blast at your wedding! Indeed it was a small, but then beautifull wedding, even God and the nautre were happy about you and sent you that wonderfull sunset as a gift!! Have a lifetime of happiness together and make sure you give us a shout next time you guys are here! God Bless, Dan and Kiki

Janakae Magann · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Pictures and Amazing Photographer

Dan is amazing and so is his work. I am blown away by his pictures and received so many compliments from friends and family about our pictures. Such a great experience and I am so glad I chose Dan to capture our pictures in Mexico. I highly recommend him for any event! You will not be disappointed!!! Thanks Dan!!!!

Macmex photography 18
    Macmex photography 19
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Robert · Married on 05/11/2018

Dan, you helped to make our special wedding day more interesting and fun. Your friendly, professional approach to taking our photos during our wedding activities was exceptional.

We recommend MacMex Photography for all your special events' photographic needs.

Thank you very much Dan for your great service!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Susan · Married on 03/25/2018

Dan was absolutely wonderful! He took incredible photos and sent them to us within a week via Dropbox. He even assisted me with my technology issues in downloading the photos to my computer. Dan took 200 shots, and I will treasure them! Thank you, Dan. You were fantastic!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Michael and Lisa · Married on 11/21/2017

Looking for someone to photograph your special event? You can stop looking. MacMex is too notch! Great eye and VERY professional. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lourdes · event on: 11/09/2017

Dan was so professional, patient and an awesome photographer. He made our group reunion pictures super memorable.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Arpi · Married on 07/07/2017

Dan and his team did such an amazing job with our photography and video ! They made it so memorable. Dan was extremely professional, helpful, brought new ideas for our big day and took the most amazing photos!!! He has a great sense of humor as well :)

Sent on 09/12/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Dan was very easy to work with and overall a great guy. We had a wedding with half Spanish speaking and half English speaking guests and it didn't phase him a bit! He got everyone to open up and have fun for the camera, which was exactly what we needed.
    He came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator and we agree he did a great job and has a ton of experience.

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 04/17/2017

Dan is an excellent photographer ! He captured my 4 year wedding anniversary surprise I planned for my wife so perfectly. From the Initial phone call and email I wrote Dan, his communication and fast response was great.
    He made my envision personal to him and shared his ideas and expertise to make it perfect. He even met with us a couple days before the shoot to go over every idea we had before the day of our shoot.
    Everything was so comfortable and natural during our photo shoot. Dan was running around and even laying in the sand to make sure he got every angle. Our photos came out AMAZING. We can't thank him enough.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jenna · Married on 01/14/2017

Dan did a WONDERFUL job for our wedding! He captured all the moments perfectly! He comes highly recommended!

Sent on 02/19/2017
  • User6785409 · event on: 04/21/2016

Dan was awesome! I used Dan's services to capture a surprise proposal while in Puerto Vallarta. Even though we coordinated via email (I live in the United States), Dan was very responsive and handled everything very professionally. I highly recommend using Dan for any of your photography needs while in Puerto Vallarta.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2016

My fiancé and I decided on Macmex photography for our wedding in Puerto Vallarta after reading the many great reviews and browsing through the online galleries. Not only does Dan take amazing photos but he's also fun and easy to work with! He made sure to cover all the important moments and really maximized the use of the location. He has a great eye for photos and the pricing is excellent. Macmex for the win!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Maria · Married on 03/18/2016

Dan and his staff were outstanding. Being such a hectic and stressful day, Dan made me and my husband feel relaxed with respect to the pictures. He is efficient, fun, creative and very professional.
    The result of his work was an excellent album of us and my family, with beautiful pictures in different settings that Dan carefully selected.
    Incredible experience that exceeded my expectation. I am immensely thankful to Dan for helping to make my wedding day even more memorable.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Heidi · Married on 03/04/2016

Dan was great! He was funny, professional, kind and took amazing photos of our wedding day! He captured all the precious moments that were really important and even captured some that we were unaware that was happening. We and our wedding group were extremely happy and impressed by how positive, efficient, and entertaining he was during the whole day ( it was a long one!). There was 28 of us total that he organized and kept smiling throughout all the pictures. I would highly recommend him and his company to any couple that is thinking about hiring MacMex to take pictures of such a special day. Thank you again Dan and MacMex photography for all our beautiful photographs! Note: Brides and Grooms, you will probably end up wanting to buy more than anticipated, so budget accordingly ;)

Sent on 03/23/2016

Alexis · Married on 02/08/2016

Dan was INCREDIBLE! My absolute best investment that I made for our wedding. He produced timeless photos that I never even imagined possible. He was punctual, efficient, friendly, and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Macmex Photography. I'm so happy I booked him and he was able to work with us!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Leanne · Married on 12/02/2015

We had so much fun with Dan and Maryann on our wedding day and the pictures are beyond amazing and will be a treasured keepsake for the rest of our lives :). Highly recommend Dan for any kind of photography session you may be looking for, super energetic and easy going and makes you feel comfortable right away. We aren't much of posers but he somehow brought out the best in us for our wedding day ??.

Sent on 02/06/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/15/2015

Dan is amazing! Our photo shoot was fun and unique. Dan went above and beyond in every respect and category. I would highly recommend him. We would happily work with him again. His pictures are exactly what we were looking for and they turned out better than we could have hoped.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Tiffani · Married on 06/07/2015

We had an amazing experience with Dan and his team. We had a little issue of no electricity and they were very understanding along with making my son and wedding party laugh and stay positive.
    We had a fun photo shoot after our ceremony and Dan and his team really worked hard to capture all of our guests (40people) so that we could have those memories forever.
    Our pictures and video were amazing and we get nothing but compliments! Completely satisfied with thr work and products. I would reccomend them without hesitation.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Rebecca · Married on 03/21/2015

I really liked Dan as a photographer . I really appreciate the fact that when I first contacted him, he responded to me almost immediately, I found most every other vendor dealing with our wedding was on "island time."
    He was super friendly, and professional, and offers really good and affordable wedding packages. Our resort had their own in house vendor for photography, but because of Dan's prompt and friendly nature we decided to hire him instead. We cant wait to see our pictures!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Jeannie · Married on 02/09/2015

Dan was wonderful. This was the second time that I've used him, I have been so pleased with his work. He has done a beautiful job for me...

Sent on 03/21/2015

Danielle · Married on 02/04/2015

Dan was fantastic! We were so pleased with our photos! They were absolutely stunning! I would definitely recommend macmex to anyone looking for photography in the puerto Vallarta area!

Sent on 03/08/2015