Flowers by Yukie Reviews

Flowers by Yukie 7
  • kari

kari · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend Flowers by Yukie. They did my flowers for my rehearsal dinner, ceremony and wedding reception. I met with the wonderful Carol, twice, and she helped me chose the perfect flowers and colors for my special day. My bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were so gorgeous. My centerpieces were absolute stunning. Do not hesitate to use Flowers by Yukie!

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

Flowers By Yukie did am amazing job! We had two in-person meetings, the initial consultation and a second stem meeting. They truly take the time to figure out your vision and to make it come alive. We absolutely LOVED our flowers! Yukie also did our lighting. We had string lights over all the tables and it looked amazing!

Flowers by Yukie 8
    Flowers by Yukie 9
    Flowers by Yukie 10
    Flowers by Yukie 11
    Flowers by Yukie 12
    Flowers by Yukie 13

Beth · Married on 06/09/2018

My daughter’s wedding flowers were stunning! Our guests said they never saw more beautiful arrangements. Yukie understood our vision and she delivered exactly what we wanted. Yukie and her team were a pleasure to work with. They were knowledgeable, kind and professional. I highly recommend their services.

Grace · Married on 12/31/2017

Loved working with Yukie and Jen on Wedding flowers for my daughter's wedding they created the vision my daughter and I had to perfection!
    The shop is amazing staff is friendly and courteous and would highly recommend using them for any occasion. The communication and documentation of proposals was clear and revised as any changes or additions were made. The venue flower arrangements were breathtaking we had a mixture of arrangements the high floral arrangements were great the container and florals were way above eye level so it made conversation easy. simple clean and elegant the floral displays and bride and bridesmaid bouquets were just what we asked for

Paula · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter had her wedding this past wkend and the room, card table, chuppah, coctail tables, cake decor was so breathtaking! Yukie and her team did an amazingggg job with the flowers -- everyone could not believe how gorgeous they were. Took the fall colors to whole new level - but far from typical. Yukie asked us to be patient so we could capitalize the seasonal flowers, branches, etc and it was beyond our expectations. Exquisite.

Flowers by Yukie 14
    Flowers by Yukie 15
    Flowers by Yukie 16
    Flowers by Yukie 17

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

I used Yukie for my 6/10/2017 wedding and everything turned out unbelievably beautiful. I will use them again they are just so creative and their arrangements really take flowers to another level.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

We needed flowers for the rehearsal dinner. We corresponded almost exclusively by email; receiving photos of their work to help us gauge what we could afford. Initially we asked that the arrangements represent the flowers of the states where the couple has lived. That was virtually impossible since most state flowers were spring flowers and the wedding was October.
    But they worked with us and created beautiful table centerpieces with colors of flowers that represented the various state flowers.

• Z

Zachary · Married on 08/13/2016

Flowers by Yukie provided the centerpieces, bouquets, and decorations for our wedding. We had no idea what we wanted but Carole and the staff were able to take our ideas and make beautiful arrangements that looked amazing on our wedding day. The bouquets and the flower wand for our flower girl were stunning!

C · Married on 10/31/2015

Beautiful center pieces and bouquets! We used Flowers by Yukie from a recommendation of a friend in the area and couldn't have been happier with the center pieces and bouquets at our wedding! I gave them a Pinterest picture and they replicated the look exactly and were so rereasonably priced for what I was getting. The staff was so responsive and nice to work with as well. Thank you Yukie and to your team!

Maggie · Married on 10/16/2015

Yukie and her team were exceptional in their service, attention to detail, and creativity. The flowers were stunning and unusual. They worked hard to follow our budget and they listened carefully to our hopes and dreams. Amazing that they found a way to combine all of this into one of the most beautiful weddings ever. We highly recommend Yukie.

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2015

I have worked with Flowers by Yukie for many years but just recently hired them to do my wedding. They did the most fabulous job! My flowers and decorations were more than beautiful! They are very flexible and their attention to detail is unbelievable. They are true professionals! Yukie and her whole team are so warm and friendly and will do anything to make your requests possible. Thank you for making my day even more beautiful!

Shannon · Married on 09/26/2015

Flowers by Yukie provided our wedding day with the most amazing flowers for my bridesmaids, groomsmen, and reception!!! She listened to every detail I asked for and made it happen. Great prices also! I would highly recommend using Flowers by Yukie to anyone!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2015

Flowers by Yukie did a fantastic job of capturing my vision for my wedding day. Jennifer and Hollie were such a pleasure to work with and put my now husband and I at ease. Everyone remarked at how beautiful the floral arrangements for both the ceremony and reception were. I absolutely loved my bouquet and my bridesmaids did as well! I would definitely recommend Yukie to any bride!

Alanna · Married on 06/06/2015

We highly recommend Flowers by Yukie for wedding flowers! The flowers were exquisite and Yukie, Jennifer and the other employees are a delight to work with. Yukie is incredibly sweet and very talented. We gave her ideas and she produced gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements for the church. She also did the flowers on our cake which were stunning. Yukie is the best florist around, and we couldn't be happier!

Laura · Married on 05/30/2015

The flowers Yukie put together for our wedding were absolutely stunning and working with her team was wonderful! My mom and I sat with down Yukie a few months before the wedding and I showed her a few pictures of flowers I liked and explained what the general style of the wedding was- she then made some suggestions and was completely on the mark! Also, Jennifer was very responsive and great to work with. Highly recommended!

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2014

The flowers were gorgeous! Everyone was stunned with how beautiful they were. Everything was as we discussed and they were super professional!

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2014

Yukie created arrangements that were beyond my expectations! I wanted simple, monobotanical bouquets and centerpieces and they were great at helping me pick three varieties that complimented each other and sourced the freshest flowers. Plus, they had no problem working within my budget. Carole and Jennifer are so sweet and they made the planning really easy, even helping me pick candles and table numbers to coordinate with the arrangements.

Kendall · Married on 09/27/2014

My flowers were amazing!! I loved all of them! They were very helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process.

Dana · Married on 06/14/2014

We used Yukie for both of our daughters weddings and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL! Working with Yukie and Jennifer was fun and easy,they understood Lauren's vision and helped her dream come true.

Nancy · Married on 06/07/2014

Yukie is one of a kind and added her own personal touch to our special day with solid recommendations and first class arrangements.

Posh and vintage feel very accommodating.

Nikki · Married on 10/26/2013

Our wedding theme was Old Hollywood Glam. I had my initial consult with them & said how I wanted huge feather plume centerpieces. Yukie said we have never done that before we can make it happen. They order the feathers & created the most beautiful centerpieces I have have seen. I received so... many compliments. The pictures are amazing. Thank u for making my wedding day so beautiful. I loved my bouquet & everything. Money well spent!

Kimberly · Married on 05/31/2013

My flowers were just like the photo I sent no different. I loved them would recommend to anyone

Dana · Married on 10/13/2012

The flowers for our daughters wedding were beautiful. Everyone at Flowers by Yukie was easy to work with and knew exactly what my daughter wanted!

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

Yukie is the best florist because she takes your idea and makes it better, and without costing the highest! I had originally started with a higher budget but then needed to cut it down and Yukie made everything work. The centerpieces were perfect, ceremony aisle glittered with candles at our dusk ceremony and she has no problem setting up things you bring. My bouquet was exactly as I hoped it would be. I want to do it all over again just so I can be surrounded by all those gorgeous flowers all over again!