Flora Reviews

Flora 6
Flora 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Kyler · Married on 07/05/2019

Flora’s arrangements blew me away!

My husband and I were recently married in North Carolina. My mother had wanted to do the floral arrangements for the wedding reception (as she had previously done for both of my brothers’ weddings) and I had been having difficulty finding a florist who didn’t mind just handling the bridal party bouquets and boutonnières. Then came Flora to the rescue! Not only was Tyler incredibly accommodating and easy to work with, I was absolutely blown away by the arrangements that arrived the day of our wedding. Without too much discussion, she somehow just instinctively got the look my husband and I were going for. My bridesmaids and I never wanted to put down our bouquets and would have danced with them all night long if we could! I 100% would recommend Flora to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sarah Buisson · Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful Flower spread

Jessica, our florist from Flora, did an amazing job in selecting the flowers, greenery, and table decorations for our ceremony and reception, as well as putting together gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres! We were very happy with how everything turned out. We opted to have Flora set up of the flowers at the venue and we are glad we did it, as the setup was spectacular.

Flora was easy to work with. After sending our flower preferences and vision, Flora provided a quote which included pictures of what they were envisioning for the event.

Ahead of the wedding, Jessica was responsive, flexible, and willing to stay within our budget as modifications occurred during the planning portion of the wedding.

Overall, we are extremely happy with using Flora as our florist for our wedding in Asheville and would recommend them to anyone else planning a wedding in the Asheville area.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Flora 8
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

So beautiful!

Working with Jessica at Flora was super easy! She was responsive, and delivered exactly what I was looking for in everything floral for our wedding. I was blown away by the floral alter (beyond beautiful - my favorite part of the ceremony), and the centerpieces and bridal bouquets were amazing. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Flora 13
    Flora 14
    Flora 15

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2018

I can not sing the praises of the Flora tribe enough! They came as a recommendation through both our venue (Homewood) and our photographer (Bren Photography). When I reached out about wedding services, I was connected with Tyler. We met about 4.5 months before our date and I brought in my beginning ideas for color and style. She was very knowledgable, creative and really catching my "MidSummer Nights Dream" vibe!

And oh, what a dream it all was! My colorful bohemian bouquet, his berry boutonniere, the fruit filled table scapes and wisteria draped chandeliers, I could go on, and on about how incredible everything looked that day. The Flora design tribe really made Homewood feel like the magical place. Thank you infinitely for bringing my vision to life Flora!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Flora 16

Cara · Married on 05/27/2018

Floral will likely be one of the biggest investments couples make for their wedding-something, we were not prepared for. Floral not only exceeded our expectations with beautiful arrangements, they had 36 hours to change everything because our 30 person venue flooded, leaving us with a venue large enough to fit 180 people. This was NO small feat! The vision we had planned on for months was transformed beautifully in the new space. They turned what was supposed to be a floral chandelier into beautiful greenery and loose buds everywhere. Our sweetheart table was more gorgeous than I had even imagined, as was the feasting table for our guests. Jessica was on top of all the details and I have no idea how they turned around an entire plan with less than 2 days notice, but I could not have been more grateful. Plus, their little shop and coffee corner was a dream to hang out in and an awesome way to support a local business. I HIGHLY recommend Jessica and the Flora team-the pictures (from Rachael McIntosh Photography!) speak for themselves!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Flora 25
    Flora 26

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Masterpiece creations!

Jessica and Tyler were wonderful to work with at Flora! Flora creates the most amazing designs! I am not familiar with many types of flowers, yet I was able to describe my vision and show them photos of my ideas and the final product was fantastic! I would absolutely recommend Flora for all your flower and decor needs!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 12/02/2017

I worked with Jessica at Flora and she was incredible! From day 1 to me adding on a major addition the week before the wedding she was so on top of it! The delivery was on time and I didn't have to think twice about whether or not we would have everything we wanted and if it would be in the right place or not. They had it all covered. I was blown away by how the room look once it was set up for the ceremony. Our centerpieces came out better than I could of imagined and I am so thankful we chose Flora to work with!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Jonsie · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow! The flowers for my wedding party, ceremony, and reception were unbelievably gorgeous. I couldn't stop staring at my bridal bouquet (I kept it in a vase for as long as I could to just have it to look at) and my guests kept saying how beautiful the flowers were. The colors popped against the fall leaves and wood and copper accents. Tyler was super easy to work with and she perfectly translated the conceptual vision into reality. Lovely!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Alicia · Married on 10/21/2017

