35 Reviews for Flowers by Yukie

Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
35 Flowers by Yukie Reviews

My daughter had her wedding this past wkend and the room, card table, chuppah, coctail tables, cake decor was so breathtaking! Yukie and her team did an amazingggg job with the flowers -- everyone could not believe how gorgeous they were. Took the fall colors to whole new level - but far from typical. Yukie asked us to be patient so we could capitalize the seasonal flowers, branches, etc and it was beyond our expectations. Exquisite.

Photo for Flowers by Yukie Review - low arrangement
Photo for Flowers by Yukie Review - seating card table
Profile Picture Paula, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Yukie for my 6/10/2017 wedding and everything turned out unbelievably beautiful. I will use them again they are just so creative and their arrangements really take flowers to another level.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery

We needed flowers for the rehearsal dinner. We corresponded almost exclusively by email; receiving photos of their work to help us gauge what we could afford. Initially we asked that the arrangements represent the flowers of the states where the couple has lived. That was virtually impossible since most state flowers were spring flowers and the wedding was October.
But they worked with us and created beautiful table centerpieces with colors of flowers that represented the various state flowers.

Profile Picture User7299370, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Yukie provided the centerpieces, bouquets, and decorations for our wedding. We had no idea what we wanted but Carole and the staff were able to take our ideas and make beautiful arrangements that looked amazing on our wedding day. The bouquets and the flower wand for our flower girl were stunning!

Profile Picture Zachary, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Beautiful center pieces and bouquets! We used Flowers by Yukie from a recommendation of a friend in the area and couldn't have been happier with the center pieces and bouquets at our wedding! I gave them a Pinterest picture and they replicated the look exactly and were so rereasonably priced for what I was getting. The staff was so responsive and nice to work with as well. Thank you Yukie and to your team!

Profile Picture C, 10/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Yukie and her team were exceptional in their service, attention to detail, and creativity. The flowers were stunning and unusual. They worked hard to follow our budget and they listened carefully to our hopes and dreams. Amazing that they found a way to combine all of this into one of the most beautiful weddings ever. We highly recommend Yukie.

Profile Picture Maggie , 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I have worked with Flowers by Yukie for many years but just recently hired them to do my wedding. They did the most fabulous job! My flowers and decorations were more than beautiful! They are very flexible and their attention to detail is unbelievable. They are true professionals! Yukie and her whole team are so warm and friendly and will do anything to make your requests possible. Thank you for making my day even more beautiful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Yukie provided our wedding day with the most amazing flowers for my bridesmaids, groomsmen, and reception!!! She listened to every detail I asked for and made it happen. Great prices also! I would highly recommend using Flowers by Yukie to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Flowers by Yukie did a fantastic job of capturing my vision for my wedding day. Jennifer and Hollie were such a pleasure to work with and put my now husband and I at ease. Everyone remarked at how beautiful the floral arrangements for both the ceremony and reception were. I absolutely loved my bouquet and my bridesmaids did as well! I would definitely recommend Yukie to any bride!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We highly recommend Flowers by Yukie for wedding flowers! The flowers were exquisite and Yukie, Jennifer and the other employees are a delight to work with. Yukie is incredibly sweet and very talented. We gave her ideas and she produced gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements for the church. She also did the flowers on our cake which were stunning. Yukie is the best florist around, and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Alanna, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers Yukie put together for our wedding were absolutely stunning and working with her team was wonderful! My mom and I sat with down Yukie a few months before the wedding and I showed her a few pictures of flowers I liked and explained what the general style of the wedding was- she then made some suggestions and was completely on the mark! Also, Jennifer was very responsive and great to work with. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were gorgeous! Everyone was stunned with how beautiful they were. Everything was as we discussed and they were super professional!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Yukie created arrangements that were beyond my expectations! I wanted simple, monobotanical bouquets and centerpieces and they were great at helping me pick three varieties that complimented each other and sourced the freshest flowers. Plus, they had no problem working within my budget. Carole and Jennifer are so sweet and they made the planning really easy, even helping me pick candles and table numbers to coordinate with the arrangements.

Profile Picture Michelle , 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were amazing!! I loved all of them! They were very helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Yukie for both of our daughters weddings and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL! Working with Yukie and Jennifer was fun and easy,they understood Lauren's vision and helped her dream come true.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Yukie is one of a kind and added her own personal touch to our special day with solid recommendations and first class arrangements.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Posh and vintage feel very accommodating.

Profile Picture User4129372, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding theme was Old Hollywood Glam. I had my initial consult with them & said how I wanted huge feather plume centerpieces. Yukie said we have never done that before we can make it happen. They order the feathers & created the most beautiful centerpieces I have have seen. I received so... many compliments. The pictures are amazing. Thank u for making my wedding day so beautiful. I loved my bouquet & everything. Money well spent!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/26/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were just like the photo I sent no different. I loved them would recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for our daughters wedding were beautiful. Everyone at Flowers by Yukie was easy to work with and knew exactly what my daughter wanted!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Yukie is the best florist because she takes your idea and makes it better, and without costing the highest! I had originally started with a higher budget but then needed to cut it down and Yukie made everything work. The centerpieces were perfect, ceremony aisle glittered with candles at our dusk ceremony and she has no problem setting up things you bring. My bouquet was exactly as I hoped it would be. I want to do it all over again just so I can be surrounded by all those gorgeous flowers all over again!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/13/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Yuki was extremely helpful with preparing the flowers for our wedding. Everything was setup perfectly and looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Stewart, 9/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Yukie is so gifted. Beautiful flowers and they are willing to work with any budget.

Profile Picture Loretta, 7/1/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot even describe to you how beautiful my flowers were on our wedding day. Flowers and decor were very important to me and Yukie surpassed even my wildest dreams. As soon as I saw the flowers I just could not contain my excitement. She is so knowledgeable about flowers and will work with you to be sure what she creates for you is exactly what you want and envision. She showed me a sample of what my flowers would look like and then we tweaked it to be exactly what we wanted. I still cannot describe how beautiful the flowers were. Yukie has done many weddings and has been written up in Brides Magazine and Town and Country.

Profile Picture Emilie, 8/27/10, 5 Reviews