Flora exceeded all of our expectations for our October wedding at The Farm- A Gathering Place. After multiple phone calls and countless email exchanges Jessica and the design team really made our vision come to life! Jessica was so incredible and really listened to our budget concerns. She was so dedicated to providing the best arrangements Flora could offer and was extremely patient and flexible when I couldn’t decide what I wanted. They also did a beautiful job wrapping my bouquet with some of the lace from my mom’s wedding dress. I cannot recommend Flora enough! If you use them for your wedding you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Erin · Married on 10/08/2017

Working with Flora for my wedding was an absolute dream! Having seen their work from other weddings, it didn't seem real that I could actually have that at my own wedding. But after having a sitdown consultation in their beautiful shop, it became clear that they were in the business of making dreams come true. Jessica was the absolute best! No matter how many times I changed my mind, she reassured me that everything would be perfect. But when I walked into the venue space on the day of our wedding, perfect just doesn't even seem to explain it. It was more than that. It was truly magical. So thank you Jessica, and the whole team at Flora, for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

I had no idea how important wedding flowers were to me until after I saw the beautiful work Tyler and team did for my wedding this September. I didn't really know what I wanted, gave her vague ideas of what I was looking for, and she created the most beautiful arrangements that I'm so obsessed with that I still have them. I only wish I had budgeted more for florals to truly let Tyler do her magic. That being said, I appreciate how flexible Flora was to accommodate my budget and created gorgeous and whimsical arrangements.

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Flora 31
    Flora 32
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Lissa and her team knocked our wedding flowers out of the park! After meeting her and seeing her beautiful work, we decided to let them play around with what they thought would work for us, and they delivered. The flower arrangements, bouquets, decor and arch were all STUNNING. I really felt like I was in a garden full of greenery and white flowers. The mix of flowers and greens they used were unreal. I cannot thank them enough. Even with rain, they all helped to move the flowers under the covered terrace to set up again before the ceremony. I am so thrilled with everything Flora did. THANK YOU.

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Jessica and her team at Flora. Planning a destination wedding in Marshall (ceremony) and Asheville (reception) was quite the challenge from South Florida. Jessica made it a breeze and worked hard to help us stay within our budget as well as adhere to the strict set up/break down times set forth by management at our ceremony site. Within minutes of chatting over the phone, she was able to capture the vision I had for our wedding. I broke into tears when I saw both our ceremony and reception venues because they were EXACTLY what I envisioned, but even more beautiful than I could have dreamed of. Everyone is still saying that our wedding looked like something out of a fairy tale! Jessica and her team are amazing and you will be grateful you chose them for your big day. We had some minor issues after the wedding with some of my personal items and Flora's decor getting mixed up. Jessica resolved it promptly and professionally. If we end up renewing our vows in Asheville, Flora will definitely be a part of it!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Kirsten · Married on 05/20/2017

When we were choosing between florists in Asheville for our wedding in May 2017, we ended up choosing Flora after visiting the shop and falling in love with the style and beautiful flowers in the shop. We showed Tyler a few pictures of flowers and color palettes that we liked, and she came up with a beautiful design for our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and other various décor. On the wedding day, we were blown away by Tyler's gorgeous designs. They also set up and broke down the room, so we did not have to worry about that before or after the wedding. Tyler was easy to work with, friendly, and helpful. I would definitely recommend Flora to anyone in search of a florist for their wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Kim · Married on 12/17/2016

Book Flora. But first, go to their studio and enjoy their organic vibes and charming personalities. Book Flora Events because they get to know you and your style, and then they go above and beyond anything you'd imagine. My photographer pulled me out of my "getting ready room" to show me the way that the florals completely transformed my ceremony space. He was in awe at the artistic wreath and candle display! Flora allowed me to reuse my bridesmaid bouquets and ceremony space flowers for my centerpieces, which I thought was amazing!!! I got flowers to use in my hair (not a flower crown, but just a few little flowers), and my hair stylist could not get over the quality of the pins that Flora Events produced. Sometimes, florists provide hair flowers that will fall apart in the first few hours, but Flora's flowers were durable and gorgeous. "I've never seen a boutonnière hold up for the whole reception" my photographer said. Please just hire Flora and you will not ever regret it!

Sent on 12/21/2016
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 11/12/2016

Flora delivered above and beyond for my wedding. My flowers were gorgeous! Tyler took my vision and brought it to life. They even worked quickly to get someone to open the doors to fedex before normal opening hours to have my garlands to the house at the desired delivery time. I was very impressed with the team at flora. The whole planning process was a great experience!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/14/2016

The most amazing service I have ever received! By far our best vendor who went so far above and beyond! There isn't a superlative that does Tyler's service justice.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2016

Tyler is amazing! Everything for my wedding was perfect, down to the smallest detail. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement I've seen. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Austin · Married on 10/24/2015

Flora did an excellent job on the flowers for our wedding. The bouquets were beautiful and turned out just as we specified, even better really. The boutonniers looked great and added a classy, masculine touch to the groom and groomsmen. Table arrangements were gorgeous and helped create the atmosphere that we wanted for a beautiful outdoor fall wedding. Delivery was easy and on time. Very friendly people to deal with.

Sent on 11/09/2015

For my fall wedding, I wanted very specific kinds of flowers which were of course some of the most expensive and even out of season that time of year. However, I also didn't want to spend a lot of flowers. I was the girl who wants luxury but doesn't want to pay for it, essentially the worst kind of bride! :) Tyler at Flora was incredibly patient with me as she worked my pricing down to get closer to my budget meeting me halfway and delivering gorgeous flowers with the most beautiful presentation I've ever seen. This is coming from someone who has worked for a florist and therefore is picky and even a little snobby about flowers. The mother corsages were actual gold bangles with ranunculus flowers and it was such a delight to open the box to see them the day of the wedding. They were truly unique and very luxe. It was emotional to be able to present my mom with something so special and beautiful. I still receive compliments all the time about how beautiful our flowers were. I was skeptical about spending what I did on flowers at first but you get what you pay for and Flora truly delivers for the price. Flora is the epitome of style and luxury in the flower business. Thank you for making our flowers unforgettable!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Tracy · Married on 09/06/2015

Tyler, from flora, was wonderful to work with. We visited her shop while in town for other appointments and were immediately greeted by the fresh and delicious smell of her flowers.

Tyler was flexible and accommodating in designing arrangements that suited our budget and style. She repurposed a corsage for a grandmother who was not able to attend at the last minute into a decorative statement around our cakes. She created unique and interested combinations of blooms, greenery and fruit that enhanced the natural beauty of our venue.

We would highly recommend flora to anyone looking to beautify their wedding in Asheville!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Allison · Married on 05/09/2015

BEAUTY!! The team at Flora made our dreams come true! When we first met, I didn't have a whole lot of exact ideas for our floral/decor. I knew what color paletteI wanted and had basic ideas on the theme, so I asked them to run with those basic guidelines and what they created for me was something out of my dreams. I am so glad I put my trust in them, because I know I would have never conjured up such a cohesive, beautiful and unique floral and decor plan. In the world of pinterest, many weddings end up looking the same, but mine, thanks to Flora, was truly original and 100% our style. Thank you Lissa, Tyler and Jess, y'all totally rock!

Sent on 06/06/2015
  • User6205492 · 2+ years ago

The whole team and Flora was wonderful to work with. Tyler immediately saw my vision and helped me brainstorm ideas to make a complete design. She was constantly available to make changes and offer suggestions as my wedding day theme grew. The flowers were very fresh and lasted for weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Brianna · Married on 07/12/2014

If I had to use one word to describe Lissa at Flora it would be GENIUS! I do not know anything about flowers, much less wedding decor, and I don't Pintrest. I showed Lissa two maybe three photographs of things I liked and she took those pictures and created the most perfect wedding setting! From the rustic lanterns and tea lights to the center pieces, everything was perfect! There was not one thing I would have changed.

If you are thinking about hiring Flora for your wedding do it! But if you really want to be amazed, give Lissa the ability to get creative and watch her genius turn your wedding into something magical like she did with ours :)

Sent on 07/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

To all the brides out there: You know how you have this vision of your dream wedding? With the most beautiful flowers and center pieces and lighting? Well, when you work with Tyler from Flora - you get that AND better. Seriously, I couldn't have dreamed a better day and every one of our guests came up to us saying how amazing the flowers were. I don't know flower names, but I was able to give Tyler pictures from Pinterest and she created amazing, beautiful, vintage/romantic center pieces that exceeded my expectations. She was so fun and sweet to work with. My mom even used Flora for our bridal luncheon and I was able to repurpose those flowers into our rehearsal dinner. Trust me all you brides out there - Tyler is the best and very reasonable when it comes to your budget! I'm so, so, so happy we went with her!

Sent on 11/03/2013